Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Gluten Freeman posted:

opossum dumpster

this guy is an idiot, opossums own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

'shaming him for having sexual desires doesn't seem right' yeah it does lmao

kinkshame his stupid rear end

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

my husband has a great butt and i got hank hill rear end :(

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Me 28f with my fiance 30m Recently bought a house but I've since realized were incompatible.

I'm assuming by 'dated for 5 years' means they never really lived together before they bought a house? yikes

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

sometimes when i'm like 'hey we need to take out the trash' my husband does a dramatic sigh and goes 'okaaay' and pretends to climb into the can

i also do it

it's funny when you don't hurt your partner or their feelings

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

I may not get this chance again.

????????????????????????? idiot

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Gaunab posted:

He also often has to get up mid conversation to (literally) run to the bathroom to have diarrhea. That one happens about every other day. About once a week we are 45 minutes late or more to something because he has a diarrhea attack in the car and I have to pull over somewhere with a bathroom and wait for him to poo poo. 

I just had a really awful panic attack and this is the funniest loving thing to me right now

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

loquacius posted:

In the American post-punk revival band The Killers' magnum opus Mr Brightside, a line wherein the singer's significant other touches another man's chest immediately precedes one wherein the other man in question takes off the woman's dress, and furthermore

actually, it started out with a kiss

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

how did it end up like this :(

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Jack Trades posted:

I [24 F] love my boyfriend [24 M]. but he doesn't want to get circumcised to appease my father. What do I do?

couldn't you just lie and be like 'yeah he totally got it done'; what's the dad gonna do, make the boyfriend show him his dong??

e: what stopped her from being like 'he's already circumcised' because I don't think it's exclusive to jewish people?

snoo fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Oct 25, 2016

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

people (myself included because I'm a big baby) can watch a show or whatever and cry over something that isn't real, so it's not much of a stretch for someone to have a different kind of reaction, even a physical one like vomiting.

violence and sexual things make me super anxious and anxiety makes me nauseous. I've never thrown up from anxiety, I gag more often washing mayonnaise off a knife, but I can see why someone might have that reaction.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

eewwwhwhhghghhhhh

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

HardDiskD posted:

I (23/M) inadvertently hit my girlfriend (22/M) in the face really hard because she tickled me (and she knows I'm ticklish), but now shes acting like I deliberately did it.

I hate both of these people, her for doing someone she knows gets semi-uncontrollable physical responses, and him for saying 'she reaped what she sowed' and worrying about his ~reputation~

like my husband and I gently caress around and tickle/mess with each other and we both have that instinctive kicking/wiggling that happens, but we don't blame each other for it. one time he fell off the bed and scratched the heck out of my cheek trying to hold onto me and I didn't get all pissy and think he did it on purpose, and I have loving BPD

also I'm okay with my husband knowing my passwords and I know his as well, I've been able to deal with a lot of the anxiety by now and we're both open with each other. :shrug: it can be a problem if it becomes controlling or fueled by jealousy, I know. luckily we're both just so stupid and poor that there's nothing to worry about :v:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

oops I glazed over stuff I guess, sorry :v: I'm changing my response to 'wow she sucks'

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

bubblebee posted:

This post has new updates.

UPDATE: I decided I would go to the wedding. We are currently at the reception and my BF is no where to be seen. He's been less than interested in conversation with me so he disappeared about 15 minutes ago.

UPDATE 2: I saw him run off with some girl I don't know into one of the hallways. I'm thinking of taking the car keys and leaving him to find his own way home.

:smith: this breaks my heart, not gonna lie

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

is she sure this dude is 33 loving years old because holy poo poo what a baby

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

tip: the cat doesn't give a poo poo unless it's being abused

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Pick posted:

People are weirdly circumspect about it. I'm used to saying it at the end of phone calls so sometimes it slips out accidentally. Ok, thank you Mr. Stockbroker, love you bye-bye! :buddy:

Nuebot posted:

More than once I've had people reflexively say "love you too" in the exact same absent-minded tone I said it and then it becomes the most hilarious thing after the hanging up as fast as possible out of embarrassment.

:kimchi:

I tell my friends that I love them and it's a nice feeling when they say it, too. and when my SO says it. love is nice!

but that guy is dumb as hell, 'wahh my girlfriend of a year thinks I love her'

snoo fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Nov 2, 2016

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Zelder posted:

Ladies stop dating weirdos ten years older than you

Fellas stop dating naive ladies ten years younger than you

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

loquacius posted:

I also wouldn't propose an open relationship so I could try to nail my completely uninterested coworker

this seems to be the reason (at least in this thread?) that a lot of people try to 'open up' their relationship and I love that it almost always backfires

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Jenner posted:

Maybe I'm just weird?

no, I promise you it's stupid and a waste of resources

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lifehack: be too poor to afford the furniture you want and instead just take whatever your friends/family/coworkers donate because it's better than nothing

(to be fair our dining set is beautiful even if it's a little damaged)

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

to be fair, being pregnant when you don't want to be is terrifying

e: on the other hand, trust your birth control and make sure you're using it correctly, and keep plan b on hand or something :shrug:

snoo fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Nov 14, 2016

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

disaster bags

this is what we've decided to call mine now, thank you

loquacius posted:

Tittyfucking IRL is a blowjob enhancement technique, not a standalone activity

👌👌👌

my husband likes to hit me in the face with me own tit

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

MorgaineDax posted:

I'm not posting the whole thing, because it's too depressing and he might end up deleting it. But a guy has been posting for the past month about how his wife was cheating on him, and he didn't know if he should leave or stay for the sake of his kids.

