Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

widespread posted:

Oh yeah, uh... I did the 100 gem pull on the new banner and somehow got Kuja's glove.

When the gently caress was Kuja a white magic user.

BLK5/WHT5/DRK5. He and Exdeath both technically count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

I'm sorry I ever said Seph's BSB was "showing its age". Why yes, I would like ~9500 unmitigatable damage a turn with little more than a Shout level Boostga. Why certainly, I would love that number jumping to about ~11500 with Dark Bargain. 12000 Defense? Well, these rocks falling on your head say gently caress you, Mr. Guardian! :shepface:

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

NGDBSS posted:

^^Exactly!

Guardian's being a finicky pain in the rear end with the "normal" strategy, so if I decide to go for a brute force strategy with ninja magic and/or Sephiroth's BSB as an RW, what level of hones should I be looking for? I currently have the 3-star ninja abilities at R5 and Phantasm at R1, but in a pinch I could probably hone some progress on Piercing Strike or more 3-star ninja abilities as well.

If you're using a RW BSB to brute force it, consider using Selphie's BSB instead. It offers a +MAG/MND kickback to boost your (uncountered) summons/Diagas and (countered) Ninja magic, provides an AoE entry to burst down the cannon/launchers, and even if it can't do unmitigated damage like Seph's can, it will help you minimize losses since it won't draw counters of its own - the attack skill on it is coded as WHT. In addition, it means you don't have to pack Dispel for the mastery conditions - just use Selphie's attack command on one of the launchers once, instead.

Phantasm will do noticably more damage against the Guardian itself, being a higher potency 4* single target attack. You want that at least honed to R3, even with your ninja magics at R5, and remember to leave Swift Bolt at home, everything there absorbs Lightning. Consider packing Valeduin/Bahamut/high honed 4* summons (Alexander and Leviathan, mainly); while they won't do a lot of damage, the launchers and cannon don't have a lot of HP and you want to burn through those as quickly as possible whenever they pop up. The Guardian on its own is easily managable damage, but having two Mustard Bomb-spamming assholes and trying to work with the fight's gimmick while still dealing with everything else is pretty overwhelming.

Basically, having your own Selphie BSB trivializes this fight in the same way Penelo's SSB made Evrae tolerable.

EDIT:

Vprisoner posted:

I'm setting up for Kaiser Dragon since I really want that Meltdown. I have a native Sheepsong and SG, and most of my -aja spells are at R4. Exdeath also has Neo Almagest, so there's some magic dodge there too. I tried last night with a healing BSB as my RW and only managed to get to the third phase before I started running out of gas (my spells average at ~5800 damage with sheepsong up, quad 9s on weakness). Is there anything else I should try while I'm honing up my spells more?

Try running Lulu's Focus or Celes's Maria Song as your RW, and have Exdeath or Tyro on healbot duty. The important thing is that a stacking faithga plus sheepsong will give you the burst damage you're lacking.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Oct 19, 2016

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Note: This isn't quite right. The curaja command has an added high regen, it's the ATTACK command (Moonstone) that's a dispel. It just gets reflected, so it's only useful against protect, shell, and haste :downs:

And Regen, which is the only reason that mastery requirement exists anyway.

I'm actually glad I was wrong! Thinking about it, a dispel on a heal is really dumb anyway.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

U-DO Burger posted:

Okay, just said gently caress it to the hot potato and just blitzed the boss down with ninja magic. Ninja magic is subpar 90% of the time, but holy poo poo is it amazing the other 10%

The same is easily said about all defense/res-ignoring skills/SBs. They're only at their most useful when they outshine normal attacks, which requires a certain threshold of enemy imperviousness to reach.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Beasteh posted:

Curasa is amazing holy poo poo

I might... seriously consider honing this??

Meltdown is still the best 6* skill, but Curada definitely is a contender for the top tiers.

As a bonus, the overheal isn't affected by MND so you can bring it on someone like Beatrix as backup.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

SageAcrin posted:

has an absolutely insane pile of life

Actually, it didn't! The U+ had more HP, technically - assuming you took out the left tentacle (to avoid losing the Ink mastery condition), you had to burn through 352k vs Meltigemini's 333k. In addition, the first half of the U++ is much more restrained than the second half; Zorn and Thorn aren't nearly as terrifying as Meltigemini is, especially in that span where one of them is dead but the other is still alive.

