Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Pat Robertson died today, and I’m sure Freep will handle the news fairly well. I’ll look when I get home from work :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kik2dagroin posted:

NorthMountain
Get help, Bagster. Seriously. You’re not funny. You’re sick. I pity you.

What I hear you saying is, you're really, really, really flamboyantly gay. Not to worry, sugar britches, nobody here on FR will judge your life choices.

#SpeakYourTruth

91 posted on 4/20/2023, 4:44:37 AM by bagster ("Even bad men love their mamas".)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 87 | View Replies]

Imagine getting up at like 4:30 and this is one of the first things you do for the day.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

namlosh posted:

Thanks again to those who go foraging and bringing back stuff to laugh at.

I watched some vids on the trump indictment and evidence and such and holy poo poo it’s so bad. Anyone with half a brain is going to take a look and back away from trump now. Well that’s the hope at least.

I haven’t looked into the guy personally but was recommended some YouTube vids from a channel named legaleagle. Pretty good imo, although I’d never use YouTube as a source, the guy cites all of his conclusions back to specific lines in the indictment and whatnot and makes sure to call out when he’s opinionating.

Sorry, Kind of off topic but wanted to share in one of the only political threads I can stand to read

LegalEagle is solid, as far as I know. Like you said, he likes to point at specific references in indictments and link them back to specific laws which may or may not have been broken (because he’s a lawyer, not a juror).

He pops up a lot with popular cases and likes to break down arguments on either side, and what those mean for the cases/lawsuits going forward.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

To: Robert A Cook PE

The Quora.

For any Freepers that don’t anything about Quora.....it’s a website full of left-wing crazies & kooks predominantly from the West Coast.(Mostly California)

It also gets some foreign nuts from Canada, UK, Australia, etc.

Their format is also horrible.

63 posted on 6/14/2023, 2:34:37 AM by unclebankster ( Globalism is the last refuge of a scoundrel)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Buddy, I don’t think you have any room to speak on websites with bad formatting :laffo:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Safety Dance posted:

My wife kept her name, I kept mine, and somehow everything works out.

Oh, you’re one of those “heterosexual gays” I’ve seen them complaining about before!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

To: Morgana

This “JUDGE” MUST BE EITHER BLACK OR JEWISH ....who else would make such an EVIL DECISION?

50 posted on 07/05/2023 10:44:02 AM PDT by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

Jesus gently caress freep :stonklol:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

There are some strikingly uncharacteristicly good and correct takes on policing coming out of freep here... is this a fever dream??

Those will get dropped as soon as it’s convenient for them.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Wow, someone actually defending “honor killings” is a new one for me :stonklol:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

This made me laugh so incredibly hard. Mostly the first sentence but holy poo poo the delusion is palpable

Sometimes they start off with something that sounds reasonable at first glance, then veers off hard into crazy-town.

This is the opposite of that, and idk what to think of it.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

the sex ghost posted:

Keep telling people to use their crime allowances before the end of the crime year, you don't get to hold onto it!

If you don’t use it all, you don’t get as much next year!!!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Only the English could look at Georgia and say “hmmm yes…that, but bigger :twisted:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

« Burn. It to the ground »
Good lord my syntax is a bit jacked too from franglais then training to stock Ohio Man and then russian but like

How do people get to typing like this?

Burn…………

Ittotheground

What leads you to think that sounds like any kind of US english in your inner monologue

Rage, probably. Or a rage-induced aneurysm, idk.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Georgia Peach posted:

Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online

To: gov_bean_ counter
“Playing the game by the rules the Dems set…“ I hate to say it but we play way too nice. Overwhelming majority of people on this site and other sites who are Trump supporters are pretty much good Boy Scouts. We’re playing against cutthroat people.

