Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Taylor Swift posted:

I cant wait to get angry at how bad this Early Access Survival game ends up being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
actually sounds pretty baller

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im probably going to play this

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jackard posted:

How poorly you think this is gonna run? Seems to be using same engine as ARK

who knows, UE4 is actually really great in spite of how bad ARK runs

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if you are reading this thread you probably came in here hoping it would be really bad and you could maybe talk yourself out of playing it

but you know you are going to buy it anyway, so, just dehumanize and face to conan

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if you opened this thread you are probably the type of person that plays bad games

just face up to the fact that you will eventually cave and buy this possibly bad game and pick it up now

and if that didnt convince you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeRQD0tK8h0

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so far goonton is coming along pretty good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its a good time to level up a character and figure out what you are interested in crafting and stuff

thats what im doing anyway

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont think its actually in Europe tho.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Glenn Quebec posted:

I just want to know what I need to do, get a maga tattoo? Do I have to rush like a frat? Eat a grape out of someone's rear end?

rear end grape spelunking is optional but encouraged

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its kinda not cool to dick around with peoples stuff

if you gathered all of it, I get doing whatever with it, but a lot of other people helped gather stuff, so why dick around with it tho???

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

I guess you have a bad/stupid sense of humor sense there was literally no reason to ban me.

also i dont think kimsemus joined for albion, and even if he did, do you actually care about j4gs? lmao.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
well you picked a bad time to make a joke considering a bunch of poo poo was dismantled and put into a pile

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
didnt you get banned because you threatened to glitch into someones base and destroy it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Akumos posted:

Maybe a threat without actually doing it yet is a way to try and get you to gently caress off over there? I don't get the point of griefing people when the server is locked down specifically to craft before it goes public.

that sounds really dumb sorry

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Diogines posted:

Let the record show that I and I alone built the Ladder of Babble, only using materials I mined myself, AFTER I helped set up the initial base.

Everyone knows that if at least one human sacrifice is not made to Yog the Holy Tree every day the sun won't rise. The purpose of the Holy Ladder of Babble is to make human sacrifice easier, this way we can march people off it instead of dirtying our hands bludgeoning them to death.

If it was destroyed while I was away :shrug: it only took like two hours.

i think its actually really cool and funny. Not everything has to be ultra functional and super secure. Sometimes a big gently caress off goon thing can be cool

hats of to you for making that, and also for being cool about people dicking with it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
diog you are a cool guy IMO

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Filipino Freakout posted:

I guess I'm still a building n00b, do the pillars serve as foundation if they're tied off at the bottom? I haven't run into a situation yet where I need them for support.

yep pillars are foundation, thats reallt their only purpose

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
akumos, buddy, ive played with you in multiple games and you always seem okay to play with and then you do something that gets you banned

i think we had this exact same scenario on h1z1

just chill out a bit man

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Akumos posted:

This is where BMW is building their mountain base fyi

:qq: WHY DID YOU BAN ME AFTER I SAID ID GLITCH INTO PEOPLES BASES :qq:

*posts screenshot where a goon base is*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also i dont think its really a hidden base. it a big fuckoff fort with torches everywhere. if you are on the side of the map its impossible to miss

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
dude stop having a broken brain

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:thumbsup:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
me seeing a new akumos post in the thread: :mrgw:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hi VG. hows it goin! im just playin conan and setting my dick slider to max

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Usenet Magic-User posted:

As for the bmw versus non bmw thing? They aren't a clan that's not recruiting they are just avoiding creating a 100 man power team on a private server as that's not fun for anyone, we want pubbies to get in. As kim mentioned any goon in need isn't going to be left out in the cold. If and when funcom brings back official servers we are all on the same team.

yea I think this is the important thing to remember. Yes, we could all be on the same side on the goon server (and generally speaking, we still are. its more of a friendly rivalry than anything). but if we are all in one big rear end clan then we're jsut going to poo poo all over everyone and then they wont come back

on an official server, we dont really particularly care about that, so it makes more sense

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yeah, its a brave new world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im splitting my time between conan, ESO, and my Vive

• Locked thread