Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
It seems like this could go either way. Hoping for the best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

One thing I've been dying to see on these shows is the introduction of Vic Sage as a muckracking journalist and conspiracy theorist, who moonlights as The Question (although he'd fit better on Arrow, with all the street-level vigilantes showing up), and somehow have him work with Iris on uncovering some big conspiracy.

The Question could show up in any of the CW shows, and be amazing.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
As long as they ditch the last few eps of Arrow from last season, I'm ok with anything.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
When does the show come back?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Wheat Loaf posted:

I think it starts again next week.

Nice!

Yep, according to The Internet, Tuesday, October 4

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I hope Draco's not Alchemy, and is just a guy that doesn't like Barry.

Edit: Copping to stealing stuff from his crime scene is actually a good reason to be unhappy with him.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Maybe he's not dead in this timeline.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Cael posted:

I'm so very angry that after his whole impassioned speech opening up to Barry that Julian didn't just go "GEEZ mate, did you actually believe all that? God, I SAID I didn't have some boiler plate sob story" and then walked out laughing at Barry.

That would have been prize winning TV.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Bruceski posted:

He's got a team of trainee vigilantes. Wild Dog, Artemis, Mr Terrific and Rag Man. It's a fun game of "odd one out" since three of them are normal people (well, normal for vigilantes) and Rag Man is protected by a cloak infused with the spirits of everyone else in his hometown that got nuked.

Wasn't it magical before that?

Selachian posted:

Also, all these posts and no one mentions that their headquarters / training hall is the loving Hall of Justice?

It got talked about in one of the threads, but yeah, that's the Hall of Justice, for sure.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Putting my money on:

Betrayer - HR
Fall - Wally
Fate worse than death - Joe (Wally's death)

And separately:

Caitlin - stays good
Cisco - gets over it

Next Wells - Time-displaced Earth-1 Wells.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
An episode where Charlie Day trys to convince the Arrow cast to do anything, especially sing, is now my favorite thing that should happen but never will.

Really, an Always Sunny/Arrow crossover would be amazing.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
New ep tonight, right?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Guy A. Person posted:

a fifth wildcard

Gorilla Speedster.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Dracorion posted:

In the end the scene where Savitar kills Iris happens in the Allens' living room while Reverse-Flash is killing Nora, and all of Team Flash are trying to execute their parts of the plan while tripping on alternate Barrys and Thawnes.

I want the show to end in Barry seeing the beginning of something terrible, then a explosively increasing number of speeders zoom in and have a massive brawl until the fabric of the universe just can't handle it anymore and spacetime collapses. It's never explained, camera eventually fades to red, the end.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Maybe Caitlin's that other meta-husk that Draco was talking about finding this episode, and just didn't tell anyone.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Best moment was Barry claiming he wasn't impressed with "your more famous cousin".

They really should drag Arrow into this next time.

And a Snart/Mick duet.

Phylodox posted:

Just no hawk people.
Not even doing Every Step you Take?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
This guy will be great on a non-crossover Arrow episode. Helping everyone resolve their interpersonal poo poo through song. Not because anyone on arrow likes musicals, just because he thought it worked out well with Flash and Supergirl.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
What I would like even more than for this music meister to show up on Arrow would be for him to roll into Supernatural.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Oh, yeah. That was a good episode.Sorry for the derail.

• Locked thread