Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Glazius posted:

A goddamn panopticon, yeah. And yet, somehow, this disaster still happens. It makes you wonder if it was planned.

By terrorists, the government or LABO? It's pretty much certainly planned by someone, somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

This next route should've been called Crime and the one after Days. It should've been the only way.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

SSNeoman posted:

Just two more chapters left it seems. This clears up a few things, but we're still not getting some important questions answered.

C definitely feels like the "tying threads together" chapter, after the "mystery" chapter and the "set up" chapter and as such feels like its a bit unnecessary but also vitally important? Not sure how I feel about C.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Haifisch posted:

Natsuhiko. (complete with the mysterious rank increase, but an even more mysterious second listing for him)

Na2 is Natsuhiko since that's the one with the rank increase. Na could be anyone and AFAIK we don't have a name for Watase's sister yet.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

OddHaberdasher posted:

Watase's connection to LABO
For lack of anything else, the only plausible connection is that 'brown haired girl' is A. The images of Past! Salyu definitely have a photograph quality to them.

Those images aren't past Salyu. They can't be if they're from 2021, and there's no reason for them to be from 2030. Furthermore, that "Salyu" is taller and older looking. Her mother or sister?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Mister Olympus posted:

but also in the sense of being a clone

Created by physical BC particles, explaining why she can't do BC, similar to Yuuri but physical. That also explains her vast amount of information: She is solidified information, a database that can't interpret by herself. :ghost:

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Mraagvpeine posted:

Did they make up that quote or did they get it from somewhere?

TheMcD posted:

...hold the gently caress up, I just noticed. Ezekiel 25:17? Oh, now I get it.

Pulp Fiction.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

If I saw the froth scene out of context, I'dve assumed capture and subsequent suicide by cyanide.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

And this is where we find out that Wataru is a BC ghost like Yuuri involved in another major LABO cover up and is the primary antagonist. Either that or its a legit ghost, both are equally believable.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Yuuri and Mashiro did nothing wrong. The only one who has done wrong is Natsuhiko, and that was 100% justifiable. Watase may not have done anything wrong. What if Jun or Kazami (probably Kazami) is projecting dead Nagisa onto the world? This explains a lot that's happened, especially the rage virus being a deep seated anger or desire for revenge. The person doing it is either the one who has had the most control up until they went rage (Kazami) or the person who raged first (Jun).

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

I meant post lockdown. Watase's rage seems to be a precursor elememt or something.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

SSNeoman posted:

I'd also like it if they showed us why Ena hardened her heart instead of telling us. Cause they sorta just went "cuz, lol"

You want your cover blown and your mind read at any point?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

freshlybaked posted:

Looks like there are some things Watase can't beat with his mad martial arts skills. Like bullets.

Mask de Smith he aint.

I'm surprised this route continues from this point, would've imagined an instant bad-end rather than continuing 3 people down.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Haifisch posted:

"The information energy can be raised to extremely high concentrations?" The best ending is going to involve BC ghosts again, isn't it? :shepface:

Actually it's generating so much BC that you cause a stack overflow error in the OS controlling the base so the doors stay open.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Danaru posted:

I'm still not super seeing what the problem is with going with Q, their mission was to rescue Yuuri and expose LABO/Rokumei City and... they kinda did that, it's not like they're threatening to dissect her or something :saddowns: Plus she sorta doesn't have a home or a family anymore

They're pretty extreme dicks, anti-Communicator twats, according to most sources at worst, and Yuuri would be paraded as the symbol of the oppression by LABO with minimal freedom at best. She'd probably be better off taking Ghost Yuuri's place but including going outside.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Pick Yuuri, so she can have a bloody say on a decision that will affect the rest of her life irreparably and irrevocably.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

TheMcD posted:

''Baba Yaga''

Watase's too sloppy with a gun to be John Wick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

The Closer for sure. Looks interesting.

• Locked thread