Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

ComradeCosmobot posted:

It is official. InfoWars now confirms: Hillary is dying

One more crippling bombshell hit the already beleaguered Democratic Party when Breitbart confirmed that Hillary Clinton’s vote share has dropped yet again, now down to less than a fraction of 1 percent of all voters. Coming on the heels of a recent InfoWars survey which plainly states that Hillary Clinton has lost more voter share, this news serves to reinforce what we've known all along. Hillary is collapsing in complete disarray, as fittingly exemplified by coming dead last in a recent poll of millennials which asked which candidate would do best at regulating Wall Street.

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Boon posted:

Wait whatd the bad man say?

Congress passed a bill that would allows US citizens to sue Saudi Arabia for its connections to 9/11. Obama, recognizing it as a terrible idea, vetoed it. Congress then overrode his veto more or less by reflex. Upon discovering that the US was now obligated to implement the terrible ideas in the bill, McConnell tried to pin the blame for this on Obama for not doing a better job of explaining why it was a terrible idea when campaigning against it.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

A Winner is Jew posted:

macarthur and halsey are the two totally unredeemable dick whistle commanders for the US in that era

Ramius was right?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
So what happened at the Wikileaks october surprise event? From skimming the thread it was basically the birther event/hotel infomercial, except with Assange in place of Trump and the fringe right media in place of the mainstream?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

you're welcome, america

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

there wolf posted:

Republic of Minerva and it was Tonga. Some rich rear end in a top hat tried to start his libertarian paradise there with enough sand to plant a flag in and a declaration of independence telling all the neighboring countries about this new pimple state. Tonga stepped up and claimed the Minerva reef as part of their waters and the King himself come over with some troops on the royal barge to kick the freeloaders out. Every once in while libertarians try and get Minerva back, and Tonga sends over more troops to shoo them away.

See also Liberland, where Croatia is constantly having to remove libertarians from an area they're trying to sort out ownership of with Serbia.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Who won the debate

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

The Glumslinger posted:

The people who spent the hour and half doing literally anything else

I spent it playing Destiny so I guess I won. Barely.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
There's still a chance to make history and become our first twerking Senator.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I listen only to mainstream popular music covered as jazz by postmodern jukebox

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Rhesus Pieces posted:

It's like he's deliberately trying to get people killed. There are people stubborn and ignorant enough to ride out what looks to be a catastrophic storm and Drudge is dumping gas on the fire by making it an act of defiance as well.

Literally the this is fine dog, except with water instead of fire.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Young Freud posted:

As long as they are mental competent, anyone living in an assisted living facility or with a mental disability can vote. That's a right that can be guaranteed as long as you're not mentally incompetent or incapacitated by the state.

The original post is implying that Clinton forced or tricked them into voting only for her.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Eifert Posting posted:

At this point I honestly can't imagine an event that could cause me to worry about the outcome of the presidency. It's an immortal lock.

PPP's giant doom meteor arrives.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

The questioners get the mic, ask the question, then have it taken from them. He can still insult or gaff up his response to the questioners, but he can't get into an actual fight / dialogue with them.

If Trump interrupts them they still have the mic :getin:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Night10194 posted:

So you agree her stamina is too low?

:sad:

That's CON and she seems to have plenty of points in it already

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
How much are they spending in NY now? :allears:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

[[LOUD CONTINUOUS BOOING]]

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Evil Fluffy posted:

I'm reminded of a Mad TV sketch from the 90s where Native Americans bought a bunch of sports teams and renamed them. IIRC one of them was the Redskins and it was renamed to the Rednecks, with a hootch jug-carrying hillbilly mascot. I want to believe Obama would do the same thing.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Not to distract from the latest bombshell, but what does SWIM mean?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

nachos posted:

I'm seeing the words gently caress and pussy in the media everywhere, have we as a nation decided overnight that this is now ok? Did Trump just MAGA?

The pussy dam was breached a few years ago when Pussy Riot was a major story.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So uh, what the hell happened since 11pm to make the thread jump 1000 posts?

Mainstream media coverage of the pussy tape, mostly. And Trump's video response.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

cant cook creole bream posted:

That would lose him half his black vote.

Why would the other guy still vote for him?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

edrith posted:

I wonder what Paul Ryan's doing right now

Reps, while crying

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'd expect that since all of the SS works for the government, not either campaign, and would all have the same mission (maintain safety and order), they'll work together to separate/subdue them without infighting.

If one of them came at the other with deadly force I can't even try to imagine what would happen.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Literally playing the "why do you care about this when there's ISIS"card, wow

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
How many times has he said latinos and immediately corrected it to hispanics?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

BiohazrD posted:

they're murderers

He didn't say rapists this time. PIVOT!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Why the third person phrasing?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Good, let's have an understand-how-the-US-government-works-off.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
"No." :laffo:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
What is this

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

greatn posted:

Are you some kind of moron. That's the most basic bitch question in the world

That's the sort of question you get at a corporate teambuilding exercise

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Crow Jane posted:

taunted, intimidated and farted at anyone he didn't kill

You can inherit Trump's base at least

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

question: what the heck is night of the dull knives

The Night of the Long Knives was a moment when the Nazis consolidated their power in Germany in a quick burst of assassinations. The Night of the Dull Knives is something similar happening within the GOP, only metaphorically, and with way less competence and success.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Current CNN subhead: "Spurned by GOP leaders, Trump goes (more) rogue"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

WampaLord posted:

"Igrab-Cuntra Affair" is still the best name I've seen.

It's good, but it's no Bengoochie.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

This video is amazing.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

WampaLord posted:

Like, this is the debate he's almost guaranteed to "win" because Wallace will go super hard on Hillary and will lob him softballs and he's going to skip this one?

He's going to start demanding concession after concession about the debate staging and process, and when he gets rebuffed he can drop out while blaming it on them being unreasonable or biased.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

kaleedity posted:

brb letting the water out

for real I wonder what this is supposed to translate to

Near as I can figure, he thinks Okeechobee is the source of all municipal water in Florida?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

OAquinas posted:

I hope for his sake prion diseases aren't blood borne...

I hope for our sake they are.

• Locked thread