Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ChesterJT posted:

Make america drunk drivers again.

Jesus walks into a hotel with a handful of nails and says "put me up for the night"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Theophany posted:

I don't want to be that conservative rear end in a top hat that says "this is loving dumb rear end horse poo poo that creates the infinite loop", but this is dumb rear end horse poo poo that creates the infinite loop.

What happened to the intolerant right?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Flyinglemur posted:

So who typed this for you?

I'm implying that you have a small penis you see

Big Ol Dick Transcription Services

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I think he's speaking more towards people who wait rather than advance. Like, you work as a cashier for five years because you're waiting for your shot to go to art school or something; the message I'd take away is that he's saying you should put your effort and energy into the job you have at hand, and excel at it. You may not end up making a career out of it, but it is better to take pride in yourself and your work, even if it isn't work you'd like to be doing.

Nah he's saying he needs more grunts to do menial labor so he can film more episodes of "You work Hard and Die for The Machine​ to Continue" season 8

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

so apparently this is what the facebook of a pedophile looks like if anyone is morbidly interested in it

:nms: https://www.facebook.com/aurelius.kalauz/ :nms:

the guy just got arrested

Mind posting screenshot for us olds who don't have Facebook?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I was reading this thread in bed and got to Chef Vegeta and laughed so loud that I woke up my wife and baby. Thanks goons I'm voting five for that.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Dienes posted:

Do the magic words not work if they are at a 50 degree angle?

Obviously not. Why would the government accept your refusal to contract if you can't even get the angle right?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The sov guy trying to walk into court while filming and the guard is just not having it and tazes him is my favorite.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
As an October guy, I can shave your balls or eat em
Touch my tip to yours or skin em
Bounce titties on the glass or leave em
Da share zone.shirtstore.gov

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SEX BURRITO posted:

For the Disney dad in your life.

Keep getting ads for white trash tshirts for some reason.

God knew I was a bad rear end lone wolf, that's why he sent Ravens to eat my baby while I was drunk on the beach.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Minor

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Is that Jay?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I always thought it was SoccerDude not sacreblur. Walla, I learned something nude.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Enflamed Ram Dass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Biplane posted:

There. Are. Four. Nurses!

There are five nurses!