Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Just amazes me the more horrible Trump acts the more it's everyone else's fault/everyone out to get him.

Pontius Pilate posted:

I'm gonna say page 328

Nah, to be a proper shitheel you need to bid 1 lower.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Sep 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

MaxxBot posted:

He's not kidding, this baby can go 15MPH! Imagine that hitting your ankles, ouch!

No joke, I would buy one of those if it could reach basic road speeds where I live

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Neo_Crimson posted:

You could probably find a moped that looks like this pretty easily.

There are reverse trikes...but from everything I've read they're really complex and the front end has lots of issues that still bug up with no real fix

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

Aren't all bombings intentional? I mean you don't carry a bomb and set it on accident like whoopsie doodle.

Unless you're Achmed the Dead Terrorist

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Gorilla Salad posted:

There is no ironicat big enough

Of course most all of those traits are championed by freep when it comes to christianity

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Ocrassus posted:

Britian does not need anyone, but the whole world is utterly dependent on Britian, so WE can dictate term in any negotiations. All th best, UKIPPER Dave

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Who is this gently caress and how long has he dwelled in his mum's basement. I mean holy gently caress, this is so so much worse than American exceptionalism because Britain would fold in a month without the rest of the world while no one would really notice a change in anything except tea prices if they isolated themselves

The whole immigrant debacle, I can kinda see why they think that way. Watching video from truck drivers in Calais, a poo poo load of those refugees are assholes and useless fucks

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Sep 19, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Tias posted:

Live in mortal terror from French neo-nazi gangs, and your manners would probably suffer a bit too, just saying.

Surely the answer is destroying property and attacking truck drivers and regular motorists. This will make people be more accepting of them...like freep does when they bash women and blacks and wonder why they don't vote Republican.

I'm not saying how it's being handled is right or wrong. But if this is what people have been seeing for a while now it's not hard to draw a line from that to people not wanting immigrants of any stripe. Hell, look up "Calais truck driver attacked" and watch the headlines roll. It just further feeds growing fears over the growing surge of immigrants.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Valpal1

Bundy is in a kangaroo court. He embarrassed the Government by not allowing them to kill him and steal his property[land] earlier. They will make up for it this time. He, at this point, is a walking dead man. While it is true that cannot give him the death penalty, they can and will lock him away from the public eye for decades and decades. Then, as they did with Jim McDougal, they will drug test him and that will be the end of him.

15 posted on 9/13/2016, 10:50:31 AM by sport

Isn't it amazing that the government has so much power they can kill Lavoy with his hands up surrendering without issue but can't blast Bundy like 3 minutes before when no one but the government was around and could just set up a lie like they somehow plan to in court. It's like the government is so powerful it's weak and so smart it's inept....HOLY poo poo, the government has the same attributes as God!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Dr. Bogus Pachysandra

"Senile Dementia."

Worse than that it is a betrayal, at a minimum, of 80% of all Republicans.

Read my lips; No more Bushes.

11 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:50:32 PM by William Tell

Given these people practically fellated Bush his whole two terms in office this is loving hysterical

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: WENDLE

I love his analogy too.

I'd take it a step further. The liberals are starving for demographics because they have birth controlled/aborted their futures. They'll take their chances with poison skittles.

72 posted on 9/20/2016, 9:28:49 AM by Theophilus (Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords.)

Best part is apply that thought to humanity. All the different colors, and I know ten percent are poisonous, so the best solution is to throw them all out rather than risk it

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

DemeaninDemon posted:

I didn't even know that crazy person still posted. Sure enough he does:

Occupy Wall Street, 5 years later.

Wow, he musta been watching one I wasn't where the crowd being gassed was pretty much all young white people.

Alter Ego posted:

I love how he thinks this would do anything other than a) simply embolden ISIS and b) serve as confirmation for everything they have said--that Americans are butchers who hate Muslims.

