Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

a mysterious cloak posted:

I work with someone who has the tattoo. She's smoking hot, but she is crazy as poo poo.

My girlfriend got that exact tattoo with no prior knowledge that it was used as a symbol for suicidals. She just thought it was aesthetically pleasing or something. Every once in awhile when we're out doing things strangers will pull her aside and be like "girl I know the struggle" and try to hug her or something. She's all "LOLOLOL no get away weirdo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

Space T Rex posted:

I imagined that whole thing as happening between Michael and Darryl from the office.

Lol :yossame: but Andy rather than Michael.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

EX250 Type R posted:

you miss 100% of the shots you dont take bro

-Wayne Gretzky

- Michael Scott

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

Harakiri Potter posted:

- Lee Harvey Oswald
- Bud Dwyer

-Ricardo Lopez

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

THE BEST
OF ME

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

The continuity in that work of fiction has some serious issues.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

WhiteHowler posted:

Back up... Which kind of magic are we talking about here?

Stage magic? Okay, viable conversation topic if you're not creepy and obsessed about it.

Magic as in "I'm very into Wiccan beliefs and identify as a witch"? That's going to scare 99% of people away if you lead with that.

Magic: The Gathering? If you didn't meet the person at a comic book store or convention, jesus christ no, what are you doing.

The magic of Christmas ~~ <3

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm guessing the ole Chapo Trap House boys.

Their whole style is chump

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

Maybe try Christian Mingle. Not even kidding. I had a roommate once that was a below average looking dude (pretty magnetic personality, though) that was meeting and having sex with several different women a month, all from the ming.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

quote:

junkie goon

Same

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

That podcast fesh is definitely one of the cum boys

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

Same^

Anyone that needs to talk about addiction can PM me whenever.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

That Teagan fesh was physically painful to read gahh

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

CheesyDog posted:

Failson goon, have you thought about

The Army

The KISS army fucc u mom and dad

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

Thx man

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe it's sort of like a bar quiz and if you give an answer that makes the quiz master laugh you can get the points as well.

Pro move is spelling out "teacher sux" with the Scantron bubbles

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

20k is a pretty insane chunk for middle class folks. I can't even fathom spending that much money in a three month period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

loquacius posted:

Sleep jerk

This happened to me once, when I was on a lot of drugs. I woke up the next morning to an extremely emotionally hurt girlfriend and felt terrible for weeks. Never happened again, and idk where the gently caress it came from.