Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I cant wait to get angry at how bad this Early Access Survival game ends up being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

GoGoGadget posted:

Game is gonna killdesecrate the already bloated corpse of Rust.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The map is going to be huge by survival game standards, so I would assume it would vary. Can yall imagine having our Goon army living in the swamps or jungles in our castles that we took from the filthy tribals. Im hard already.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

The Conan Community manager (the guy on the left in the video) is a friend of mine. Watching him in uncomfortable situations is fun.

Tell him if they need to test Goon Zerg Rushs I got just the men for the job.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

c0rndog posted:

I cant wait to see how you gently caress this one up!

It took me over a year to kill Goon Rust. I think its safe to say Conan has 2-3 years before I find a way to ruin it for everyone.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Character creator is arguably the most important feature hth

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Friendly Reminder: We've got the main chill guy crews in the SA Discord and for the HELLSPERGS who are ready to poopsock day one and steamroll pubbies, BMW Discord.

There's whispers of a Day One Goon server, so we may even be seeing the most noble of pursuits: Goon vs Goon :getin:

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
So the Bimmers are going to do an all nighter tomorrow. We could always use more cannon fodderfriends.

http://discord.fuckgoons.com

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

GoGoGadget posted:

Uh triple post but...what type of server are we looking to play on? Pvp blitz is increased rates (who knows how much) with monthly wipes. Regular pvp is 1x but no wipes.

BMW MASTER PLAN is play on Official Server

vvv In theory, but there will def be a wipe after EA and probably a few in the mean time due to inevitable game breaking bugs.

Taylor Swift fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jan 30, 2017

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: ITS OUT :siren: LETS PLAY

https://www.discord.fuckgoons.com

Taylor Swift fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jan 31, 2017

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Evil Canadian posted:

Oh dang, 39.99 canadian huh...

Anywhere to get a deal on it by any chance? I love Conan but for early access 40 bones is pretty steep.

Nope, probably wont be any for a while tbh. Took 2 years before Rust ever went on sale.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Re Euro Goons: echoing what someone said earlier that there's several with us.

However, once we've gotten into a groove and understand the game we will have coherent groups that will on at different times, so we will need plenty of euros for graveyard while us Americans are worshipping the god emperorasleep

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Glenn Quebec posted:

I don't see the appeal of PvP in these games but am hype to co-op with friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The current game plan is gently caress around until rubber banding is fixed/server caps are raised

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

eonwe posted:

i dont think its actually in Europe tho.

It's not, they mislabeled it. West Coast Bimmers are getting 60 ping to it, so it cant be Euro

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Picer posted:

Considering checking this out, but:

Any euros playing or will i be alone when all the trumplovers are asleep?

We've got people on almost 24/7, wont be a problem

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Best Girl Teknoir is streaming right now because he's GOAT

https://www.twitch.tv/teknoirtv

Watch these idiots do idiot poo poo

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kimsemus posted:

See: exhibit A. :smuggo:

:vince:

Hexenritter posted:

Admittedly SA has become vastly less permissive regarding shenanigans over the years. Goons will always goon though.

Flashbacks of the Griefing Thread getting locked...

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Inzombiac posted:

As a collective, we should really consider moving to a non-wipe server wither a higher population once the lag issues get sorted out.

Thats the MASTER PLAN, just waiting on a fix

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Haroshia posted:

Been watching streamers play this and it looks pretty neat. I tend to shy away from these type of games but I'm a huge Conan lore fanboy. Saw the OP and the OP of the BMW website. Are Goons just using their Discord or am I expected to abide by "TRU GOON KULTURE" :godwinning: when playing with other Goons that aren't really Goons?

I think people here are just gagging at gnats. We play Conan and we shitpost. You can do either. Nothing required except the killing of mans.

e; vvvvvvvvv all the above

Taylor Swift fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Feb 2, 2017

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ideally now they can start making changes so that servers can handle more than 40 people. Then the real sperg begins. :getin:

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kimsemus posted:

HELPFUL TEAMWORK THINGS

This is something that really needs to be known.

This game isnt like Rust, there is no "oh just hop on and grab some swords and kill mans". This game actually requires farming, grinding, knowing the game mechanics. If you just want to jump in, you'll get hellowned immediately.

So spend some time this week before we start REAL SPERG HOURS learning the game and jerking off with other Goons.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Harminoff posted:

Wouldn't you Starve/ die of thirst?

You'd still be online though

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Theyve fixed more core mechanics and gameplay aspects in 48 hours than Garry Newman has in over a year.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Gamesguy posted:

Any idea when we'll get a goon server?

Soon™

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

I guess you have a bad/stupid sense of humor sense there was literally no reason to ban me.

Send $10 to fuckgoons69@gmail.com for an unban. tia.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

I honestly don't know why I was banned. Because I built the wall? We needed that wall.

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Also gently caress goons.

If the server we were on still matters ill try to complete my wall to keep out goons.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

I said "gently caress goons" in a forum post. Then I posted a pic of me changing a sign to say I stole everything. Only nothing was missing.

BAN EM GOYS

Remind me again what forum we're on.

What is the name of it? I, personally, take video games very seriously.

This is why our website is fuckgoons.com

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Akumos posted:

Maybe a threat without actually doing it yet is a way to try and get you to gently caress off over there? I don't get the point of griefing people when the server is locked down specifically to craft before it goes public.

Maybe don't make dumb threats?

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Popete posted:

For the love of Crom please fix mattress and respawning. Having to remember to bind to a mattress every time you place one or after death rebuilding and binding is really annoying and it's super frustrating when you die and end up back out in the desert even though you know you have a mattress in your base.

Make mattresses permanent and auto-bind when placed.

Yeah this is the most BS mechanic in the game

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone laugh at Rej for getting hellowned by a Swedish streamer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T82DyZ391nU

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Akumos posted:

I have a million and one bans for being a huge dick on here :^)

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Akumos posted:

This is where BMW is building their mountain base fyi

Is this what the kids call doxxing?

Inkel posted:

Yes, this.

Personally I think clan mates should show up on the map too. Probably a long shot but, would be nice.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Akumos posted:

We aren’t a Goon group per se. Most our founders and members are Goons, but SA has gone to poo poo and we disagree with the culture it now has, so we are now more a group of dicks looking for other dicks. Our big thing is that we generally hate most Goons (Especially spergy whiney ones who care too much about social issues and being “nice”.) and value real free speech. No safe spaces up in this bitch. All we do is shitpost and talk bad about everyone. Also, occasionally we kill mans.

I bet whoever wrote that is really handsome and has a huge donger irl

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Robzilla posted:

... I'm not pretending :negative:

same

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jackard posted:

Yikes. Looks like I'm not missing much

I too hate fun

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If yall are screwing with streamers yall should really be posting VODs, makes it 10x funnier.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tempus Thales posted:

so when poo poo hits the fan someone else gets blamed and not me.

:smug: Welcome to Tays Plan 101

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
BMW Conan is all Kim, I ain't done poo poo this past week but play Skyrim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Glenn Quebec posted:

I don't follow. Why aren't you constantly harassing them and making their life hell every step of the way?

Hes bring shame upon this forum

• Locked thread