Considering "liberals" figuratively did this with the last two presidential elections it didn't make him any less a conservative dickhead that pulls straight R every time

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Sep 21, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

FIRST TIME posted:

Odds of being killed in a terrorist attack in the US: 1 in 3.6 billion

Odds odds of dying from tainted food in the US: 1 in 106,300

Better stop eating anything, ever. :derp:

John Oliver did a thing on this over the one dipshit that did the same but with peanuts. Taking the entire refugee population we let in since sept. 11 2001 there were three that turned out to be terrorists of some sort and thye didn't do anything here. the numbers were 1 in 261,000 based off that info. Then he listed off all the poo poo you have to go through to even be let in as a refugee, the whole process taking up to 24 months as the FBI, Hmeland Security and a shitload of other federal agencies and a few foreign ones look up every shred of info on you, finger print you and interview you and test you and only when all that bullshit is over are you let in, so the odds a terrorist from ISIS is going to sneak in that way is effectively zero

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Sep 21, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

And even then you might not necessarily get to america. They might drop your rear end in Iceland or another country accepting refugees.

Nope, that was for all those specifically referred to the US. Getting into Iceland is easier

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Icon Of Sin posted:

This didn't get enough love in the USPOL thread.

poo poo, "bowl of skittles" shouldn't be bolded either...it reads like a Kit Kat sentence

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: RightGeek

No, it’s not an example of free speech. There is no free speech in the USA. Innocent people lose their jobs over words that they spoke that someone claimed were offensive.
Try stomping on an ISIS flag in an American college and see if that’s free speech.

13 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:40:17 AM by I want the USA back (The media is acting full-on as the Democratic Party's press agency now: Robert Spencer)

This is beautiful. The big bad boogy man that exists in universities converting innocent conservative kids into ISIS worshipping flag burners.

quote:

To: RightGeek

Fire this idiot immediately; and make sure he NEVER works in ‘public education’ anywhere again. While you’re at it; fire a few other teachers...just to ‘send a message’.

30 posted on 9/21/2016, 9:27:47 AM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...https://www.siameserescue.com)

Only if I get to burn your house down and your neighbor's too just to send a messege

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Isn't that amazing? It's like going back in time and watching them react to tv showing the civil rights uprisings with fire hoses and dogs. History repeats and all that

MeLKoR posted:

By "not caring" he means he won't try to prevent it any longer, by which he means not going to keep writing about it on a dead conservative forum, by which he means he'll eagerly wait for an eventual rape to triumphantly post "BITCHES HAD IT COMING".

"BUT WHY WON'T THEY VOTE FOR US IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Sep 22, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Literally Elvis posted:

Thread is still young yet, but should be good for some horrific entries into the archive: Donald Trump Says He'd Use Stop And Frisk To End Violence In Black Communities.

uhhhh, no, no it didn't. Like, not even close. Also lol at Mr. K's tagline

I also hope Trump doesn't waiver on this, but the answer to your question is probably zero.

I'm sure the black community appreciates your concern, Behind the Blue Wall

the rest of it so far is your normal combination of "well it worked in NYC" and "only americans should have guns, not NIG...Amish" :bahgawd:

If anything will make the negro happier and more civilized it's increased oppression by a police force.

Yeah, and if anything would make a freeper happy it's more made up oppression by *insert boogy man*

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Twelve by Pies posted:

Speaking of which, despite remaining mostly silent and constantly changing his position on it, I wonder how the alt-right feels about Trump's undeniable support of Israel. Do they think he's just lying to trick the masses or what?

Oh please, you know they're making up excuses and gestures just like every other trumper for why everything Donald has flip flopped on is just "a trick to get votes but once he's in office he'll bring down the hammer on things I'm angry about, for realsies". They're all loving morons just like Freep and every other dumb poo poo that backs Trumpzilla

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

To: vette6387

What’s moronic is you worried about your daughters be being harassed by police.

Bet you believe everything cnn tells you as well.

Tell the little poo poo to grow a pair.

29 posted on 09/21/2016 8:55:09 PM PDT by KittenClaws ( Normalcy Bias. Do you have it?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

"I don't really have a valid response so gently caress YOU I'll spit some insulting bullshit for your dissension"

And talk about irony. Any time a black man "grows a pair" freep is the first to shout him down as being some uppity urban feral that should be purged

And a chunk of wood from Noah's Ark

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Sep 22, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Night10194 posted:

You'll often see Christian sects deny that the OT matters much despite the fact that in Matthew Christ says he came to fulfill, not abolish, the Law.

