Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
It's not freep, but for some schadenfreude I found the British equivalent on the daily mail comments section.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-Britain.html

quote:

Britian does not need anyone, but the whole world is utterly dependent on Britian, so WE can dictate term in any negotiations. All th best, UKIPPER Dave

British exceptionalism (freedom to spell the name of the country you love incorrectly).

quote:

Stop the benefits = stop the migrants

Short and sweet

quote:

Peasant countries are irrelevant

Classy

quote:

Whatever immigration Britain needs it is Engineers, Scientists and Surgeons from all over the Big wide WORLD! - not cleaners, kebab shop workers and shelf stackers exclusively from the failed little EU Dictatorship!. OUT!.

quote:

quote:

Good luck with your economy then. Without hard working people this country will sink. English are way too lazy

eze, how many kebab shops do we need anyway, sorry if it puts you out of work.

I enjoyed this exchange.

quote:

Oh dear they do have delusions of grandeur don't they

:ironicat:

a neurotic ai fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

SocketWrench posted:

Ya know, I still don't know why democrats are viewed as weak on terrorism since the worst attack by a landslide took place under Republican rule and more service members died by a landslide to violent muslims under Republican rule. They've been screeching this "take are guns destroy america" for eight years, when was Obama planning to do this?

Because the democrats atleast pay lip service to the idea that muslims are also just people like us, not some 'other' that needs to be destroyed like in Trump's rhetoric. Although put into practice...

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

quote:

To: polymuser

“Democrats , unions and unfaithful (to other Americans) car buyers and exec’s destroyed Detroit. Same for Pontiac, Flint and Saginaw.”

The Government of Japan, in collaboration with the Japanese auto industry, destroyed Detroit.

One country’s industry might be able to compete with another country’s, but no industrial sector can compete with the wealth and power of an entire advanced country.

This is especially true when its own country is convulsing and barfing in its eagerness to advantage the foreign industry and hamstring its own.

Democrats , unions and unfaithful consumers played a role, certainly, but it was a deliberate assassination by the Japanese.

This is the sort of thing Trump has promised to correct.

44 posted on 11/22/2016, 1:54:42 PM by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)

Lol.. Japan killed the US car industry by producing a better product you serial moron. Fuel prices went up, and people couldn't afford to purchase or run the gigantic monstrosities the Americans were building. Japanese cars were significantly cheaper and more efficient. Free market sucks when it works against you doesn't it?

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if those dullards know that it was their precious Reagan that ordered the current VC-25s that are used as Air Force one?

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Minenfeld! posted:

I don't get it. Why does maxamericana keep having to fire liberals after every election? Why does he hire horrible, awful liberals? Why doesn't he just hire conservatives? It seems like a waste of time.

And don't worry freep, we here in CT don't get much in the way of federal funds for you to take away from us over UConn. Most of our federal tax dollars go straight to the south.

It's not too difficult to imagine a sadistic powertripper who wants nothing more than to hold power over those who disagree with him.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

quote:

Then Trump should rewrite the EO..ban ALL immigration to this country for at least 6 months..he can do that..that way the leftist media can’t say he’s targeting a particular group..BAN THEM ALL..no matter from where, no one is allowed in here for at least 6 months

Please oh please do this. You would see such uproar, the US economy would sink into the Ocean, and Trump would be impeached within 2 weeks as the GOP donors tighten their leashes so much Ryan and McConnells eyes fall out.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Both of those things happened in 2009 when Obama was inaugurated. All your bases are covered.

Morals and economy destroyed.

'Muh morals' :qq:

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Helen Highwater posted:

I used to work in the design studio at GW, the original writers had all grown up on 2000AD comics and militant-lefty politics (for the most part). You'd see the sculptors and the artists with a bunch of ABC Warriors posters in their rooms as moodboards for example.The original (Rogue Trader era) WH40K was basically a crazy mish-mash of anarchic concepts that didn't really mesh well. Then there was a period where they overexplained stuff to try some proper worldbuilding. When we wrote 3rd ed, it was an attempt to add a bit more mystery to the setting, darken some of the brighter lights that had been shone on it and go to a more explicitly grimdark and gothic place instead of the freewheeling madlibs that had characterised previous editions.

It was good. Good job.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Whoa... that’s some special crazy right there.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
You guys don’t have self checkouts? Wow, I thought we imported it from you tbh.

Then again, I hear a genuinely important part of the service experience for some Americans is being able to lord it over retail workers/waitstaff etc, and self checkouts don’t let you do that. So it makes sense.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Georgia Peach posted:

After the belligerent c*nt turns around and stomps out the door, I blurt out as loudly as possible so that everyone in the restaurant hears, “THAT, folks, is what happens when you haven’t GOTTEN LAID in FIFTY YEARS !” With that, I got the young manager girl to start laughing after her vicious humiliation. (alas, my father & I were on vacation and headed northward, otherwise I might’ve asked the pretty doll out)

...and that guy grew up to be albert einstein.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Swans are airborne birds and therefore literally have hollow bones and weigh next to nothing. I have never understood how they could be so dangerous as to threaten serious injury.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Telsa Cola posted:

Swans weigh at min 20 pounds, so you get to get walloped by the structure and muscles that let them get airborne. Its not uncommon for them to break arms.

Also yes. Most people are not just going to punt a swan if it goes after them since they aren't pyschopaths.

To be clear, I haven’t ever thought of punting a swan. I’ve just been coloured a bit skeptical by the ‘these things are super dangerous’ line and thought it might be some ploy by the British royal family to keep ‘er madges birds safe.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
‘People deserve to die via painfully delivered electric shock for having the audacity to try to enter into the country illegally’ is a concept so alien to me that I struggle to parse it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Getting impaled by a spear in 1000 BCE and going "the problem here is too many iron molecules in my body"

When I read this I spat out my drink and now I have too few coffee molecules in my body.