Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

How old was Kara when she left? She should be able to read kryptonian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

This is not an appropriate place for this conversation.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That wasn't a very good architect.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also I guess they're going with blue heat vision for Clark too.

I figured that was just going to be different for Kara for some reason we'd get later.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hollismason posted:

Buildings how do they work? Do we know? CW writers seem to not know how structures work

CBS writers.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Maxwell Lord posted:

Lena is cool and also pretty.

Kara the reporter! Yes!

It's definitely a ploy to get her on their good side.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mortanis posted:

I appreciate this.

Rumor was that Peter Facinelli (Maxwell Lord) had some episodes in S2 but I don't think there's been anything serious beyond that.

His role kind of ended last season anyway, and he just became a lab tech.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Azhais posted:

Which earth did they send Grodd to?

I think every portal last season went to Earth 2? The 52 was just a reference.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Alex got punched in the face by a super powered cyborg. She should be dead.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They've already said outright who he is in interviews and stuff.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah but Spidey's a good guy so it's conceivable he pulls his punches.

The cyborgs were actually trying to kill them.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

Actually, there's an explanation! The Eradicator prevented it because Kryptonian culture is hilariously xenophobic and doesn't want anybody out of their control. If anybody left, the Eradicator altered them so they'd die quick without a Kryptonian environment. That's how we got the Daximites.

Yeah it's changed over the years, but there's always an explanation.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So Supergirl the show has limited involvement in the cross-over. The episode is mostly about this Medusa thing, and the last scene is going to be cross-over related somehow. Maybe the aliens come from Supergirl's dimension?

Supergirl the character is involved quite a bit, of course.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Vietnamwees posted:

Medusa thing? Isn't that the thing that Cyborg Superman was trying to unlock in the Fortress of Solitude in the end of last week's episode? Sounds like the next episode is gonna be big with Cyborg Superman, Medusa thing, and the big multishow crossover at the end.

Yeah, sorry. I forgot this was a couple of days ago for everyone else. I just caught up.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think the name could have worked if they introduced it a bit differently.

Like, I don't know, after Kara punched him*, he could have super punched her away and he mockingly says "I'm not Hank Henshaw, I'm Superman". Then something something Winn something Cisco something.

(*: This was attempted murder by the way.)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

I think it is. The synopsis of the Arrow episode of the crossover sees Oliver, Thea, Sara, Diggle and Ray getting Matrix'd by the Dominators for a good chunk of it. The trailer kind of confirms that too. Sorry.

I think maybe the Dominators lose because when they can take 5 people out of the fight, they choose the 4 with no powers and the guy who lost his super suit?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah but if Kara said it everyone would be posting squee and glomp and hugglesnutch.

You racists disgust me.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

A glomp is when a fat girl hugs someone and I made the last one up.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Your definition does not necessarily contradict mine.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

So any idea who the Kyla Ren's are at the end are? But yea, That was pretty much all I expected, though I'll be sad Sisco and Wynn don't get to hang out. Maybe next crossover?

All I want is Red Daughter of Krypton storyline someday.

Mon-El's story is changed too much to say.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Vietnamwees posted:

So in Season 1, when they had the crossover with The Flash, that was when Supergirl was still being produced by CBS, right?

Aired by CBS. Supergirl was and continues to be produced by WB Television.

But yes.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Although you know a Kryptonian bio-weapon stolen from his house is maybe something he should show up for.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Haha yeah that character that died on Arrow after 4 years but is coming back, what a trend.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Burning_Monk posted:

I just could not accept his ridiculous explanation. "I don't know you and you are disrupting my brooding." But it was really like "we blew our cgi and flight rigging budget so for now just stay in this hangar, it's cheaper."

It was "this next scene isn't going to work if you're there."

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Maybe they didn't want to have Supergirl dating her boss.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Or an anthropomorphized horse.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

On the scale of Arrowverse movie roles I'd say that ranks below Casey Jones, but above naked schizophrenic.

But hey at least it's not a mobile game commercial.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kraps posted:

The Alex and Maggie ship, which is fine with me because that's a canon ship on the drat show, you creepy internet fuckers.

I forgot that's Maggie's last name and thought it was supposed to be Supergirl-Danvers at first.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's Gotham.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kraps posted:

Hearsay is that it's significantly improved, is that not true?

The opinions of the kind of people who enjoy Gotham should not be valued.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bleeding Cool had said there were rumors of Batwoman and Oracle appearing on the show but Berlanti called them dumb and wrong.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

back door teen titans

I think I saw that one.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The second Mr. Terrific is directly inspired by the story of the first one told to him by an actual Angel of God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Barry and Oliver are also confused by the dumb muscle padding.