Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
This seems like a real good time to make Free Republic Reborn II: The Reckoning (totally sanctioned by JimRob anyone saying differently is fake news and is a fake news person), and siphon off some cash from authoritarian morons. ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Whenever there's a crisis of confidence, the Freep body has a way of shutting that whole thing

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Remember when not supporting Our Future President La Romney was a bannable offense? lol

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Nckdictator posted:

Yeah, I compiled it back in 2017, quoting it here for easier finding

2005:'The Donald' Unveils Launch of Trump University
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1408750/posts

2004: Donald Trump Proposes to Girlfriend Melania Knauss
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1126711/posts

2006:Trump Jokes About Dating His Daughter
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1592014/posts

2011:Trump Flashback: Reagan Was A "Con" Man Who Couldn’t "Deliver The Goods"
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2707540/posts

2011:Flashback: In Chicago, Trump Hits Headwinds (George Soros bailed out Donald Trump in 2008)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2706255/posts

2006: Say What? Now Trump Hints At Prez Run
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1551052/posts

2006:Trump to Miss USA: You get a second chance
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1755742/posts

This is really illuminating. Straight up, they think he's a piece of poo poo, but can't say anything bad about him now!

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Talk to your doctor about fish tank cleaner :freep:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
"Hey doc, should I take fish tank cleaner?"

Doc: "Why yes, let me just write you a script for the local aq--- wait what the gently caress? Who told you about this?"

"The orange man on TV"

Doc: (continues writing script)

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Apr 6, 2020

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
holy poo poo, screenshotting this one for future sociologists for how hosed our society is

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Just sheer projection as usual :lol:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Well maybe all that time travelling Chinese snow is from the future nuclear winter where Saddam gets the Tenet algorithm and forms an alliance with "The Commies", leading to the reverse double negative NWO timeline that Freep all loves and fears, if you really think about it...

...hey what was that article again?

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rstb.2020.0424#d1e1284

"Dogmatic participants were slower to accumulate evidence in speeded decision-making tasks but were also more impulsive and willing to take ethical risks (figure 4 and electronic supplementary material, figure S6). This combination of traits—impulsivity in conjunction with slow and impaired accumulation of evidence from the decision environment—may result in the dogmatic tendency to discard evidence prematurely and to resist belief updating in light of new information."

Oh right.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I honestly don't understand how these people are so right wing when they've had it so comparatively easy to like.. any other place in human history. If we had infinite energy and replicators and scarcity was eliminated, what would they be complaining about being aggrieved from, if anything?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
There are freep bronies? What the gently caress man

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
lol is there a cookie word filter for guns and ammo now?

Edit: Oh it's an actual post about cookies, haha.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, basicaly to win hard, the GOP needs to move to center and make actual compromises and drop the hardline trump poo poo and a bunch of social bullshit. that would probably bring the suburbs and moderates back into play. they won't. so we will see what happens.

I think the current GOP calculus is that there are way too many hardcore trump chuds left and they have a better shot if trump runs again and the 'moderate' chuds wash their hands of showing up to pull the R level yet again.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

OAquinas posted:

Obviously, freepers have never worked IT or IT consulting. Incompetence and half-assed security is the order of the day virtually everywhere, because security is hard and expensive and people are stupid, lazy, and terrible at risk assessment.

Also companies will cut security before like, anything else the second their profits start tanking.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

RagnarokAngel posted:

Nobody is saying these people shouldnt be charged. But elevating this is going to result in the same thing slapping "terrorism" onto crimes did. Its going to result in harsher punishments largely aimed at left voices.

Charge them for rioting, destruction of property and possibly assault with intent to murder but elevating this to treason is going to send a lot more "antifa thugs" to max security prisons for demonstrating near a government building.

They would have harsher penalties for (especially non-white) leftists committing the exact same crimes anyways, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
All I'm reading there is "if only we could have had our orange baby Kristallnacht, boo hoo".

These are "the worst people America has to offer" as described in testimony.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
"I'll get you next time Dr. Realman!!!!" shouted Trump, on his way to the Didn't Cheat on Taxes Office.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Conservatism is dead and right-wingers, especially the grifters/leaders, barely believe in any of the viewpoints they espouse so calling out hypocrisy is a non-starter.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
So do we have any documented cases of Freepers dying from covid after saying it was no big deal and they can just take [insert right wing fantasy drug here] if they get it anyways?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
The whole "EVERYTHING IS FINE" despite all evidence seems to be a general boomer thing honestly, where they've had the red carpet laid out for them their whole lives so they'd rather keep their heads firmly in the sand than face the reality that life can be difficult.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Why worry about covid when you can just GOBBLE DOWN SOME FISH TANK CLEANER AND HORSE DRUGS??! :freep:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
So I guess what that cartoon is trying to say is that if you take horse drugs you go into a fever dream, start eating fetuses and posting on facebook about how your Vax Pass is making you wear masks and altering your DNA, right before you lay down in the street and die? And that you're committing medical tyranny? Thanks Ben, good one.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Aug 23, 2021

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Freep:

quote:

Horse paste is the way and the Truth and the Light, no one comes off the ventilator, except through Me. (Invermectin 14:88)

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
It's literally always projection because these people are too thick-headed to realize that anyone could think differently than they do.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Biden broadens vaccine mandates for federal, healthcare workers: What you need to know [Accurate facts - My feelings in Comment about Ulterior Intentions] https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3993580/posts

quote:

To: SES1066
Give em the jab, Joe!

Give Bill Gates his private beach!

