Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

howe_sam posted:

All the inmates hurrying back to their cells when they saw ghost rider was great.

Best moment in an episode with several great moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It could also be that he was already an Inhuman with super strength and invulnerability at that point so he was never in danger during the bombing and his actions weren't as heroic as has been made out.

But everyone already knows he is Inhuman and therefore would not have been in danger because he told them.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Ither posted:

This season has been underwhelming so far. I mean, why is the bag bad some random nobody scientist? Why are we retreading Kill All Inhumans, again?

Show, give us an epic plot line, please.

I'm pretty sure the ghosts aren't the big bad given how early in the season it is and also based on all the other clues.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

sticklefifer posted:

Age of Ultron had a lead-in episode that actually enhanced the context for the opening battle in the movie quite a bit, so not always.

It also tied in to the Helicarrier showing up at the end of the movie as well.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Called other Ghost Rider passing it on to my friend moments before the show began. Now showering in admiration for how smart and cool I am.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Stay tuned for more MARVEL.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

enraged_camel posted:

The whole Mack & Yoyo vs. the plane scene was dumb as gently caress (what will shooting shotguns at a loving plane accomplish?) and the Radcliffe twist felt forced and made zero sense in light of the last scene from the midseason finale where Ada was shown to be secretly modeling a human brain based on what she learned from the book.

A. The last scene from the finale was Aida, murdering that dude and revealing May tied up in the closet.

B. This episode made it obvious that the Darkhold affected Radcliffe, not Aida, and that she was acting at his direction. She was obviously modeling May's brain based on the brain scan they did of May when they saved her life by murdering her, and obviously doing so at her evil creators direction.

Stunt Rock fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jan 12, 2017

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Hahahaha ownage all around

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Arist posted:

Ahahaha, still laughing.

Man, that was a loving rollercoaster.

That scene was so loving great and perfect.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Mace gonna get himself killed trying to be a badass dude. :sigh:

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Rocksicles posted:

That was mostly a boring episode, must be a big effects show coming up. Mallory Jansen is so drat graceful though, so i don't care.

Exploding one of the major villains and having Daisy explode a guy over and over was boring to you?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

iMack

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

enraged_camel posted:

They only have 7 episodes left after the next episode. I don't think they have enough room for a third arc.

That's about how long each of the first two arcs has been so I don't see what's so crazy about that.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

ApathyGifted posted:

They made a big deal when searching for May that the framework software was running on every connected device on the planet in order to get the computing power needed, there's no server bank running the whole thing at the bottom of the ocean.

So it's Richard's "new internet" from Silicon Valley.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

AbstractNapper posted:

But they did collect (harvest? ) his power in the VR world, so she probably has that one too.

Did they? I may have missed that, but I didn't recall seeing it. She also may have only picked certain powers. The regeneration as we saw it was not like any person we've seen so far though.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

It's a pity for Ophelia that she has a soul now because Ghost Rider gonna penance stare that bitch into oblivion.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

No, no, we need more information from posters like Barry Convex.

To be fair, Barry repeatedly refusing to admit they were doing the Inhuman stuff in season 2 made the reveal much more satisfying than it would have been on its own merits.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

One of my favorite moments in the episode was AIDA's "oh poo poo" face when Ghost Rider first went full flaming skull.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

R-Type posted:

Why is that pretty good? Because 4 white people would have offended you? JFC.

Well we know what the R stands for at least.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Heroes also could not stop itself from going back to the “person with vision of future sees apocalypse and must prevent it” well, to the point where they kept introducing more dudes who could paint/see the future, or having existing characters gain the power temporarily for ~reasons~

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

cant cook creole bream posted:

Remember when that one guy brought some woman to a dystopian future and just sort of forgot her there?

And they changed the future so presumably she got blinked out of existence!

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Season 2 also introduced a young girl with Taskmaster's power who didn't really use her power except once near the end of the season and I'm pretty sure didn't connect to the main plot in any way at all and then she just never showed up again with no explanation, not even a passing "She went back to her home planet" line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

It was a surprisingly good show with a very bad Blade.

• Locked thread