Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Simmons and Fitz. Also, I wonder if they're going to keep Ghost Rider's origin as being a Spirit of Vengeance from hell, or change it up a bit to tie into Dr. Strange. After all, he's not the only being in Marvel who has a fiery head.

Is Dormammu in Dr. Strange???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Enjoy it while you can, all shows will be cancelled and replaced with The Apprentice reruns in Trump's America.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

counterfeitsaint posted:

I thought Oswalt gave up his acting and comedy career to become a full time whiny poo poo on twitter?

My guess is he's taking some time off to take care of his daughter after the death of his wife.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm the devil on the side of the Ghost Semi

That panel gives me a ghost semi :fap:

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

It's a bit of both, they mentioned on the show last season that she had either been training or had some tech doohickey that slowed her heart rate down so she had more time between heart beats.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Even if tv stuff did flow into movies in occasion, the 2017 movies are Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor:Ragnarok neither of which are on Earth.

Based off of the Dr. Strange after-credits scene, it seems like at least some of Thor 3 will be taking place on Earth.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Hunter and Bobby didn't get written off because they ran out of stories for them, the opposite is true really. They were written off of AoS so they could get their own show, but Disney decided not to order the pilot in the end.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

For the people looking for who to be angry at for the six week break:

It's your fault.

Because you didn't watch Agent Carter :(

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Wasn't the whole point of Doctor Strange that there is evil magic and it corrupts absolutely, and that trying to use those magic techniques, even for good, leads to your doom? If the Darkhold can compel you to do evil magic with it just by reading it, I can't imagine they'd let neophyte Sorcerers get anywhere near it, it would probably be reserved for the Sorcerer Supreme, just like the MacGuffin book pages from the movie.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

I guess what I got from it was that the Ancient One, even though she was using the power of Dormammu for "good", was still corrupted by it and therefore not capable of defeating evil, having to pass that burden on to Strange. Perhaps I'm confusing the lesson that Strange learned, and the one that Mordo learned.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Okay you just made this one up.

I know, that name is just too Wilde to be real.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Aida needs to get her hands on some Vibranium and become Mrs. Vision.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

My man!

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Silicon Valley / Agents of Shield crossover confirmed?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Apparently, it was a hoax, he's alive and well.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Yeah, I was going off of people on twitter who were using the massmedia site to refute his death. My bad. RIP Mr. Boothe.

hiddenriverninja posted:

Looking him up in IMDB, he's credited as a member of the World Security Council. Is Hydra Dad supposed to be the same character?

Yes, same character.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

S.P.E.A.R.

Special
Protective
Extraterrestrial
Action
Responders

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

hamsystem posted:

It's's open season on all suckheads in Marvel's Agents of B.L.A.D.E.

Are there vampires to hunt in space?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

One of the Skrulls on the ship Coulson is on while shapeshift into Ward.

(yes, I know Fox has the rights to Skrulls or something, shut up)

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Argue posted:

Yeah, and not only that, Skrulls are the bad guys in Captain Marvel--which has led to rampant speculation that at least one person in the MCU movies has already been replaced with one.

"Well sometimes, dead is better. The Iron Man you put up in the wormhole ain't the Iron Man that comes back. It might look like that Iron Man, but it ain't that Iron Man, because whatever lives in the space beyond the wormhole ain't human at all. It's a Skrull."

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

homullus posted:

At least one character will be trapped in an airlock. A character may die in an airlock. My money's on Simmons for maximum pathos.

It's alright, Fitz can teach her how to recover from brain damage caused by lack of oxygen.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

What's an earth-bender?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Maybe if you all had watched Agent Carter, we could have avoided all this! <:mad:>

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Based on the comments from the Russos that Infinity War is going to feature every character in the MCU up to this point, is there a non-zero chance that anyone from the show actually ends up in the movie? Coulson at the very least?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

SHIELD should still go up on Hulu the next day.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Was there any resolution yet to all the chatter about "these systems seem repurposed"/"this isn't what this was meant to do"/"this seems familiar"? If not, I'd say that leans pretty heavily towards the old base coming back into play. Of course, last we saw it, the base had been utterly destroyed to kill all the LMD versions of the main cast, before they went into the Framework.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Didn't Dove Cameron just get cast for this show? What's the chance she's playing Spider-Gwen here?

• Locked thread