2 posted on 9/10/2021, 10:56:31 AM by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer”)

Bill Gates 5G nanomicrochiparticles!!!!!1

quote:

To: Chode
Companies with 300 people will fire 3 and split into 3 companies of 99 each.

15 posted on 9/10/2021, 11:41:40 AM by AndyJackson

Yeah, that's definitely happening. :rolleyes:

quote:

To: MNJohnnie
Many companies will use the approach suggested by one poster yesterday—create some contract worker positions...

7 posted on 9/10/2021, 11:01:17 AM by cgbg (A kleptocracy--if they can keep it. Think of it as the Cantillon Effect in action.)

quote:

Vaccines are not the end-all and be-all. They are only one building block in the whole scheme of control of COVID-19 Wuhan virus.

First of al, we may consider the COVId-19 virus to be endemic, that is, it is now everywhere, and sanitation alone will not stop its spread. But there are any number of other steps than can be taken, EFFECTIVE steps it might be emphasized, besides only vaccination.

Prevention, through dietary changes which include adding sufficient zinc ion to the diet, and some kind of Zn++ ionophore in appropriate doses, and the use of UV-C light and ozone to keep closed spaces sanitized, plus plenty of exposure to sunshine and fresh air while outside, is probably the best course to follow.

Treatment of the disease, once contracted, is dependent on timely administration of an effective treatment. No matter how badly it has been maligned in print and by “authorities”, ivermectin, given in the appropriate dosage and and early in the course of the disease, does work, demonstrated over and over again. The hydroxychloroquine-zinc-azithromycin protocol also works, especially when give in the early stages of the disease. Once the disease gets into the lungs, the prognosis becomes very poor, for then is when the pneumonia-like effects of the disease become very pronounced, and even heroic efforts like the use of ventilators may not be successful in staving off death.

13 posted on 9/10/2021, 11:20:18 AM by alloysteel ( Poor people give rich people all their money anyway. Just as they have always done.)

Everyone don't forget to take your daily horse tank cleaner for the good healths

quote:

The United States government has also been conducted an unprecedented propaganda campaign to instill primal fear into many citizens. They still see in their “mind’s eye” the videos of people dropping dead in the Chinese streets, the refrigerator trucks parked outside of hospitals, and the NY island where caskets were piled into an unmarked grave. On the other hand, the public doesn’t comprehend the true morality rate from SARS-Cov-2, nor does it realize that all early treatment has been prohibited. Doctors and hospitals have had their liability protection removed should they treat early COVID. This is part of the law regarding a pandemic state of an emergency - that the medical community is required to follow federal mandates for treatment. (Those brave physicians refusing to do so, are facing increasing legal attacks on their medical practices and licenses.)

The result is that these mandates for vaccinations seem entirely reasonable and necessary to many people.

14 posted on 9/10/2021, 11:31:03 AM by Madam Theophilus

A fear and propaganda campaign consisting of actual reality and existence, truly an amazing feat by BIG GOV

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Sep 10, 2021

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

OAquinas posted:

I know I'm not alone in wanting to wallow in freep's apoplectic meltdown, but I'm also wondering how T_D (or whatever it's called these days) is handling things.

It's patriots.win now, which redirects to the private anti-masker group on Gab lol

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
My civil war era gut says that TRURMP WON, therefore

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Lazy_Liberal posted:

Posting as a mental health professional who has worked with people with consistent delusional beliefs and compulsive behaviors, I endorse this message.

What is your success rate in helping people like this, or best techniques used? We always talk about how getting through to people with Freep level magical thinking would amount to some sort of cult deprogramming at this point.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Never give up! Never surrender! Post on twitter/facebook!!!!!111

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's always great hearing every right wing media host talk about how the vaccine mandates are unconstitutional and tyrannical, then turn around and complain there's no vaccine mandate for immigrants.

I think this is because there are actually a different set of laws (in general) for citizens and non-citizens and these people revel in being closer to the top of the crab bucket. And that's not going into right-wingers not caring or even bothering to think about hypocrisy.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Yes the new threats are Space Covid, a nanoparticle that can travel outside the bounds of space and time to turn us into cyborgs, and Jungle Crotch Rot, which can be cured by pouring scalding hot water or preferably molten lead down your pants.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I have some bad new for Freepers then I guess:

https://twitter.com/Evan_Rosenfeld/status/1482142802108510209

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I can't find any threads on Freep complaining about OANN being flushed from DirecTV, it's almost like they never really watched it and stuck with Fox News the whole time :monocle:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Unabomber cosplay must be all the rage on facebook these days

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

DarklyDreaming posted:

And selfies inside my totally badass truck because I'm a blue collar Real Working Man who hauls stuff every day and totally not a white collar middle manager with a seven figure savings account

also because they are wight wing terrorists or wannabe terrorists lol

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Feb 14, 2022

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Freepers didn't like cops when they were the cultists at Waco or Ruby Ridge either. They didn't even like them when they were busy trying to take over the bird sanctuary in Oregon despite getting comparatively white glove treatment there.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Feb 21, 2022

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Seeing as trump just praised Putin I'm sure they will do the same things they will compare Ukrainians to "the blacks" or some bullshit and then blame the ukrainian Jew Nazis

Yeah giving narcissistic serial liars airtime is generally a bad idea, and an even worse idea to make one of them president.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Those closely held feelings come straight from the propaganda they suck down each and every day, and then ask for more.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
You have to have your prayer buffs up to get more money of course, the totally not blasphemous new style miracles which add a percentage increase to dollars received in any given transaction!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Holy poo poo they are really going to kill this guy with horse paste and/or fish tank cleaner aren't they