Oh but hell, when it comes to queers, women and those ten commandments, and to some the whole evolution/creation debacle, the OT is loving law.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

VitalSigns posted:

Even "heterosexual gays" didn't baffle me this much. I don't think this can be exceeded.

Like heterosexual gays sounds insane but if you put yourself in the mind of a freeper you can be like "well if God made sex for procreation only, then gay sex was how people would get around that back in the day, now with birth control and abortion straight people are imitating gays' ability to have the sex without the babies" so okay I see where they're going with that. They're a weirdo fundy who defines gay as "no-baby sex" hence straight people using birth control are heterosexual gays.

This guy though, is breaking my brains.

Eh, I guess I was tempered for that. I've already been exposed to this poo poo before on another text board. Guy was a hardcore conservative "obama is the antichrist, muslim, commie, etc" and opposed universal healthcare with all his being. He ended up losing his job and insurance and soon after wound up in the ER for surgery. After he was bitching about the medical bills he'd never be able to pay off. I told him "This is the reason people want a public option with universal healthcare, so that something like this beyond your control doesn't wind you up in debt the rest of your life". He still opposes universal healthcare and says he'll just ignore the bills because he can't pay them.

some people are just so loving stupid it's amazing how much they'll gently caress themselves over to prevent other people from getting something.

Hello Meow posted:

There was never rioting before the black man invented rioting by becoming president.

Probably this guy

RareAcumen posted:

Christ, I can't believe these people are driving.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Sep 23, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: doug from upland

Take a look at this:

Just in Florida

Please pass this on to everyone in your email list.

How many new churches and synagogues have you
seen being built these days ????...

WELL, HOW ABOUT MOSQUES… …JUST IN FLORIDA?

Read to the end…...This is really scary !!!!

This is frightening!!! I think you had better read it all
below……Sadly, we in the West are so complacent
that we just sit back and allow our ‘leaders’ to let it
happen right under our noses.

Mosques in Florida
Who even thought of Mosques being built
in America before Obama took office ??

Mosque Name
Address City

[99 alleged mosque addresses snipped]

ALL OF A SUDDEN
MESSAGE FROM A CONCERNED CITIZEN:

“Has everyone lost their ability to see what is happening
in the USA?
Think America!
Before Obama, there was virtually no visible presence of Islam in America.

What the gently caress rock were you hiding under. The very website you post on was whining about Islam in america since loving 9/11 you retard poo poo

quote:

All of a sudden , Islam is taught in schools.
No, it's not.

quote:

All of a sudden , we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for
Islamic prayer in schools and businesses.
no, we don't

quote:

All of a sudden , we must stop serving pork in public places and
institutions.
No, we don't

quote:

All of a sudden, we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are
offended by America.
(For God’s sake, they are IN America)
Usually because assholes like you violate their rights from simple freedom of speech right up to murdering them

quote:

All of a sudden, we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even
though you have no idea who is covered up under them.
No, we don't

quote:

All of a sudden, Muslim training compounds are
popping up throughout the USA.
Stop lying

quote:

All of a sudden , Muslims are suing employers for
being expected to do their jobs.
Since loving when? Go ahead, we'll wait

quote:

All of a sudden , our troops are withdrawn from the
middle east.
All of a sudden? You fuckers were screaching that since Obama took office. For gently caress's sake

quote:

All of a sudden , there is no money for American poor, disabled
veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans, but there is
endless money for Obama’s refugee programs.
Gee, it's like the program is federally funded. You know, the very loving thing you bastards want taken away from America's poor, disabled, and hungry

quote:

All of a sudden , Obama fills the Federal Government
with Muslims in key positions.
1 is now the whole government, apparently

quote:

