Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

FedEx Mercury posted:

I can do 8 pullups in a row. Jelly much

i just hit 8 the other day, might be a PR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Khorne posted:

Not really. Steroids is generally the wrong choice unless your livelihood depends on it or you've been dedicated to the hobby for many years and want to take it further.

let old ppl juice cmon man

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Cobra Commander posted:

I will gently caress all of you to prove chips and salsa is better.

what about guac fam

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

E_P posted:

I remember when SA was all about squat variations like zercker squats and stuff. Like what the heck boys.

only squatting on the gym alphas D itt

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
i think it's funny when guys do the hug spotting bc ya'll smell real bad and that's the best place to find out how bad

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

naem posted:

some of us have garbage personalities instead

i have both

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
its all greasy yellow fat exactly where you don't want it

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Khorne posted:

I wonder if he actually has one.

i dated a guy w/ one and he looked down on anyone who gave a poo poo about bench press bc he only measured the worth of a man by his OHP. he also literally looked down on all of us bc 6'6"

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
a workout routine dot com

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
maybe he just had a seizure and fell down

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

idk why but this reminds me of the time I was doing a little btn press with just the empty bar then a bee flew right at me

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
i skipped benching yesterday because I gave myself elbow aids in my right arm from stacking a lot of boxes for the establishment. truly the worst place to be a tryhard is at work

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
haven't been to the gym in almost two weeks, great fat and sad plan in bed

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Zzulu posted:

so go to the gym dummy

yEaH when I get out of work

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
im at the gym and my hip flexors are pissed and i just noticed I put my shirt on inside out 👌

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
im going to the gym in an hour and idk if i should wear my trump hungry for piss shirt or not

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Wamdoodle posted:

I can't think of time NOT to wear that. Especially now.

tru, maybe my sad fb friends will laugh when I post a vid later

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
i went to the gym today and there was a cute guy. he kept looking at me and i kept looking at him. then he left and I could finally have the gym all to myself, bless

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
left my harness at home again gdi

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
maybe it was regular girl in gym disbelief staring and I invented all the sexual tension to entertain myself

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
we both had on similar black sweatpants it was really romantic 2 me. and i was just doing some weak baby press poo poo with 65 pounds pretty shameful.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

proof of concept posted:

what's the record # of mirrors you've caught a guy doing the mirror-trick-shot stare at your rear end?

just one and that was my old gym. most ppl there would just stare openly and or stare at my ex

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Helios Grime posted:

Was his rear end better than yours?

yeah hes a pretty good deadlifter and i remain the worst

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Guys Winnie isn't actually a girl FFS

i wish i wasn't a girl then i could bang cute boys in the butt with my bbc or regular bc idk what i would get if i could get a Y chromosome

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
how is my breast volume going to be converted into dick dimensions tho, is there an online calculator??

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
im at the gym and some guy is quarter repping 185 push presses while wearing boots, too much cologne, and a belt. hell yeah

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
you lay down and then push the bar up w/ your feet?

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
bb bench is for fat powerlifters and isn't worth dying for imo *wrist shatters into a million pieces*

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Tolkien minority posted:

Managed to get with a girl for the first time in recent memory and it completely hosed with my eating/training schedule for the past two days. drat gains goblins

that's what you get sexhaver

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
sorry to the guy in dirty sweatpants doing some poo poo near me bc im cg benching in compression shorts. or you're welcome idk

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Tiny Lowtax posted:

You're wearing only compression shorts? Nothing on top of them? The gently caress?

oh yeah you're convinced im a guy lol

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
without the dick and balls its ok until i look down and then I feel weak and lacking

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
its going to be too cold for me to expose my crotch after today unfortunately

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Alan_Shore posted:

Do compression shorts make you stronger and better? Or do they just give you bulging balls? Why not just wear shorts?

it's more comfy to just wear the compression shorts with no underwear as a g i r l. and now im about to change into the shorts and put sweatpants on top, making me a man confident with his penis.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lmao just wear a tank top and some shorts god drat. Who spends that ridiculous amount of money on workout clothes?

how else will everyone know what a tryhard i am if I don't wear/drive/eat/live in all of my money

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
ive been awake since 6am yesterday so im mad as heck on deadlift day, convenient

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

E_P posted:

Sleep is as important as diet and exercise. If you are gimping any of the 3 you will be getting a visit from the gains goblin.

working a lovely job is already the gains goblin

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
my gym has free chalk and I only wear gloves at work so I don't chip my nail polish tiny lowtax :(

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
how much do you deadlift without thumbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

jonathan posted:

I've been working 7:30pm until noon daily for the last week or so. Also been making good gains, blood pressure gains.

have you considered running away and not working anymore tho