18 posted on 8/16/2023, 3:44:03 PM by magua (It's not racism, it's just that thisBecause it’s being reported that a lot of this started in 2015.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

They literally allowed a guy to suggest the Final Solution for the migrant children caravan from years past (and the only pushback he got was “we won’t get to see you in heaven if you keep this up!”), but sure.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kik2dagroin posted:

I face a third order vibration of this issue daily. My sister is in a declining mental state. If I help her in anything, I own that thing for the rest of eternity, and she loses the ability to do that thing. If I help her up from a seated position, she lost the opportunity for that tiny bit of exercise that she desperately needs. It irritates her mightily that I take this view, but the more I do for her the worse she gets. I can see where God might take the same view.

My dude, she loving hates you at this point :catstare:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Lord Hydronium posted:

I'm picturing Charlie Kelly pretending to be a lawyer, but a lot more racist.

Bird law is not governed by reason, but neither is Charlie. This is how he understands it.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The Dark Project posted:

Nah, they like having it both ways. They're both incapable of doing any of the harm they say outside groups are doing constantly, and if something like it happens, it's obviously a false flag to discredit them. They know this game really well.

We're really going to have to wait for these fuckers to collectively croak before anything gets better, aren't we?

“The revolution will be disavowed as a false flag op” remains the top thread title here.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Warmachine posted:

It's one of the last remaining holdouts of web 1.0, much like these dead comedy forums. It's a nice* window into the life of that one family member we don't invite to the holiday gatherings.

Largely founded on hatred of the Clinton family, while Bill was still president iirc. They’re largely in line with some of the new conspiracy theories, but don’t like these upstarts stealing their thunder. Aliens at Area 51, black UN helicopters, hollow earthers, and reptilian overlords would be almost quaint, now :smith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kik2dagroin posted:

The decline of the American mall has left just 700 still standing. Soon there may be just 150 left.

To: xp38

How many blacks in Toronto?

More specifically how many radicalized Democrat party blacks are there?

94 posted on 10/17/2023, 7:07:17 AM by NoLibZone (We are not the offspring of the American patriot movement. We are emailing cowards.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]
EDIT:

D’awwww someone has an accurate understanding of their place in all of this :allears:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Hell, they never had anything even remotely resembling the ultimate madlad here, Caro.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The last person married to a civil war veteran died only 2 years ago, which is something I wasn’t ready to learn :stonklol: it doesn’t feel right to call her a civil war widow, but idk a better term for it (and I’m not going looking for that, I want some brain-bleach instead).

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/last-surviving-widow-civil-war-veteran-dies-101-180976702/

She was 17, and married a 93-year old. He died in 1939, after they married in 1936.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Discendo Vox posted:

This is tied to unusually broad and generous pension payment systems, not sex. It's immediately described in the article. Did you not read it?

Good for her, but it’s still a 17 year old that married someone far older. This was apparently a thing for soldiers then* to do when they were old, and some of those couples still managed to have kids out of it. That’s how you get someone that’s pushing a century old now who could’ve had a father that fought in the civil war.

*soldiers now tend to get married immediately so they can move out of barracks hell, but that’s a different issue entirely

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It’s been a long time since I saw an MK ULTRA post, I’d forgotten about that conspiracy entirely.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kik2dagroin posted:

To: AnalogReigns

I think constant whining about voter fraud is the lament of the loser who has run out of ideas.

32 posted on 11/07/2023 9:31:27 PM PST by bigdaddy45
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

It’s rare to see a moment when reality crashes through their bullshit Kool-Aid Man style, we must cherish this post :unsmith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

DarklyDreaming posted:

Highest proportional number of astronauts because the cold unfeeling void of space is better than Ohio

The wright brothers literally invented powered flight, that they could flee further and faster from the accursed land known as Ohio.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I think the JimRob posts of “STOP SAYING poo poo THAT GETS ME SECRET SERVICE VISITS” are my most favorite there of all. Aside from their weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth when something remotely good happens.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

downout posted:

These last few weeks of freep post dumps have seemed to be more unhinged than usual.

Maybe just recency bias :shrug:

Their spikes of crazy way back when we’re absolutely unhinged, but their baseline of crazy feels a bit higher now.

Still, it’ll be hard to beat “DONT LOVE ME MUSLIMS, HATE ME MUSLIMS! AM COMING FOR YOU, MAGIC, ~*MAGIC*~!!!”