All of a sudden , there is an ammunition shortage in
the USA.
Because fuckheads like you went all panic over abso loving lutely nothing and started buying that poo poo up to stockpile for the muslim antichrist, kenyan marxist invasion.

quote:

All of a sudden, Americans are threatened by the
Federal government for complaining about Muslims.
When you call the FBI about every loving one of them that exists, yeah

quote:

All of a sudden , the most important thing for Obama
to do is disarm American Citizens.
Any day now. Why he's so on it he's done absolutely nothing

quote:

All of a sudden , we start thinking, ‘if they don’t want
to assimilate in American culture, what are the Muslims here for and
why are they here anyway’ ??
No, that's what you think because you can't believe people would want to not live in a war torn shithole

quote:

All of a sudden , we are having Sharia Law explained to
us as if we would need it in the future.
Bull loving poo poo

quote:

WAKE UP AMERICA - AND QUICKLY

29 posted on 9/23/2016, 8:59:28 PM by vette6387

You need some Prozac dude, or a labotomy, one or the other

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Freepers are incapable of seeing anything negative about Trump at all, aren't they.

Personally I want to believe they're mentally sick, along with the Cruzers. I just can't bring myself to belief they willfully follow either of them blindly because it makes absolutely no sense. One of the Trumpers i work with stopped supporting him when he was shown and told what was going on with Trump's list of fuckups. The other is just a conspiracy nut that buys into the most absurd crap. Course he's also involved in a pyramid scheme that one day soon he'll be rich enough to quit work....one day...some day...soon...SOON.

Jesus, I think I aged 40 years reading those last two...

OptimusShr posted:

Jissed this the first time but:

If he means "Going over that it exists for at least 20 years" then this is correct.

It's Freep. I can guarantee you what's meant is "Public schools are converting young, pure, white, soft, delicate, tempting, sexy, supple....er...ahem....christian boys to Muslims per Obummer's new rules he hasn't mentioned yet but has given advanced copies out to every school in the country. It's true because I read it in a :fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd e-mail thingie"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Sep 24, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

To: Lurkinanloomin

As a high school educator, as well as a college instructor, I intentionally mispronounce names, especially if they are way to silly, and you know the ones. They get all pd off, and then I ask them to pronounce my ultra nordic last name, end of argument, but a lot of ha ha ha for me.

5 posted on 9/23/2016, 7:07:00 AM by krug

"As a molder of young minds I am intentionally a dick to them over something they have no control over and when they get mad because of it I tell them to try and pronounce some bullshit name I gave myself so I can feel like a self righteous fucker"

Mors Rattus posted:

The worst part is some students just have to get used to it. I worked at a college library circulation desk last year and ran into some middle eastern kid who just had his night made by my being able to pronounce his name correctly the first time. I forget what it was, besides sounding Arabic and having an uvular fricative in the last name (the 'kh'/'ch' sound you find in Hebrew and Arabic). He just seemed so jazzed that someone finally got it right, asked me where I was from that I could actually pronounce it and all.

Yeah, but that's kinda different. People honestly don't know how. Like when I was a kid people didn't know my name was spelled "ch" and either wrote C or K. This guy is intentionally doing it because it makes him feel big. Big difference between ignorance and dickheadedness

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Sep 24, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Geostomp posted:

So his official lesson plan is "if global warming, why cold?"

This is pretty much the whole group's stance when it comes to climate change. "Well if global warming, why do we have cold days"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

It should be noted that I excluded about a half dozen other variations on "he should be put on trial for treason and executed."

This is getting stale. It's like their default end of term response to everything democrat.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Global warming can't be true because a loving, caring god would never allow his creation to be tainted.

Uh, I believe we already passed that milestone in like the first chapter or two of the god inspired history book

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

I saw part of Obama’s speech. He says the black history is part of the American story, etc. He also said how this museum gives context to what has happened in Ferguson and Charlotte. Interesting that he sounds like an apologist for black rioting in recent years, because of the legacy of slavery. That sounds like what he is getting at.

