Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Shit in my hand and say yeah

Help me Maury, my BF is chav as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

**Dominoes fall in a line, spelling out "irreconcilable differences"**

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

lazorexplosion posted:

:laffo: the wacky lesbian sitcom owns.

But seriously who the gently caress finds jeans uncomfortable?

People with diseases of the dick.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

God, I can hear the Jnco jean chains rattling through that post.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Pretty sure this is a Lars von Trier movie.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

99.9% of relationships and human interaction rely on the length of your dick.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Leon Einstein posted:

Some of you will believe anything.

gently caress you I've seen the movie Kes, if that coal miner's son of a little poo poo can train a kestrel anything can happen

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

E: Whoops, already been said

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

quote:

pretending to give me a bj but straight away throws up food on my boxers

That's not a prank but an honest reaction to your peen, boy.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

I don't see someone getting angry over a board game that they themselves are not interested in.

This is either vampire LARPing or some sort of weird fairy or angel fanbase. Maybe Pokemon?

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Syncopated posted:

I think fish is just like the animal of the sea.

Tuna is the Chicken of the Sea :downs:

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

She could have been like "nah, come on dude" and told him to visit a different strip club, or at least a different stripper at her joint. She definitely painted herself in a corner after giving him a lap dance, the consequences of that seem pretty clear.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Mameluke posted:

Yeah, how dare that slut do her job at her workplace

I think she could have declined that one, single customer.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Not a Children posted:

Uh so the update to the story about the picky boyfriend involved her spelling out that she couldn't live like that herself anymore, and asking him to see a doctor, upon which the bf went nuts and broke one of her ribs and sodomized her because vegetables are scary

loving Christ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

I am probably completely off on this, but I think picky eaters being hosed up people stems from a lovely upbringing where the parents just wanted the path of least resistance when it came to raising their kids. My step-mom's sister was a huge party girl right before she got knocked up by some Italian businessman who skipped out on her and the baby, so it was just her raising the baby. Three years later she gets knocked up again, this other dad skips out again, but now she has a 3-year-old that shes trying to feed as well, and he will only eat chicken nuggets and Kraft mac-n-cheese, if it was anything else he would throw the hugest goddamn fit. Since she was a single mom who's also trying to feed/handled the newborn, she gave him what he wanted for six loving years.

Also, when I was in elementary school, I carpooled with a a loving monster of a brat kid who was also a picky eater, would only eat certain things, but he would treat his mom like garbage (I don't remember his dad being in the picture). One event I still remember was he would play Nintendo right before school when he wasn't even dressed yet, and his mom was just like "Now Cory, you need to get ready for school," he yelled back "ONE MORE LEVEL YOU STUPID IDIOT," and she just walked away and let him play it out. That poo poo didn't fly with my mom. We would drive him home from school and he hated listening to music in the car, so my mom would blast ABBA if he in any way was being a little poo poo.