Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
They really have moved into Pulsar of Pure Hate phase. Smaller but so much more concentrated and direct. They also don't seem quite as active overall but when they do get going it's just a stream of total rage anymore.

Oh and going for page 117 for election tears because video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
wanna ask kittenclaws how the revolution against the islamo-nazi kenyan usurper is going, since we're talking about little shits growing a pair.

loving freep, man...

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Mors Rattus posted:

Democrat while black, man.

Have seen it phrased "knowing what bigots we are, he had to go and exist where we can see him."

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

McGlockenshire posted:

To: wastedyears

I did notice. There was one time when she stumbled verbally and then corrected it. Did she take off the time away from cameras to have and heal from a surgical implantation?

Why wasn’t it jammed?

15 posted on 9/27/2016, 5:40:18 AM by Cowgirl of Justice

Unironically pysched to vote for cyborg Hillary.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Wish they would go back to the cyborg/augmented Hildawg conspiracy. That one could be so fun. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OGZO-F5Bp0

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
/\ Don't forget to trick out your hot rod.

Just...well poo poo this is something.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

SocketWrench posted:

To: nhwingut

The media has been the enemy of the American people for a LONG time..just look around, have they at all, just ONCE, reported or investigated ANYTHING on the Clintons..ANYTHING at all..of course not..the Clinton Foundation could give them material for a YEAR, a freakin YEAR..so what, Trump paid NO taxes, good for him..he didnt break any laws, thats the tax code, hate the tax code, CHANGE IT..the law is the law and Trump followed it to the letter..so the bottom line is, what this proves is that Trump followed the law..I’ll get the rope!

52 posted on 10/1/2016, 9:50:41 PM by Sarah Barracuda

Hillary did nothing wrong :smug:

They also seem to have forgotten the impact Warren Buffet's letter about his secretary paying more in taxes than he did had way back. It's definitely going to be on peoples' radar.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

SocketWrench posted:

I agree, Kitkat has no control

She keeps word salading harder and harder as the election goes on. By November her posts are going to like klingon or some poo poo.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

SocketWrench posted:

Last I checked Trump and his followers were the ones crying fraud if he lost....I swear, these guys project so loving hard

"He's the Schrödinger's cat of candidates, both winning and losing at the same time."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Op9Bkpeu4s

They're just straight up flailing around now and the election's still a month away. Not a good place to be.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

McGlockenshire posted:

I'm seriously and unironically looking forward to her statements about it, actually. I was very young when all of this happened and my memory is fuzzy. I suspect many other Americans are just as fuzzy on it, and being Hillary, her answer will end up satisfying anyone that doesn't already hate her.

Fuzziness here too but a lot of the Clinton perversions stuff came straight out of talk radio and web 1.0 in the '90s. Like a lot beliefs on the right they've taken on a life of their own and are now accepted as a gospel (e.g. "everybody knows") that may/may not be wholly fictitious.

If Trump tries pressing what "everybody knows" to Dread Abuela herself he could be on the receiving end of a reality check that leaves nothing but a cheeto shaped hole in the floor. Clinton's had this on her plate for a while and has the perfect venue to address it so it could get pretty brutal. Then the question is will it be accepted or recognized by the right or not. (it won't)

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Redeye Flight posted:

I don't know if they realize that that line HORRIFIED more people than it impressed. That's not the sort of thing you threaten to do to a political opponent if you win, unless you like banana republics.

Can't really imagine a circumstance where they would accept a clear majority of Americans going "gently caress off with that." They'd just invent some conspiracy or find an excuse to explain it away and go back to whining/keeping their powder dry.

Also they're perfectly ok with a banana republic as long as they get to be the ones at the top of the system.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Night10194 posted:

Priebus is trying to claim he's totally onboard now and that everything is fine.

I think it's a little late.

:tinfoil: maybe Clinton deliberately pulled some punches to avoid completely wrecking Trump, thereby making the GOP decision to bail on him that much more "complicated." Right now the base is fired up, the leadership is equivocating and the next scandal/melt-down is only going to make these fractures worse. (At least it seemed like she could've gone on some pretty sharp offense last night and didn't for whatever reason.)

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
/\ Hi omnimomm, welcome to the party :yeah:

McGlockenshire posted:

Guys, please. I really, really don't like having to do the FBI tip line thing.

I'm not really looking forward to freep on election night because of this. Trump's going full fascist and his supporters and drinking it in. Remember that freep has snapped before and look pretty well primed for some kind of incident again.

Probably gonna wind up having those tip lines open on election just because. These people are too much...off.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Alter Ego posted:

Trump is pissed that Obama told him to stop whining like a little bitch.

Really surprised Trump-baiting or some variation hasn't entered the lexicon.

The whole debate scene reminds of when Ron Paul had a "debate" with a cardboard cut-out of Obama on Fox. Except now the right has Hillary herself in the studio and someone more unhinged than Paul. Really hope she's on her game tonight. Springer episode is how about a third of the country is going to judge this.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Jagged Jim posted:

"Wasting time and taxpayer money when they should just obey."

I'll remember you said that freep. Like when you're on about how hard it is to be conservative, Christian, or just over the next few weeks into early November. :unsmigghh:

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Zipperelli. posted:

Holy poo poo, please tell me you know books/chapters/verses off the top of your head?

It's been a while since I've read any of the 3 major holy books, so I can't remember much of any of them.

From a while ago but this collects some of the choice quotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/810288321880555520

Can't help but get a late great dalereed vibe from this. :catstare:

We're like seriously through the looking glass here aren't we?