4 posted on 9/24/2016, 9:41:52 AM by Dilbert San Diego

Let's not kid ourselves here. If Obama said "gently caress'em, send in the 3rd Armored and quash these uppity ferals" Freep would claim he was doing it to cover up his Muslim facist ties to try and slip in more terrorist buddies

quote:

To: Verginius Rufus

I was just looking up the term ‘Indian’, but I can’t figure out it’s real roots...I always thought its root was in common with ‘indigenous’, but that is not the case...

17 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:08:38 AM by Jamestown1630 ("A Republic, If you can keep it.")

Home skoolin' in action here. Extra irony for the poster's name

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

I want a special museum for European-Americans and their huge contributions to America, science, math, inventions, discovery, freedom, constitutionalism, et all. And I demand it NOW.

25 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:17:16 AM by ShivaFan

Isn't this like every other museum both here and in Europe?
Bovington would be a good one for all of those listed needs, plus the place is just damned awesome for those that like loud engines and rockin' armor

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego; flaglady47; Maine Mariner; pax_et_bonum; seekthetruth

Construction costs alone for this hideous building were estimated to be $230 million at the onset. Just try to find the final cost on the internet or anywhere else.

There have been donations along the way from prominent donors, private foundations, etc. but the bulk of the costs have been and will be pried from the wallets of hard-pressed U.S. taxpayers.

There have been several acts of Congress appropriating tax money for this macabre Aztec-pyramid-tomb building over the years. Did your congressman or senator ever tell you about this in their "letters" to you over the years?

The final cost of construction, the projected future cost to taxpayers of artifact purchases, perpetual maintenance, equipment and furnishings, personnel costs, state-of-the-art show-biz displays and events, etc. will probably never be revealed or known.

As an aside, years ago Congress proposed constructing a good-sized wing on to one of the existing Smithsonian buildings (at a substantial decrease in cost), but the black/Democrat/liberal political bloc refused this proposal.

No wonder we're trillions in debt. The Uniparty majority in both Houses blithely keep spending like there's no tomorrow...and we drained-out chumps out here don't even know half of what they're doing.

40 posted on 9/24/2016, 10:46:58 AM by MinuteGal (GO, TRUMP !!!...GO, PENCE !!!)

220 million is like chump change for the US government. I mean gently caress, just to pay for Congress to sit on it's rear end and beat itself to death is 800 mil a year. At least the museum will earn some money.
"There were donors, but this place is still totally expensive guyz" I bet this guy fully endorse the F-35 project. You know, the one that's 500 billion and has given us a flying brick that catches fire, burns all its fuel to take off, and can carry a whole two bombs/missiles. Course McCain is against it, and McCain is bad to freep, so this program must be great
No, we're trillions in debt because we have a huge economy that "pre-Obama" sent into the shitter with a useless invasion/propping up of Iraq in response to Saudi nationals flying planes into buildings funded by a guy in afghanistan...among other things.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'm excited to see Dare branch into new forums now that GBS is gone.

Didn't know GBS was gone, thought it just got renamed. That place was a poo poo show of retards being edgy anyways

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Sep 25, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Trump Girl Kit Cat
JETS TOMORROW AND TRUMP MONDAY!!!! GET THE RIBS AND THE BROWNIES AND THE BEERS AND THE cannoli and some alfredo sauce for the cavatelli and meatballs and the Cabernet and ...

39 posted on 09/24/2016 9:03:46 PM PDT by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

The gently caress kind of communist bullshit is this? You guys loving lambasted Obama over dijon mustard and you're talking cannoli, alfredo sauce, and cavatelli. Go back to Afghanistan you muslim loving, freedom hating marxist facist, we don't want your kind here

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

hiddenriverninja posted:

but keep high school football YEEHAW :clint:

Yes, abolish the DoE, that way all kids will be stupid enough to use a white supremacist meme in their signature

V If the miltary would stop sucking off Lockmart they'd have all the money they could want and more

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Sep 25, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^Bullying through terror tactics, truly the freep way to live life

Cythereal posted:

Yep. That and/or it was a false flag to provide the justification for putting Christians in death camps.

