Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
drat he was looking good when he poped that shirt off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Dum Cumpster posted:

I decided working out takes too much time and just bought a fancy car. Seems to take care of everything the gym did for me.

Until you have to fix something on it and you're too weak to break a bolt

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

FedEx Mercury posted:

That sting of the soap on your bloody shins after deadlift day 😅

Are you that goon leaving pools of blood on the gym floor after deadliftin?

I always jump in my pool after deadlifts and the chlorine can burn sometimes so I feel your pain

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

proof of concept posted:

if I want to walk into a vitamins and supplements store and walk out with a tub full of powder that will make me high as gently caress, what's the best thing to purchase?

e: and more than just "shitload of caffeine" wired

Ask the guy for the good stuff behind the counter, he will know exactly what you need

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

my training for the last month has been deadlifting and 2x a week ohp and incline dumbell press

loving the upper body pumps

gonna go back to 5/3/1 though in winter and pack on some mass to keep me warm

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

https://www.nutrivitashop.com/products/10pu1dmusp-html

Is the pure stuff you can order and mix with caffiene/other pre work outs. The price seems to have doubled in the last few years though

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

jonathan posted:

If you start taking a medium dose of test, say 300 - 400mg per week, and aren't planning to cycle, is it advisable to monitor estrogen levels or is that really only an issue after stopping test ?

yea definitly keep that in check, 400 is a good amount and some people can defiantly aromatize a lot at even that dose

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Yea but you can feel young again

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Where can someone purchase this Frog-tech? Asking for a friend

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

youre supposed to pull WITH your back

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Paper Diamonds posted:

told him I was doing Madcows 5x5 and he said "Never heard of it, it's probably bullshit."

Everyone knows the the only real lifting program is GOMAD

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

they both have abs which one u talkin bout

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

thats what he gets for dropping the weights, shockwave took him out

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Hello (marshmello remix) is the first song on my work out playlist

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I lost like 5% of my strength cutting the last two months and i still dont look as good as i want

pretty sure i need to cut out my half gallon of whole milk i drink every day to finally get there

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Winter bulk starting off well thanks to 3.99 publix halloween cupcake 6 packs

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I'm on that new "eat fried chicken and don't go to the gym" plan. Working alright I guess.

We should start a thread for us like minded folk

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Khorne posted:

I need to figure out how to fit in 2 hours of cardio. I only got in around 50 minutes last year

Fixed for me

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

says the guy who can pull over 600

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

one day i hope i can understand that then

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Chinatown posted:

"make america swole again" shirts are gonna go like hotcakes tomorrow

lol donald pump

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

sassassin posted:

I can only train shoulders without elbow pain if it's been between 9 and 12 days since my last session.

#overthirtiesclub

steroids helps this

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

refer to my advice two posts above

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

You can go up slower or repeat the week until you get the right number of reps....

4 days is also not enough time to recover for OHP imo if you're going heavy and also doing other lifts too

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I work at the gas station across the street from my la fitness

removes all the awkardness of hitting on the girls in the gym when instead i just flirt with them while they buy their protein shakes from my store

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

replace the beer with a big glass of whole milk and a blunt imo

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

bench is awesome, not as awesome as ohp but still awesome

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

bone app the teeth posted:

Don't loving use clips on your bench.

I use them because if I dump them on one side the bars going into my pc desk or into my guitars so I'd rather get crushed to death

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

You're talking bout drinking whole milk right

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Woke up and my shoulder hurts even more today.

Try benching with your feet on the bench instead of the floor

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Plz stop posting these ego lift videos and get back to baby weight bicep curls people

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i dont even remember my leg work out last night i was so tired

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

GORDON posted:

Speaking of cardio, after a year of lap swimming I finally figured out why I was working so hard and still only had 40 minute miles... I haven't been applying power to 100% of my stroke. I was easing up at about waist level, not applying any power to the last 20% of the movement down to my hips. As soon as I figured that out, my lap time is down to 50 seconds, from 70, with the same effort. drat, I'm an idiot.

But in my defense I was never actually taught how to swim, I've just been doing it wrong my whole life. Thanks, youtube videos breaking down the strokes of olympic swimmers

Dont stop at your hips... use your legs too when you swim they help a lot

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

FedEx Mercury posted:

Salami is RED MEAT and VERY SALTY stay away from it.

Ok I guess I will just do pepperoni from now on then

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Golf is awesome but it seems like I am getting exponentially worse at it the older I get

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Im not on the decline yet, Ive barely begun to peak!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I gave up half way through arms today

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i did finish eating all my wings and chocolate lava cakes though

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Winnie the poo poo posted:

sorry to the guy in dirty sweatpants doing some poo poo near me bc im cg benching in compression shorts. or you're welcome idk

please post pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

im reading you loud and clear, meet me in the showers in 10