Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What the gently caress is "canned chicken"? What sort of devilry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
90% of people who go to the gym usually just stop so dont invest ttoo much time trying to "convert" people, unless it's someone you really care about

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Triceps are good, they make my arms look huge

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
there wont be a vaccine for like 1.5 years or so?

And you can get reinfected by this thing. So yeah, make sure you're in it for the long haul

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Something about something growing and expanding when you build muscle, so even when the muscles themselves atrophy, they will re-grow easier because of the thing that expanded previously

[€dit] Fascia. The something that grows and expands is called "Fascia"

Also possibly because you got extra nuclei and stuff so its easier to rebuild

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Mar 12, 2020

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Fill something that can be filled with heavy objects.

Then lift it like you lift regular weights in teh gym

You can read more in my book for only 29.99

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They haven't closed gyms here so

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I never stopped going to the gym (they never closed) :ohdear:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Thor has become so fat lol

He is chasing that fatstrength dragon

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Oh no, the two strongest giants in the world are going to fight. How loving AWESOME

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Though I do watch a lot of MMA and unless the fight is over in like 2 minutes it's probably going to just be two guys huffing air and sweating a lot and barely being able to move because they are so tired. That's just how big boy fights go

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm a natural lifter (most of the time :grin:) and I do 6 days a week. I just do a regular push pull legs schedule and try to always lift heavier. It's getting sort of impossible now that I seem to have reached my limits. Can't really put more weight on or do more reps

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't know what "most powerlifters" do, but the best powerlifters definitely train their cores specifically. Like the world record holders, for example

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
No one knows when it comes to newbies

People new to lifting can gain muscle almost no matter what they do, but usually only up to a certain point

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I tried eating some testosterone boosters and now im horny

well hornier

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't give a gently caress about your PR's man, I just don't want your sweaty disgusting fungus riddled feet spreading filth all over my gym

Same with idiots who go around with minimalist tank tops and sweat everywhere and don't wipe it up after. What the fucks wrong with you

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Poohs Packin posted:

Good to know you "dont care" about anyones PRs but care what the gently caress they wear, lol. If you dont want to share equipment then get a bowflex.

Wtf is 'minimalist' tank tops also.

Working hard has nothing to do with ignoring basic hygiene, my man. Their PR's don't affect me but their filth DOES. so yeah, big difference

and this is a minimalist tank top:

They might as well just go shirtless

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I mean at least read my original post before you argue with me. I told you these guys do not wipe down and I shouldn't have to explain why bare skin touching things is less hygienic than covered skin

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think you guys just go to better gyms because gym etiquette doesnt exit in my gym so everyone is gross as gently caress but it's the gym closest to me so i'll never change. I will keep getting mad at gross folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
300mg of caffeine is what I take in my PWO. If I take any more caffeine within 5 hours of that I usually feel pretty bad

700mg of caffeine is way too much imo