Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Leon Einstein posted:

It's amazing how many of these women receive dick pics and talk to their friends about banging them platonically.

This thread occasionally makes me so irrationally distrustful of my girlfriend who has never done anything suspicious because everyone here is just so broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

So did the ex get to keep the 20k? That's a good trade imo

The police were involved. There's a good chance he's going to jail and the money is going back to the pawn shop.

Maybe don't steal heirlooms worth 5 figures. Also maybe that girl shouldn't date addicts.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

loquacius posted:

Christmas card drama is just the whitest suburbanest mommest thing

But THAT HOMEWRECKER WHORE sent a card in November.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Trevor Hale posted:

I feel uncomfortable trusting a redditor over a social worker, tbh.

A lot of social workers are fundies and have weird hangups.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Okay "my divorce prompted an infanticide" beats out every e/n disaster story.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
This generation is going to bring heartworm back as a human reservoir disease.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

P-Mack posted:

Hot take- nobody needs more than three bedrooms.

I have two bedrooms for one person. Am I a monster?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

C-SPAN Caller posted:

My spare bedroom is a guest for visitors but also my storage space to save on not paying for a garage how about you

Music room.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Don't marry an alcoholic unless
A. You also are at least a borderline case
and
B. You never want kids.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

WampaLord posted:

He could have compromised and gone home, picked her up, and let her come hang out at the Magic tournament where there's at least power.

But he might have forfeited the tournament to leave.

He'd be out like, upwards of two whole booster packs!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Me [2 O] with me grots [1 G] dey ate me squig but got no teeths to pay me back

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Racism is evil.

Therefore no black people are ever allowed weirdass submission kinks. Only white guys can be cucked.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

lazorexplosion posted:

Speaking of incels, let's see how they're getting on.

Oh, good.

Women won't sleep with me under threat. Clearly this makes them evil.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Clocks posted:

I'm not gonna lie that was freaky just reading about. If my bf did something like that I don't know if I'd be able to handle it. :stare: Like surely more fiber, or liberal use of laxatives, would be better than reaching in there pulling your poo poo out. Like at that point is it a fetish thing?

If you haven't ever had the urge, you've never been so constipated that death seems preferable.

Cause laxatives? They don't really work for the worst cases. You get runny diarrhea trapped behind a boulder of dessicated poo poo.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
So, that's low grade psychosis, right? Hearing voices especially in environments lacking other recognizable audio stimuli?

Chances that she started hearing God about 3-7 years ago are probably pretty good.

Poor girl needs treatment.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Jesus. That guy enslaving a 16 year old girl with blackmail.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
You're all right, but the sister in law is missing a crucial rule for family function.

Never mix money and family. Not if you can help it. The moment you decide one family member owes another money ALL the old disputes and favors become fair game to argue about.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

C-SPAN Caller posted:

What's the female equivalent weird internet term for attractive well-adjusted people or is it just slut/whore/bitch and they lack any originality.

Basic bitch, probably.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the capitalist relies on the threat of ultimate sanctions to maintain his power. his icy grip is the grasp of death and he must perish like a dog

Me[31M] with my economic system[240C]. They just don't care about me as a person. How do I break up?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

ZombieJesus posted:

Congratulations on noticing that people commonly refer to personal experience when rebutting stereotypes about their life choices, I guess.

Congratulations on missing the forest for the trees.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

You don't understand. They've evolved past the archaic social construct of jealousy. One step loser to shedding their corporeal form entirely and becoming beings of pure energy.

It was the dawn of the third wedding of mankind. It's goal: to prevent another divorce by creating a place where one person could be cucked freely. It was a home for redditors, low self esteem, and misread signals by coworkers.
It can be a dangerous place, but it was our last, best hope for love. The year is 2016, the name of the place is open relationship 5.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Please drop this.

Sure. I'm not actually that down on open relationships, but I'm a loser nerd who likes terrible pop culture references.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Pvt.Scott posted:

Having garlic bread listed as your sole passion is an asset. It shows that you're able to stay focused on long-term projects without losing interest. You've chosen one thing and now you're seeing it through to the hot, buttery end.

If she gets through a phone interview where they mention it, she better sure as poo poo bring some loving garlic bread to the interview.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I wonder what personality trait it is that separates people who flip their poo poo over large amounts of money versus remaining mostly sane.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Dienes posted:

What would you do if he then looked you in the eye and said, "That is so hot."

You're making me realize that so many of these redditors have breaking up fetishes their partners just can't fulfill for them

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I had thirteen drinks that day, is it possible the last one had MDMA in it?

Because then I'm still a decent human being.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Bonster posted:

One company I worked for gave everyone two poker chips at the start of the party to exchange for drinks. Enough to get a bit of a buzz and have fun, but not drunk. You could always go out for drinks after the work party if you needed to humiliate yourself. I thought that worked well.

I like this because it makes us non drinkers likable(here have my spare tokens) to the normal people instead of just outcast.

But that's really just your company being cheap, FYI

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

I remember reading some thread in A/T when I first registered here about people not washing their hair anymore and when I mentioned this to my mom she laughed in my face and told me to get off the internet

Now picturing you as an actual wampa, gross blood stained fur and all.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Jesus, that "I rejected him constantly and now he's not interested" thing is the worst. The absolute worst.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Gorilla Salad posted:

Yeah, there's no such thing as identical twins. Very similar twins, sure. Rarely, even incredibly similar twins. Never 'identical'.

If you know one twin, you would instantly be able to spot their twin as not being them. Especially in a situation involving nudity and sex.

Are you dumb? "Identical" twins are genetically identical, as opposed to "fraternal" twins who come from different sperm and eggs from each other and are just brother and sister.

You're nitpicking

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Barudak posted:

If your mother is on husband number 6 at minimum i really wouldnt worry at all about who she marries

Yes I know this looks bad, your honor, but the truth is my mother is just a whore

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Palpek posted:

I [30M] work in a government office [20s-60sM/F]. Our managers are throwing a Staff Christmas Breakfast during work hours in the office. It feels exclusionary to me and not appropriate for a public sector setting. Is there a way to bring it up without being a grinch, or is it better to suck it up?

I mean, yeah, you could sue over that and win. It's gonna be the least Christian thing ever, though

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Pick is always watching every thread where goons act superior over their bare minimum social graces like a goddamn hawk.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Buzkashi posted:

The thing that hit me hardest I think is the absolute unmitigated gall someone would have to have to kick a person out of their car and then later ask them why it took them so long to get home.

The fucker is cheating and projecting hard

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
She doesn't even have to lie except by omission about the ring.

"Yeah, I know it's an engagement ring, but I really liked how it looked so I bought it anyways"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
His body his choice.

His retarded, inexplicably bizarre choice

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
My love language is being a hosed up manchild you have to take care of while also loving on the reg. I also communicate my love by not caring about you.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
R/relationships no reddit relationship is as dysfunctional as goon relationships with cake

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Maybe ovarian tumors that represent a risk of cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Barudak posted:

If you need to be educated at 30 that “repeatedly asking someone about their murderd mother” is bad I feel like maybe you dont qualify as good boyfriend material and your seed is weak.

A friend of mines father got murdered in 3rd grade and guess what, I knew then that hey I shouldnt make jokes or comments about dads much less their specific murdered dad.

Hell, I could even see a hardcore loving shut-in not getting it, but she told him, an adult, multiple times each conversation that she didn't want to talk about it