Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

We both were getting extremely aroused together and after the shower decided to pause and share a prayer together before we took things any further.

I think I found the problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why would you not pick up your friend if you live 10 minutes away and are specifically going to a place with them to hang out? What weird thought processes she must have.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ride The Gravitron posted:

You are not wrong but she really only has a few options here
1) deal with it
2) find a new job

Going to her boss or hr about literally high school problems is just going to get her fired for causing trouble.

3) Revenge.

Other than the lady dating her bully, I can't think of a better opportunity, especially if he really doesn't remember her.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I like to think my wife would jump in there and help me fight off her family if they just started attacking me for no reason.

Not that that's likely to come up because my life isn't a nightmare.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
why beat up your wife when you could be punching a dog instead? makes no sense.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Themata posted:

Decided to explore what my heritage would bring out in r/relationships:

My fiancé [25 M] lied about speaking Korean fluently to me [24 F] for 3 years. I don't know what to think.

Lol that all her friends and family were talking poo poo about him to his face thinking he didn't understand. And I guess she didn't say or do anything about it? What the hell.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zzulu posted:

who the heck still drinks so heavily at 30 that they come home and pass out in the hallway over dead dogs

check out this nerd. I will get drunk and fall on dogs until the day i die.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The person whose house it is is supposed to say the prayer. You don't ask random guests to do it because it puts them on the spot, especially when you don't know their religion.

At best they will be uncomfortable, and at worst they will tell you your religion is stupid and wrong.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mirthless posted:

:eyepop:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow

1. This is like the most bog standard thing in bible belt homes so I don't know how this is an issue of standing up to anybody, you are projecting so loving hard I'd think you were manufactured by Optoma
2. It's really common to ask a guest of honor to say grace for you and it doesn't have to be christian unless you decide it's christian.

Have you guys never been south of the mason-dixon line? You're making this out to be some kind of bizarre power game they play with people who come over and that's insane. You'll find people saying grace at nearly every formal meal in the bible belt. Half the drat table is atheist at our family gatherings and we still say grace! You're blowing something completely innocuous out of proportion, exactly like weird disrespectful atheist girlfriend did.

Grew up in a Christian family and went to other church members' houses for dinner all the time. Person whose house it was always said grace, which seems to be a clearly better system since there's no chance of sky-wizard comebacks.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

boner confessor posted:

a better system is raising your children not to date fat redditors

then they'll rebel and date the fattest ones they can find.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pvt.Scott posted:

So, you're saying if I start posting on Reddit, I might have a chance in 14 years?

impressive self-own.

but the answer is "no," there will always be someone fatter.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The person whose job is to know more than me and control the class is acting like she knows more than me and is trying to control everything.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
you can't punch a ghost anyway, i've tried. you just have to reason with it

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pick posted:

otoh this is how you lose elections, by having someone try to start a conversation in good faith and then you making a real long fart sound with your mouth

I'm not voting for Improbable Lobster anymore, he and/or she is out of touch with the common man and/or woman.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Psycho Society posted:

God this thread gets so lame when it reaches a critical mass of terrible posters. Please shoot it, or me

I love how terrible this thread is, and that it keeps trudging on in the face of terrible adversity. It's my guilty pleasure thread.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cumshitter posted:

I announced my vendetta in a way that was compliant with model UN procedures. I don't see the problem here.

This is especially funny since Actual Trump just went to the Actual UN and threatened to genocide an entire country, and it was fine. It would probably make the model UN more accurate if they let the MAGA guy do his thing.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

andrew smash posted:

Where do people hear this poo poo? No it doesn't.

if you drink enough of it, it can

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Inescapable Duck posted:

Goons will always derail as long as they possibly can to talk about food.

And there certainly is a sharp reaction of 'You don't eat what I like to eat?!' that seems to make a lot of people quickly act like total assholes to the occasional point of literal physical violence.

gently caress you if you don't like to read boring food posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Someone tell those poor kids that they can leave their phone at home when they need to go out and get wasted, laid, or otherwise debauched.