He posted this meme, and finally decided to ask for a divorce two weeks ago. Then he posted an update this morning that consisted of this link.

I wanted a better update. :(

:smith: gently caress this

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

boner confessor posted:

if you actively dislike children at all you are broken

:confused:

I don't feel the same way most 'childfree' people do (I usually don't use that word to describe myself because I don't base my whole personality around not having kids lmao). I don't go out of my way to be an rear end in a top hat to parents and their children, I don't want to hurt children and I don't wish for bad things to happen to them, and I'm glad for my friends who had kids and are happy. but I still dislike being around children a lot. so does my husband. :shrug:

like for me it's just personal stuff (trauma, etc) and I can't stand loud noises/screaming so I don't wanna deal with that, and I'm lucky to have a partner who feels the same way. but I think the people on the childfree subreddit are lovely and gross, and usually really drat childish.

I'm probably broken tho, you're right

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Who enjoys sucking dick? Or eating pussy? No one, that's who. Everybody just does it out of reciprocity.

I enjoy sucking dick :(

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I use noxzema to clean my face and nivea creme to moisturize twice a day because my skin is hot garbage and I can't imagine leaving makeup on longer than the time between my face-washes anymore :gonk: and I use mostly eye makeup, not really foundation or anything.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

WampaLord posted:

I [25F] hate seeing my boyfriend [25M] happy.

Yikes!

as someone with bpd, this is probably bpd

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

this is weird as hell and this dude/his sister are too loving old for that poo poo

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Wrestling owns, actually

it's okay with your SO and also when you're a literal child but it's weird with your adult sibling

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

Me [26 M] with my gf [26 F] duration 1 year, recently found out that my gf used to be a prostitute. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

he had sex with dozens of strangers as a lovely/dangerous coping mechanism and that's cool but she got 2 dudes to pay for her poo poo through college and that's just unforgivable

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lohli posted:

It was from a few months ago, there were actually some really good responses.

goddamn this is a good response

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

mullets are unforgivable

e: especially at 31 what the hell

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

More like "I'm slowly realizing my wife looks like a dude and it's bothering me." I'll grab the text:

wife buff, so what

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

100 degrees Calcium posted:

It's so weird to me that there's a mental condition which is just "makes you a jackass, incapable of keeping it together for more than a few months without deeply and unapologetically hurting the people who love you."

I mean that's not exactly what BPD is, and in the case of the woman with the lovely partner leaving her over a table, if he was diagnosed as a teenager it's entirely possible it's not applicable (they're often hesitant to even diagnose BPD before adulthood) and he probably has something worse or a combination of things.

but yes, if you have BPD please get therapy. I don't think there's specific medication for it, so as far as I know you can't simply medicate it away, but it's a process of unlearning lovely behaviors and getting your emotions more regulated, and being conscious of how you act and feel.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Lmao I love when guys think they're too hot for their girlfriends, open up the relationship and the girls get laid like crazy while they're twisting in the wake. It's so poetic.

:agreed: this is my favourite thing

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Nuebot posted:

I posted briefly about my sister who spent my whole childhood basically making my life hell, endless humiliation and torment. She blamed me for every bad thing that happened to her. Now, 20+ years later she gets diagnosed and its all "I'm sick, it's not my fault". Not a single apology ever. I get that people with BPD are still people, but it's very hard to trust them, to believe that they're not at all like the kind of person experience led me to relate the condition with. I don't think you, or any other BPD sufferer, are monsters. I just find it hard to have sympathy.

she's ultimately response for her actions and apologies/lack thereof and she seems to be using her BPD diagnosis as an excuse for being a lovely person without making amends. and that's not okay. and I'm sorry that you went through hell with a mentally ill family member, I know that's difficult. I feel kinda weird about your 'hard to trust/hard to have sympathy' statement about people with BPD though. I know why you feel that way. but idk this post of mine is pretty useless and I think your sister is poo poo regardless and I think it's unfair to paint everyone with BPD as untrustworthy or whatever but I don't want to invalidate your experiences either

e: also idk much about your situation but why didn't your parents do anything? mine at least tried to deal with my exxxtreme self harm and stuff and put up with taking me to therapy and my several hospital stays. I'm a million times better now but I'll always be unlearning bad behaviors and trying to keep my emotions under control. I have a lot more than just BPD but it all kinda mixes up into a giant anxious mess lol

Bonzo posted:

I [21 F] want a guinea pig, my boyfriend [21 M] doesn't want one. We live separately. What do I do?

guinea pigs > video games, :sever:

snoo fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Dec 7, 2016

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

loquacius posted:

Yeah I'm not gonna defend that, but he at least seems to feel really bad about it now and is treating it like the huge violation of privacy it is, for whatever that's worth. EG the subject of the post is "I did something and I need help"

idk no one forced him to touch a panty or jack off to the sex tape in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

do snowblowers even work with wet snow or the kind of gross slushy poo poo that gets piled on the sides of the road/end of the driveway when plows come by?? I thought they were only useful for powdery or less-wet snow.