Considering all the false flags thus far you'd think they'd already be Trail of Tearing their way to the concentration camps by now

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Sep 26, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

quote:

Trump undoubtedly has a passionate base of support

And mentally broken, don't forget that. Any group of people that will blindly nod their heads in agreement with the outrageous poo poo the D spews have to be mentally ill

quote:

To: Hojczyk

The ones that dont like Trump are the ones that want freebies from the Govt, they dont want to have to get off their a@@es and get JOBS that is why they fear a Trump presidency

16 posted on 9/25/2016, 4:16:52 PM by Sarah Barracuda

Remember, wanting a leader that is responsible and can handle delicate issues is being loving lazy and wanting handouts.

BTW dude, I have a job, I've worked solid since I was 14 (including our church upkeep because I was a deacon). Even when I was homeless living in my car I had a job.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Sep 26, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Hillary represents all I hate because I hate Hillary, so she is everything I hate. Goddamn, amazing

McGlockenshire posted:

It's a militia group, and should martial law, or civil war, or whatever break out in this country they will uphold the constitution and rebuild our laws.

Or completely misunderstand the laws, take over a federal refuge, e-beg for supplies, poo poo the whole place up in a month and be run out like cockraoches when a light turns on when the first federal agent arrests someone

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Sep 26, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Mr. Douglas

Our FIRST Muslim President, Hussein Obama, has done everything he can to incite racial violence in this country. Now the traitors are bussing in paid terrorists to riot and destablilize the government.

There is no accident, it is intentional. It is the only way the Demonrats can win elections. Oh, that and voter fraud.

Paul Ryan is at best a useful idiot.

9 posted on 9/26/2016, 6:53:05 AM by politicianslie (What would a terrorist do if he were made POTUS? : Exactly what Hussein Obama is doing)

Oh, oh, let me!

" has done everything he can to incite racial violence in this country."

By doing poo poo gently caress nothing, amazing.

"Now the traitors are bussing in paid terrorists to riot and destablilize the government."

From the local Rent-a-Terrorist with u-hauls, right

"There is no accident, it is intentional. It is the only way the Demonrats can win elections. "

Gee, a candidate that alienates everyone but rear end in a top hat old white men, gee, can't understand why you're losing, at all

"Oh, that and voter fraud."

Yet the only actual incidents have been from Republican sources.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Debaty timez...let the freep tears flow, my bottles are ready

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Icon Of Sin posted:

From the live thread:

Yes, that is comment number 4,206. That is not a typo, or a mis-copy.

lol, letting Trump be Trump is what was sinking him in every poll and has 70% of America hating his dumb rear end. Once he stopped being himself he started polling better. But tonight we watched him slip back into his old form and totally get hosed. I watched a decent chunk on my break and it was glorious. They were asking about topics of today, and once Trump had his say, Hillary had hers, and then Trump went all slap fight, even told the moderator he was wrong. Then continued to talk alot without really saying anything.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

because I'm telling the truth, drat it, just as Trump does

Oh, this is nice. Ok Freeper, let's try a few questions

Why won't Trump release his tax returns? He claims because he can't because of audits. The IRS who is auditing him says he can do whatever he likes, it doesn't effect anything. Trump then states you can't learn anything from tax returns. Except you can, like his yearly income, write offs, and whether he paid a dime into that system he says is broken because big name ceos tend to either hide money or avoid paying taxes by exploiting loopholes.

Alright, that's done...Why didn't Trump pay those people he contracted? He claims because maybe he wasn't satisfied by their work. That's not how contracting works, especially since he seemed rather fine with using stuff he "wasn't satisfied with"

Trump was pinned down at one point on racism given his vast history of race involved lawsuits, claims and repeated statements. His response was to say he settled the cases so he never had to admit he was racist and then went "nuh uh, look at Hillary though because Obama"

Trump was told stop and frisk was struck down to which he said "You're wrong". I'm afraid the courts say otherwise. Then he continues to dig his hole by claiming it is what reduced crime while ignoring crime and gun bills that were passed and the gradual lowering of crime that's been on a downward slope since the 80's.