It was about twice as solid as the Kraken defensively, though, so it might have seemed like that 164k was harder to cut through.

Regardless, grats on what sounds like your first U++ clear!

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

SageAcrin posted:

Do note; this changes literally later this event, and Meteor XVI is surprisingly brutal, all told. Even if the element is a little questionable, everything else about it is good.

Earth is actually surprisingly common as a neutral element. It's a very rare weakness, sure, but its not nearly as common a resistance/null/absorb as it was in the game's early days.

That's one reason Guy's imperil is surprisingly solid.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

What's a good RM to throw on m'boy Zell? The rest of my current A-team, for reference:

Cloud/Climhazzard/Finishing Touch/Battleforged
Faris/Sea Lord's Broadside/Charismatic Aura
Ramza/Shout/Hail of Stones/Dr. Mog's Teachings
Aeris/White Materia/Mako Might

Do you have Combat King? If so, toss Ace Striker or Battleforged on him, give him Lifesiphon and Lifebane, and go ham. One of his other SBs? Go with one of the "significantly boosts fist damage" RMs, Sphere him up to Celerity 5*, and Chaincharge to your heart's content.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

That U++ is a straight up holy damage check. "Do you have Saint Cross/a holy BSB/well-honed Alexander?" If so, those goons melt. It's also a good stage for spamming SBs since there's so many attacks flying around. I can't envision doing it without protectga/wall combo, though. It's scratch damage when mitigated, but without all your defenses in place they will burn you down quick.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Dr Pepper posted:

Don't forget that Celes has Runic.

Like a lot of OSBs it's made with the intent of comboing with different SB, in this case her two Runic Relics.

On a character with no native gauge-building options. Ideally you'd want the full three gauges - one for Runic/Indomitable, one for Maria's Song and its enholy, and one for the OSB. That's not gonna happen on someone like Celes in most fights unless you have an Entrust bot.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Never don't pull half-price. Now I don't need to worry about the Larsa banners.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Attestant posted:

I wonder if the banner is kinda low power, because the event might be released here at the same time? Like actively trying to keep the global power curve where it should be.

Well, it's even low-power for what we'd get here. Compare Larsa 1 dropping tomorrow and OK a few events from now. This banner looks more on tier of what we'd get a few months back, like around when we got the original Rinoa BSB banners.

I wonder if it'll be America's inaugural "first 11-pull free" banner. As far as I know, JP's only had those for collabs and the Ultros banner, so... maybe?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Snazzy Frocks posted:

i thought all of the big boss hit% was like 303% or something

303% is the datamine's way of saying it's 100% accurate after the natural per-character status resists, but that it is affected by resistance/accuracy. After adjusting to the formula, 303% actually becomes 100. It's.... complicated and dumb, but roll with it.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Bell_ posted:

Ashe's BSB on dollar pull, Vann's on the 11.
Is Yoichi bow only good lightning imperil or are there others? I am covered for FF12 synergy.

At the moment your only other options are on Desch or Barret, but Lightning's future BSB2 has an imperil lightning baked in, if memory serves.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Sprite141 posted:

I only have enough mythril right now, due to the larsa event, to do one x11 pull. Both ff2 banners really look fantastic and Onion knight is amazing, but so is loving everyhing else that's coming! I have absolutely no idea what to do. I need ff2 synergy, though I finished the event already. I also need ff3 synergy pretty muh just as bad.

I know I should wait in onion knight, but man these ff2 banners look really nice.

Edit: Oh yeah, and orichalcum dirk in ffxii. poo poo man, this is tough.

Onion Knight 1 is big enough that it warps perception of all banners around it. Out of the FF2 banners, though, aside from Firion and Maria's BSBs, nothing is a real 100% takehome winner; chances are far higher you'll get a consolation prize. Larsa banners and Tidus OSB are a bit harder to hold off on, but the Larsa banners are especially worth skipping if you have one of the bursts in question, as their biggest draw is the Vaan/Ashe double-tap.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

CaptainPsyko posted:

Desch is enthunder not imperil. (Unless he has both? Anyway that SB is bad.)

Right, Desch's imperil is coming with the Onion Knight banners; it's a SSB, Lightning/NE with a +30% selfish faith and imperil, six random hits.

