Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah I was gonna say isn't Farage another right wing idiot who managed to weaken both the UK and the EU then as soon as it was done resigned from office and suddenly was getting lucrative offers for positions in Russian state run media? I'm sure this won't make the "Trump is a Putin toady" talk even worse good pick for a coach, Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deified Data posted:

I didn't tune in. Pence was the clear winner I take it?

He was more cool and presented better but he literally deflected or lied in ways that will be very easy to disprove the entire time. The moderator somehow did even less moderating of bullshit then the first debate. He "won" now but the articles with fact checking are gonna be brutal and there's rumblings that Trump is not happy his running mate didn't back up his comments and instead claimed he never said them plus did better optics wise then he did. This is very much a victory in the same way as saying you fixed a dent in a wall by knocking down the entire wall. Shits gonna go south fast

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The best part about this is that Trump is such a trash fire at this point people like Ted Cruz and Pence are never going to get free from it. They tied themselves to this and I get all giddy at them watching as this orange rock drags their political futures into the depths of the ocean

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So with this election is it safe to say that satire is dead? I mean gently caress how do you parody this time line we're in?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Pleasing Shape posted:

I bet it's him making GBS threads on his own supporters. Calling them easily fooled, mocking their intelligence/culture, maybe putting down the South and/or Midwest in general.

And even then they'll be "give us hell, Quimby!"

He literally already did this. There's an interview with him stating if he did enter politics he'd enter as a republican cause they are some of the dumbest voters around and are easily fooled

I am dumb oops

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 8, 2016

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Well drat that's what I get for not keeping up to speed

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Honest question here what the gently caress is a cuck and what's with the sudden growth of its use?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Would vote for this guy over Trump in a heart beat. I would personally kill the last unicorn if it insured his victory over Trump

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Promoting and driving this kind of view point is harmful for voting and democracy as a whole

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

possibly a big wet fart of nothing

Ecuador probably killed his internet connection for some reason related to this, but Assange can't pass up an opportunity to fleece Trump supporters one more time :allears:

So when he gets arrested and taken to Sweden and the US government continues not giving one ounce of poo poo about him what's the theory gonna be next? Obama/Hillary conspired with Sweden to make fake rape charges I'm guessing?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Geostomp posted:

So he's moving on to his real endgame stage already.

Gotta strike while the irons hot. If he waits too long his angry goldfish attention span followers might wander off into the fields and woods. If he sets up his Trump TV fast enough he can entice them with flashing colors and ads for gold to hold their attention

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

When Hillary wins I want her inauguration speech to just be five minutes of her doing her best Sideshow Bob style laugh as she slowly tears apart a stuffed toy red elephant on top of the podium

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Serious question has there ever been a presidential candidate this disastrous before on Trump's level? Like he's always fun to laugh at but I pause and go "There is a non-insignificant portion of this country that want's this as their leader"

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

iospace posted:

NY Times' site right now:

This is actually a big deal since he's literally saying he's not sure if he'll accept democracy or not depending on the results so for someone running for president to say that on national TV :stare: It's gonna be one of the bigger sound bites from tonight

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Night10194 posted:

Didn't Hillary's state department look into asking Assange be arrested for the leaks and come to the conclusion that legally, as they were technically a journalistic organization and he was a foreign national anyway, their hands were tied? Why does he have such an enormous bug up his butt about her personally?

The US has never gave a flying poo poo about Assange and will continue to not care. The only reason people say that is because they believe the rape chargers by the Swiss are really a front so US Black OPS can swoop in and steal him away as soon as he leaves the embassy he's crashing at. In reality it's an excuse by Assange to not go back to Sweden and face rape chargers and Ecuador bought the line hook, line, and sinker thinking it was thumbing it's nose at the US and has slowly figured out they got conned into letting an rear end in a top hat sleep on their couch for years

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Doc Hawkins posted:

Please don't tell me Mike Judge went bad. :(

He made "Idiocracy" who's plot was the lower classes are reproducing too fast and will ruin the world. He doesn't have that great of opinions

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So remembering back to the 08 election I completely forgot about the Hillaryis44 website. I figured they must be ecstatic over there now that she is all but certain to the next president so I wanted to see what it's like over there. I'm guessing that the 08 election broke them since it's all pro Trump over there? What? :psyduck:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Bill Mitchell now believes Rasmussen, IBT, and LA Times have given into Democrat pressure

The best part of Election Day won't be seeing Hillary win it but seeing how Bill Mitchell breaks :getin:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So literally there was no reason to tie this into the Hillary email thing beyond trying to mess her up less then two weeks from Election Day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Agrajag posted:

What did he say about Tammy Duckworth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXSjjygdhdg

• Locked thread