I mean geeze, go check a fact check website and look at the scores, Trump's got 50-60 percent lies. That's what he does, he lies to get you to back him, and you fell for it, hard. You would willingly vote into office a guy that has more dishonesty, scandals, and fraud than any other candidate in the last 3 decades at the least because he lies to you.

quote:

To: EinNYC

Ah, the cucked press shilling for Hillary. What a shocker.

19 posted on 9/26/2016, 11:01:56 PM by NYRepublican72 (Radical Islamic terrorist Omar Mateen is "Ready for Hillary!" Are you too?)

I seriously wish everyone that used this meme would die from having their faces melted ala Indiana Jones

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don't get how Trump, the son of a rich land developer whose whole identity has been built around being a super wealthy New York City business tycoon, is so easily considered as "one of us" by Freep.

Because he says exactly what they want to hear. He won them over by being a racist bigot with some sexism sprinkled on top that bought into, and till a year or two ago, was an outspoken birther. Financial and societal status aside, he is freep. Financial and societal status, to freep, just means he's right because otherwise he wouldn't be who he is

Geostomp posted:

Meanwhile, here's Giuliani doing his best Freep impersonation: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-trump-debates-228756

"Fact checking is so unfair you guys!!":qq:

I used to have respect for him, but I think 9/11 broke him mentally. He's become more of a raging psycho as the years passed

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Sep 27, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Elephant Ambush posted:

LMAO I just got to the point in the debate video where Trump literally says out loud in front of millions of viewers that he wants the United States military to act like a PMC and be paid for their services. This is un-loving-real.

And my draw dropped more than once during this video (I've been watching it with pauses while I do household chores and make phone calls and stuff). She literally called out full-on racism (and used the word) more than once. She also straight-up called for increased taxes on the wealthy as well as reforms in law enforcement (including not shying away from saying that police have biases). Granted she couched it in "we all have biases" but she actually addressed the problem directly.

This whole thing is just really surreal. Hillary is debating like a total pro and Trump is just tossing stuff out and using his usual used car salesman vagueries. He randomly tosses out accusations during questions that have nothing to do with what he's saying (like attacking climate change during a discussion about nuclear threats). He's clearly shoe-horning in talking points that he was coached to shoe-horn in because other previous questions didn't give him a contextual window.

And I can totally see how uneducated people would think Trump won. He really does speak to and resonate with the average uneducated American. I grew up in a rural community and I can tell you that most of the Trump supporters in rural towns ate up everything he said. Hillary, on the other hand, really knocked it out of the park. The only things I didn't like were shilling her website and book, and lying about how Iran supposedly were "weeks away" from having nukes before she saved the world from nuclear holocaust as though other countries should not be allowed to defend themselves from the World Police with MAD nukes.

Whenever Hillary spoke she cited actual facts and names and places while Trump's answers were like one place and "a bunch of other places too" or a single name and "a bunch of other people too", or an event "and a bunch of other events you all know what I'm talking about (even though I don't)". I know I sound like a broken record but he really is a used car salesman.

My only wish is that Hillary had had a chance to call him out on some contradictions. For example, I want to raise import taxes on business owners and then opposing taxing rich business owners 5 minutes later. Or why he went on a rant about spending too much money on foreign wars when he was in favor of invading Iraq and wants to nuke the poo poo out of all of our "enemies". Or how we've been fighting ISIS relatively effectively while saying that nobody is doing anything. Or how he says "the Fed is being political" (which is always the case no matter who is President) while proposing policies that wouldn't change anything other than favor him. Or how he says that other countries need to pay us their fair share while saying he was "smart" to avoid paying any taxes.

If there was any doubt in an educated person's mind about Donald Trump being a full-on idiot, this debate proves it. He really is the most unqualified person I've seen in my 40 years on this toilet earth with the exception of maybe Reagan.

I loved where they were talking about racism and Donald said "all the places I've been, people really approved of what I was saying". Yeah, but you were speaking to conservative white folks only. You never went into the "inner city", you hung around the whitebread suburbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Pakled posted:

I don't think it was ever deleted, it's still up right here
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385

And that is just pure insanity