Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
Freep wants Israel to persist so it becomes the Jesus Trap, that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

That last one with that tagline is great.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Dale Reed was a miserable old rear end in a top hat but he was an honest miserable old rear end in a top hat and for that he has my respect.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Remember, as you read these quotes, that Republicans are the ones who purport to support the troops. For all his faults, McCain's military service is something that shouldn't be used against him. What pieces of poo poo.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

You know, it won't be FReepers, but I am legit scared for what some of these fringe, extreme right-wing nutjobs will do when Trump loses. Like, a "revolution" is way too strong a word, but people committing terroristic acts on US soil in the name of "FREEDUMB" and misguided rage is a very, very real possibility. There are enough psychos who think that those kinds of actions would be a good idea to make me honestly believe that poo poo will actually go down, and the threats made thus far have at least some base in reality.

I'm sure also that because I live in the south that these ideas could come to fruition much easier than the rest of the country, what with the unending supply of guns and ignorance.

I'm expecting to see another run on ammunition and gun sales if Hillary wins, similar to what happened shortly after Newtown. I'm predicting a lot of of the usual 'Gonna take our guns!' fearmongering that happens whenever a Democrat takes power but I'm half-wondering if it won't be a self-fulfilling prophecy this time because some brainwashed wingnut decides to take a shot at Clinton.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Pot is actually one of the most divisive subjects on Freep. Many of them don't see the big deal or admit to using it themselves, others think it's the devil's weed.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

It's weird that seeing Freepers being unhappy when they've been handed their most boner-inducing wet dream scenario makes this election hurt less but it really does.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Republicans posted:

Have they gone full n-word yet?

It almost feels like there needs to be an office pool on when that finally happens. March Madness for racists?

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Yeah, it's a good idea to take a break from this thread every now and then. Maybe look at some fat squirrels if you feel the need.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Pontius Pilate posted:

He literally mentioned it in his post?

It was a Freep thread titled 'Senate Appropriators Want $1B for Unaccompanied Illegal Immigrant Children' and his reply is the first image in the OP of this very thread.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Juan Carlos III posted:

I can't force myself to wage through the 70 pages of backlog I have. Tell me, have any of them had regrets?

No explicitly Freepers, but... http://www.areyousorryyet.com/

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

quote:

Never attribute to stupidity that which is explainable by malice.

Leave it to Freep to reverse Hanlon's Razor with 0 irony or sarcasm.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Just a reminder for extra mind-fuckery: JimRob is almost certainly utilizing his VA medical benefits.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Alter Ego posted:

Trump bombed brown people. How is Freep not over the moon about it?

Because it means Sempai Putin will be upset with their daddy figure.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

That last one is a real doozy.

'Russia wants chaos within the US government and now there's chaos. Not because the idiot man-child candidate they preferred, groomed and assisted got elected, but because everyone else is calling said idiot man-child and his (somehow) dumber associates and relatives out on their poo poo. It's everyone else's fault because they refuse to roll over and let a Manchurian Candidate do (and get away with) whatever he wants.'

And I'd bet dollars to donuts that Freeper owns more American flags than he has fingers and toes. These brain-dead assholes still consider themselves patriots.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

SocketWrench posted:

Nah, he prolly came right out and said the whole n-word instead of using freep dogwhistle code like "urban feral".

This is almost certainly it. Freep wholeheartedly believes that you can't be racist unless you use explicit racial slurs.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

You fools!

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

At that rate, I'd rename the computer to 'Exhibit A'.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Plinkey posted:

Freep is going absolutally bat-poo poo over this.

Oh man, this is sublime. Mainline this poo poo.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

We could be in for a bumper crop.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3784198/posts#comment

Laz, a freeper who once fantasized about gassing Mexican children, has had a heart attack.

Fake news, can't have a heart attack without a heart.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

quote:

To: dfwgator
“Once a gay gets in a position of power in an organization, they hire other gays, until one day you find they’ve taken over.”

The only demographic that doesn’t do that is white males.

50 posted on 12/15/2019, 10:05:56 PM by suthener
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

WHEW.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

quote:

To: Skooz
I am alone, kids are at my ex’s but will be back because they sleep here, I don’t mind it, but every year I hope to find a kind conservative male Trump supporter that loves dogs and thinks I am the cat’s pajamas. I thought I met one, but he was mean to my dog and no one gets to do that.

171 posted on 12/24/2019, 7:15:53 PM by yldstrk (Bingo! We have a winner!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

The sort of man that'd go for a Freeper is mean to dogs, color me shocked.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Why wouldn't they?

https://twitter.com/ifindkarma/status/1236369396953571328

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Thank you for your service, McGlockenshire.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Georgia Peach posted:

When was the military supposedly this freep ideal? I mean, they drafted people for the longest time.

It was the ideal in the movies they saw as kids.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Meanwhile, in Canada...

These are No Name brand products. They package everything they make in plain yellow.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

I like that JR doesn't have any interest in a 3rd party but fuckin' Fox News is too liberal for most Freepers now which puts him in a real pickle. I think the odds of Trump forming the Trumper Party are going up since the Republican party isn't sufficiently sacrificing their very lives to save his presidency. If he does that, he's going to declare war on the GOP and then what?

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

triwolf posted:

Any clue what ealge[sic]one is going for here?

Just naked transphobia.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The 'they' in ealgeone's post is the media. With that in mind, we can translate that ealgeone is saying 'So what, the media correctly genders trans men.' So... yeah.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

I suppose giving some decrepit Freeper the benefit of the doubt here might be the smart move, sure.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Y'know how it's usually funny that Freep's perception is so warped that they seem to live in an alternate dimension? It's a little more concerning than funny now.

These people always concerned me because their bullets aren't as unreal as their convictions and perceptions.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Freepers are authoritarians so they require a Big Strong Daddy leader figurehead. JimRob dying will probably do it.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

myron cope posted:

No jimrob is old and in bad health. Possibly missing limbs? His kid might be 40-50s though.

JimRob is missing at least one leg, yeah.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Twelve by Pies posted:

It hasn't been tested to see if there's long term side effects or harm, and I personally don't feel safe taking a vaccine that hasn't been properly vetted.

Honest question here, how would you deem a vaccine as 'properly vetted'? What are your criteria? I'm genuinely asking this in good faith.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

I knew exactly what this was gonna be before I clicked on it, was not disappointed.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Also has a single cop been killed by a protester this year??

A lot of chuds will say David Dorn was because they conflate looters with protestors.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Freep: honeypot vaginas and a vision of mountains of $$$

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

Neo_Crimson posted:

You forgot the most important thing he did, and was wildly successful at: inspiring a massive wave of white supremacy, and becoming a symbol for far-right movements across the world.

Yeah, it's this. He is (was?) seen as the spearhead of the far-right's advance in the culture war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

I found some really compelling evidence that Trump won everybody, here're my findings.