Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

No, that's always been an Ant-Man thing. And most shrinking heroes too honestly, they're usually abnormally strong for their size.

Isn't it some poo poo about them not actually shrinking, they just become more dense because of the space between and in atoms or some nonsense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Can someone edit MJs face into an avatar that acts like ArmyOfMidgets current one?

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

davidspackage posted:

Title: "maybe you should rephrase that post..."

I want someone to make a shifty eye animated avatar out of mj's face, like armyofmidgets current avatar, which i want to replace.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
It's a regular man sized galactus... And he's a tremendous dick to everyone.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Lobok posted:

It looks like Mole Man to me.

Thought it was jjj myself.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

It seems like if you're sending someone out to promote a movie, you'd want to let them know the name of the movie changed.

Well she was on the road for several weeks.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
Calling it. Tyrannus will fall in love with aunt may too and challenge mole man to a duel.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Dr Pepper posted:

Why is Mole Man the most noble and heroic character in this comic

I thought he generally didn't give a poo poo about the surface.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
Newspaper Spider-Man: "Throbbing like a runaway train!"

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

Does Doom take off all his armor or does he just, like, poke his dick through a hole in it?

The dick is also steel plated. Doom uses protection.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

So DOOM therefore must have a complex codpiece system that he uses when he gets an erection. I would wonder about accidental erections but we know DOOM's penis will only rise when DOOM wills it.

Threaded steel pipe.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

He's going to piss into the Stream of Youth, isn't he

Who wouldn't?

This fountain will let you live forever, but every time you drink it, you'll be sipping my pee.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
The tears of a moleman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
Heh, his pants are already purple.

• Locked thread