Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Out of the goddamn park. I am so enthused for next week now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Son of a Vondruke! posted:

There were a few, Captain America had to fight someone. Baron Zemo, Red Skull, Baron Strucker, Arnim Zola, and of course this guy.

Also Baron Blood, Iron Cross, Warrior Woman, Super Axis, Brain Drain, Lady Lotus, U-Man, Yellow Claw, Agent Axis and probably a bunch more I've forgotten. I really loved the Roy Thomas/Sal Buscema Invaders series.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
They need to bring in Agents of Atlas. Jimmy Woo, a robot, an alien, and an immortal gorilla.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Darkhold? Oh gently caress yes! N'garai and Chthon are on the table then along with vampires.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Also Dr. Strange without the Darkhold being mentioned at least once would be pretty weird.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Especially his own team mates when they go off the rails.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Is the Director Jeff Mace?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Holy poo poo he is Jeff Mace!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Darkhold, Quake, Ghost Rider, Shotgun-Axe, Insane May, Iron Director...gently caress.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
The Fitz/Mac Show is still the best.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Did the Director say he was an Inhuman or did I mishear that?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Oh god May :ohdear:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

mikeraskol posted:

Yeah he said Inhuman

Okay then he's probably not Jeff Mace. Mace had a version of Erskine's formula.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Two weeks is Supergirl, AoS, Flash, Arrow, and Legends.

Comics overload.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
The last few have been pretty amazing.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

achillesforever6 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17GJ_FEake8
Chloe and Gabe also dressed up as Rocket Raccoon and Star Lord

Clark and Chloe are an awesome double act.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
The Darkhold was created by Cthon (the source of 'all' black magic in the Marvel Universe) not Mephisto. Inside is the spell that creates vampires among other things. I'm just hoping Blade is showing up soon. Also Cthon has the N'garai (they're not the xenomorphs from Alien recast as demons...honest!) as its lackeys who would be awesome to see.

:goonsay:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Azhais posted:

Xenomorphs :argh:

N'Garai.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I really like all of them. CW series are all very enjoyable this season. AoS has been fantastic...some people complain just to complain.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Daredevil is Catholic Guilt, the Comic. But they really pour it on in the Netflix series more than in the comic books even Born Again or the Electra Saga.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
She's building MODOK

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

halwain posted:

Maybe they turn her into the MCU version of Jocasta?

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Olinka_Barankova_(Earth-616)

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I miss the One-Shots :(

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

twistedmentat posted:

I'm pretty sure Chthon was just itching to use his new layout programs.

:spergin:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
The Darkhold's been around since the b/w Conan comic. In lore it was written by Chthon one of the oldest and most badass of evil entities.
:goonsay:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Wasn't Aidos Prometheus's daughter and the goddess of humility or something?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
gently caress! Civil War is over and NOW they bring in Nitro.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Chokes McGee posted:

I cannot wait for Director Johnson to actually happen.

I have faith that it will sooner than later.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Codependent Poster posted:

I want Ward back full time because Dalton deserves better than starring in bad Christian films.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Tree Dude posted:

I mean... I don't want to rank the death of people. That's a lovely thing to do. But Bill Pullman has been in like 1 good movie (Lost Highway). I'll grant you Spaceballs if you want so that's two...

Serpent and the Rainbow, Zero Effect, Lake Placid

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Bruceski posted:

I don't save them, I just tend to download instead of stream because I've had buffering issues. Also because I'm one of those plebs who doesn't need everything in 1080p and the lower-res options take a lot less bandwidth.

Same here.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
It's a variant of the old Serpent Crown storyline or one of the Red Skull's Cosmic Cube plots. Neither of which I would have ever expected on television.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
gently caress! He elevated Red Dawn for God's sake. An amazing piece of poo poo movie and he loving elevated it to actually good.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I have never watched it at airtime.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
This season was great. and Phil in Spaaaaaaaaaace! is a perfect way to end it. Even if they hadn't gotten picked up for another season I would be okay with that ending because you just know Phil will get out of it.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Kheldarn posted:

Look at this. They TOLD us Coulson would become Ghost Rider.

That video is one of the reasons I love this cast.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Beth Phoenix would be good.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I went in looking for Galaxy Quest and got Star Trek: B Crew. Which I can definitely see appealing to the big Star Trek/spaceship show fans out there but the "deceptive" or confusing advertising combined with the relatively good debut placing makes me curious what numbers are going to look like for its second and third episodes. Because it seems like a recipe for a lot of people like me who tuned in for the expectation but won't for the reality.

But we'll see. Its a rare case where I'm mildly curious to pay attention to ratings.

I was expecting a dumbed down Galaxy Quest, but hoping for B Crew and was really pleased with it.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Every season Brett Dalton gets brought back so different people can shoot him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Rocksicles posted:

Yeah, but now he's gold rich.

And still a comic fan.

• Locked thread