So, you know. Traditional Desch Quality. (aka it's bad)

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Sprite141 posted:

I mean, the reforged ffxii 4* poo poo is top quality. I just looked it up earlier and that poo poo pushes like 190+ with synergy. But that only counts as a stat stick.

No foolin', a Hammerhead +++ with synergy is stronger than the Orichalcum Dirk by at least 10 or 20 ATK.

Don't discount your reforged 4*s.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Alternately, if you have a good SB, Fang is one of the Lifesiphon-capable Dragoons. (Unlike, say, Freya.)

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

A good rule of thumb is don't commit to honing a chain -ga until you have an en- of that element or a character who otherwise specializes in that element, since they're a big investment.

Meltdown is a must once you have the team running enough to get through the hell that is Kaiser Dragon. I just have it at r1 and it seriously does SB-level damage in three elements.

Question is, as someone who has Meltdown and Terra's Fire Beam, but also only has Celes's BSB as a faithga, is it worth it to hone up Chain Firaga if I can't get it to R4 or R5? It seems like there'd be too much downtime without the Enfire to really capitalize on both with reduced hones compared to plain Firaja.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

BitBasher posted:

This. I keep Yuffie in my party exclusively because of Clear Tranquil, an instant cast medica. I cannot count how many times that ability has saved a reload by having it on command. And hers isn;t even one of the really good ones, because she is a mediocre character otherwise.

Ninjas are kind of odd ducks. They'll never have the DPS of Combat thieves like Locke or Vaan, but they make up for it with utility and defense-piercing properties. Unfortunately, the overhead on Ninja magic is so low that you won't notice much of a difference unless your enemies have absurd defenses or you stack passive boosts. Yuffie in particular can serve double duty as backup support with the 4* dances and a good weapon + TR or Dismissal.

tl;dr: she's not exactly mediocre, it's just that ninjas don't fit your team comp. Clear Tranquil, naturally, is an amazing fit on her and elevates her to high-tier even if she's not an optimal fit. In fact, she works better with super-HP tanks like Gilgamesh and Cecil than your normal cura medica would, given the flat percentage restore, and she doesn't need to gear her mind up for it.

BitBasher posted:

It was supposed to be difficult? I did it on the first try with only two characters having synergy weapons and one of those two character that didn't have anything but a basic attack (retaliate/draw fire did literally nothing for the entire fight, they ignored it. Even normal attacks for some reason)

I had enough casts of protectga and a wall on Y'shtola as my only defense. I didn't even use any abilities other than Soul Breaks until the third stage because I was expecting it to be far worse. The enemies spammed so many attacks that I had all the uses I could ever want of Faithful Companion, Requiem Of The Goddess, Clear Tranquil, Stoneskin II and Shout. The fight took forever because I was never hitting for more than 2000 or so a hit and in the last stage Thiefs Revenge hit for only 1000 with Shout up, but I was never in any danger of dying. Just keep up Protectga and Wall and make sure they never expire and plug away for over half an hour.

Armitage posted:

I think the reason why I heard bad things about the fight is that the knights can hit four times in a row. If it hits a character all four times then yeah you're boned. Unlike the Esthar Soldier fight you actually want the AoE attack

The Knights battle is honestly a straight up Wall check. If you have Wall + Protectga, you'll be fine. Wall + Protectga + Exhausting Polka and they're kittens - kittens that melt at the slightest sign of Holy damage, at that. Without Wall, suddenly those 400 damage hits become 1100 damage hits and it's a lot harder to keep healed up from the constant onslaught.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

The problem is that Mote Ifrit's DEF is just as overtuned as his RES, so mage meta again ends up being the desired attack plan due to the ease of ice access and SB weakness coverage (see: Rinoa BSB). Normal Shout meta teams will just bounce off him unless they've got some heavy Blizzaga Strike/Ice Jump hones all around. (Or unless they have SBs providing solid ice burst action)

The important thing is, somewhat similar to Kaiser Dragon, Magic Blink will win or lose the fight for you. Having multiple sources of it makes your life infinitely easier when it spares you sucking down three meteors in the time it takes for your healer to queue up a medica.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

ZiegeDame posted:

:crossarms:

Just RW Rinoa's BSB off Edea w/ Memento Mori and have Seifer draw all the single-target attacks while defending.

