Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
"Another MK Ultra victim did what he was programmed to do."

Holy moly lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Zwabu posted:

LOL at "Taylor Swift is a flatchested ugly frigid skank who won't even be able to fulfill her biological imperative much longer, and I wouldn't even touch her with YOUR dick", some strong incel inergy going on there.

People love to meme about Musk being the most divorced man ever but he has nothing on Freepers

Like there's literally a guy whose username is something about banning child support payments and his sig is whining about child support payments and that's basically all he posts about in every thread

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
The way these ghouls think and talk about women is so loving gross

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I know it’s probably more conspiracy related but I can’t read this as anything but John S Mosby implying he hooked up with T-Swift

Also John S Mosby was a confederate cavalry partisan raider, so great person to name yourself after.

Furthermore gently caress freep for trying to claim Dolly Parton. Dolly does not agree with your poo poo.

That Freeper probably thinks he's seen "real" nudes of Taylor Swift. That's all there is to it

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Discendo Vox posted:

My understanding working only from outside commentaries is that this was a remarkably, humorously sloppy Superbowl, one of the worst possible candidates in living memory for "scripted" nonsense. I have to wonder what these people's informational inputs are.

They are stupid and dumb and need to believe they live in a world where the illuminati control everything so that they can feel like they know secrets everyone else doesn't know about and also because if the illuminati are all powerful and control everything then they are absolved of all responsibility to try to make themselves and the world a better place

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

TremorX posted:

Do... do they not know?

One of them literally said "only Democrats take bribes"

I'm sure they think Thomas just "accepted gifts" or that all the bribes he took are fake news

I loving hate these people

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Neo_Crimson posted:

You could play a game of "Freep or CSPAM?" with these posts.

Could you please kindly show some examples of Islamophobia from cspam?

Also NATO sucks

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

mobby_6kl posted:

I'd have to go to CSPAM for that and that's not going to happen.

Also sorry NATO rules. Would be even better if everyone kept up the investment targets though.

Cool so you don't read cspam but you know that they're all Islamophobic chuds. Fantastic

Also lmao at defending NATO, whose actions are one of the primary reasons Putin invaded Ukraine

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Zoomers are doing everything the chud boomer opinion article writers said to do to save money and of course freep is still mad

It's almost as if they weren't being honest about their actual grievances

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I'm an atheist but I also hope that Jesus Christ comes back and takes over the government because it's not going to work out the way they think it will lol

Edit: especially the fuckhead with the tagline "If you bring up my past, you should know that Jesus dropped all of the charges"

Holy gently caress I hope hell is real so I can point and laugh at them while we're all there together

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Mar 13, 2024

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
derpstate indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
When I was driving across Pennsylvania a few weeks ago I saw a billboard that said "Trump only cares about Trump" and I found myself wishing that billboard was everywhere else in the country