Yes, that’s pretty close to the actual quote. No, it didn’t make any sense in context either.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Shaddak posted:

And they're muppets!

Who have radios in their cars!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Years ago I saw a post on Freep that said something close to “they might be Muslims, but they’ve got the right idea!” re: ISIL throwing a man off of a building who was accused of being gay. There’s definitely a hierarchy to their hatred in there somewhere.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I AM GRANDO posted:

Were they always this open about thirsting for blood?

I bring this up every now and again, for exactly how horrible it was. Spoilered, just in case you don’t need a reference to Nazi killing methods.

Lazamataz, on the caravan of unaccompanied migrant children arriving at the US southern border years ago:

quote:

I have a solution. It’s rather final.

And a drawn picture of a Zyklon B shower, with someone dying in the fumes.

The only pushback he got on that post was “don’t say things like that, then we won’t get to see you in heaven!!” and that was it. Nothing more came of it that we could see from here.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I think Obama holds a special place in Freepers' hearts that will be impossible to fill.

Even now, Obama is still plotting a race war that has yet to be achieved. It's not Biden, it's not Kamala Harris, and it's not anyone in Congress.

Obama is 16 years into his plans for a race war against whites, 7 of them out of office, and still hard at work.

There are almost certainly going to be Tupac-style conspiracy theories about Obama faking his death and still planning his race war from the shadows if Freep is still around in 30 years.

They’ll be around. Death may have taken dalereed’s physical form away from him, but his hatred of hats and radios cannot be contained (even by the afterlife).

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Wtf is the deal with 1934 and marriage? Quick googling came up with

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gay_Divorcee

Which I’m sure they’d find something to be pissed about (after lamenting the title, “GAY USED TO JUST MEAN HAPPY! :cry:” )

No-fault divorces were first legalized in the US in 1969, in California (by Regan :laffo: ) so it’s not that.

e: other googling suggests nobody got divorced during the Great Depression (1929-1933), because they couldn’t afford to. Probably closer to what this dinosaur is misremembering (at best).

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jan 7, 2024

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Georgia Peach posted:

To: Red Badger
As long as “child” support payments ending is linked to age of voting. That would stop the push for kiddie voting in its tracks!

46 posted on 1/28/2024, 6:47:03 PM by AbolishCSEU (Amount of "child" support paid is inversely proportionate to mother's actual parenting of children)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

I see we’ve got a random pet issue that we’re so mad about it had to go in his sig :allears:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Sarcastr0 posted:

The Dale Reed levels on that one is off the charts!

Throw in a hat and listening to her music on a work truck’s radio, and his spirit will will itself back into life through sheer force of rage alone.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

4-Chan isn’t necessarily populated by Freepers, but it’s full of their fellow travelers regardless. The same people that infest the comments section of anything on Fox news articles.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

FMguru posted:

He'll have achieved three years of sobriety this week. Congratulations, Rush!

I was thinking that that anniversary was coming up soon. Some of the most quality grave-dancing I’ve ever seen was someone using Rush’s death to raise over $1mil for Planned Parenthood :getin:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kik2dagroin posted:

THEY CAN TAKE MY ALL CAPS FROM MY COLD DEAD KEYBOARD.

Ok that’s a good thread title :laffo:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Discendo Vox posted:

If the piss tape did not exist, it would be necessary to invent it

Thankfully it already exists :getin:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Shaddak posted:

This is something that has always confused me about freep. As mean-spirited and hateful as they are, they're unwillimg to type rear end?

They were always weird about cursing. Less-so now, but their no-cursing policy seemed to be pretty well-enforced when i started in on a previous version of this thread, ,any years ago.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

What the gently caress is up with forums that censor swears.

Designed by a rear end in a top hat, clearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kik2dagroin posted:

To: RandFan

Zuckerburg clearly poses a risk as well, we should force him to divest and sell it to a conservative

17 posted on 4/24/2024, 7:11:56 PM by 1Old Pro

drat, mark another one for “almost gets it, before veering off into crazy-town”.