Biggest issue, I'd assume, is not having a synergy mage stick or mage thrower other than the Crescent Wish. That's what stymied me on my clear until I did equipment shuffling.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

two extra copies of the Evil Lantern and Witch's Hat and :siren: Freelancer Galuf and Lenna :siren:

Wait, what? So even F2Ps who haven't been particularly "lucky" with dupes will get to kiss their wallets goodbye with some actual +++ 8*s?

I mean, I'm glad we get Galuf and Lenna, especially since I've been demanding it for months, but having an essentially free +++ throwing weapon/hat with FFXIII synergy for anyone who's been here a year or longer is huge.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Alxprit posted:

Not allowed to get dupe costumes, eh? Guess they aren't going to run the risk of glitches with conversion until they're ready for it. Ah well.

Last time they ran that risk, Corel Elite broke everything. Now we can't get Wakka's MC1 in realm dungeons any more even though Japan can.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

ETB posted:

Daedalus never stopped me during my Ult++ battle. I must have gotten really lucky.

Whoof. That RNG is literally the worst RNG in the fight, though. If he whacks your healer and stops them, you're dead, end of story, just S/L to save yourself the pain.

It's a base 48% chance, but as far as I know there's nothing in the game that resists Stop more than minorly (even then it's like... 3*/4* accessories that I've long since vaulted, I think?) and once he hits his Very Weak phase he starts barfing out AoE endlessly, Ultimate Yunalesca style. Unlike ultalesca, though, there's no real gimmicks at play and we've also got the potential to be much better equipped than back then. Being cripplingly weak to Saint's Cross also makes life easier.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

NGDBSS posted:

From a cursory glance at those new boss battles and their attack patterns, it seems like all three can be blunted to some degree by using a runic ability. (In my case I have Exdeath's Grand Cross.) Are there any limitations about what they cannot block, beyond typing limitations (Grand Cross hits both BLK/WHT) or AoEs (in that the rest of the party still gets hit)? Or are even "unreflectable" abilities still perfectly fine to feed the treewizard?

Anything BLK is attracted by Magic Lure effects (Magic Lure, Runic Blade). Anything BLK/WHT is attracted by Grand Cross effects (Grand Cross, Indomitable Blade). This doesn't affect AoE targeting, and NAT abilities ignore it entirely. "Piercing x" is coded as BLK so it still runics just fine.

The U++ might be better to use Magic Lure on rather than a Runic effect; Piercing Darkra is the guy's least threatening move in a vacuum given that it's single target, on his weaker stat, and has no additional effects, meaning Magic Lure + the 6* dark-resist accessory pretty much totally invalidates it, leaving you to focus on his much more worrisome physical damage. However, Grand Cross/Indomitable Blade is a definite consideration for the U+ CM, especially if you got lucky enough to pull the Cloud Staff on Larsa 2 (it's FF12's only native hastega, and that's a fight that is made much easier with hastega, as well.)

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

:flaccid:

This, for the record, is equivalent to a 6* Vegas + with max augments. This was not worth 3 million gil. This would not be worth a 5* Dark Matter if I had literally any other reason to use a 5* Dark Matter. This is less worth 16000 greens than a pair of Rosetta Stones would have been.

I am saying use your extra pumpkin opportunities as Rosettas, here, in case I was not clear. Two 6* Witch Hats are a good deal, though. FF13 mage armor is surprisingly rare considering it's one of the few realms that has all of the mages.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

paperwind posted:

OTOH what if combining it up to 8* makes it my strongest XIII synergy weapon? :v:

Then you'll still have problems running it with a CM team as mentioned earlier on. :v: The only person who can use throwers in-realm is Hope, and he's a mage.

I mean, if you're at the point where your best options for FF13 stuff is "throw Jecht/Refia/Tidus at a problem until it dies" then it's absolutely worth it, but if you're at that point you might have a few problems coughing up the three goddamn million gil 8* reforge cost. :signings: That's a lot of gil dailies, considering your normal ++ daily run is 90 stamina for about 300k.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

CaptainPsyko posted:

I mean, definitely combine it up to 7*/++. But burning the resources to reforge it is... questionable at best.

:yeah: Don't make the same mistakes I did. I don't actually know the increase from ++ to +++ as far as attack, but it's not going to be enough to bowl you over.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

bilperkins2 posted:

Yeah I don't think you get the hat/pumpkin in your gift box, you have to buy them from the greens store.

I would also like to buy that 25 mythril from the greens store please.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Cosmic Afro posted:

How's the FF12 banners going on, right now? I've realized that FF12 IS one of my weak realms as far synergy goes.

Banner 1 has two phenomenal bursts, an Imperil SSB that works with one of said bursts, and an Imperil SSB that instead works with possibly the most common element in the game. It also has a Curaga medica with a Diaga-style kicker. It is a Fantastic Banner.

Banner 2 has FF12's only native Hastega (also on a Curaga medica) along with two questionable bursts, an AoE Full Breakdown SSB, an AoE auto-stun SSB, and Basch's Platinum Shield (aka the Hand of the Emperor Clone on a +Holy armor). It is slightly less fantastic but Still Very Good.

Gabranth's Hauberk (on banner 1) and Defender (on banner 2) are kind of :geno:, though.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Oct 31, 2016

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Alxprit posted:

https://twitter.com/FFRK_Official/status/793269685106073600

Don't worry guys, the FFRK Twitter is on the case.

Yeah, I just sent a support email myself, in case they need those to determine who did and did not receive.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Zurai posted:

That's actually standard to all versions of the fight, because they start with Haste in FF12.

FF12 in FFRK is an abject study of "just because this fight was designed like loving poo poo in the original game doesn't mean you have to be faithful and make the fight terrible in your mobile game".

I mean, they won't give us FF5's bosses being cripplingly weak to instant death poo poo to justify making those kinds of skills, so why do they feel like they need to be so goddamn accurate to literally the worst parts of FF12 (examples: mandragoras, elder dragon, god help us if we ever get an actual Ultima fight, it's like Yunalesca but worse)

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

IcePhoenix posted:

Bad Boy Brawl, featuring a prettyboy, a child that works in a library, and a dad.

GRANDdad. :colbert: Honestly I don't know why they promote Galuf over Zell when Combat King is DPS Spam Mode Activate and Unshaken Resolve is just a niche invincipunch.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Hogama posted:

Just ordered numerically by realm, from BSB -> SSB -> SB, so whoever had the first SSB got on the picture. I'd have featured Sheepsong, too.

Also I somehow don't think Echo is going to get any interest stirred up for that last banner.

I'm not surprised we have no Grandmasters event in the wings, honestly, though it does concern me about the fates of Ayame/Curilla/Ice Storm. There's no reason they would keep us from getting those (unlike the WoFF/FFMobius characters, FF11 characters are explicitly FF11 characters and will likely just be tossed to us as an afterthought either in the Hall of Rites or otherwise) but we also don't know what their ultimate plans are.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

FFRK updates posted:

We have discovered that some players did not recieve the Halloween presents previously announced. The presents include 25 Mythril and two pieces of Halloween equipment.

These presents will be sent to affected players at 11:59 PM 11/6 PST.

loving what.

So we have to wait a week for no given reason, and are just being told "yeah deal with it, it was a gift anyway"? That seems a bit. Frustrating, especially for people who were hoping to pull on the Larsa banners with that.

To say nothing of the fact we apparently have a loving bannerfest coming. It doesn't even matter that the banners are relatively crap, it's more the principle of the thing, and kind of a giant middle finger out of nowhere.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Nov 1, 2016

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Armitage posted:

Man, that wait's inconvenient. The FFX event is next, correct? That's one I wanna pull on but I wouldn't have the mythril to pull without the 25 Halloween mythril.

Yeah, Tidus OSB/Wedding Yuna event is the next on the roster. After that is FF13-2 (Noel, generally a 'skip' on the banners), FF4 (Kain BSB hype), and then the holy grail of Onion Knight's banners.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

ETB posted:

Where's my Mog SSB? :smithicide:

It jumped off a cliff like all the other moogles. :smith:

In honesty, though, I wouldn't be surprised if we got it rolled into OSBfest somehow, though admittedly I have no way to back that claim up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Also for those who missed it, they swapped the next Dungeon Lucky Draw from XI/V/VIII to VII/V/VIII instead. Last chance for Clear Tranquil!

I do have to wonder what's going to happen with XI relics, though. I don't doubt we'll eventually get Ayame and Curila, but without the Grandmasters event, there's no real good, solid place to get their relics even if they're released later.

• Locked thread