Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

People can use auto block cheats on ps4. Ha sucks for all the people that bought the console version to avoid cheaters.

By the way I feel like I haven't run into any hackers yet on PC? Well at least non noticable ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Servers still down?

E: they up

Keegers fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Mar 3, 2017

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

signalnoise posted:

You need REALLY GOOD commentators for streams. Skill isn't enough because the only people who will get it are people that already know. In order to get new blood in sport-watching, you need people to tell that new blood 1) the moment when something impressive happens 2) why it was impressive 3) interesting poo poo in the meantime

You need yipes. Yipes will bring the hype.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Player count != Healthy esports. Anime fighting games have like no concurrent users but they still have tournaments and a healthy scene.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

So I started playing conquer and he doesn't seem like a heavy hitter? Am I missing something my charged heavy does like 40 dmg

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Zzulu posted:

Well they're nerfing conqueror so supposedly he is very good

If they nerf his defense they need to buff his harassment. Right now there is no reason to throw out an attack as conquer when your enemy is aggressive.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Roman faction is of the difficulty scrubmode.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Xeremides posted:

I'm beginning to regret getting this on PC instead of PS4. I'm spending more time waiting to get matchmade for a duel, than actually dueling.

Everyone is playing dominion because community event. Also try brawl I find better players hang out in brawl.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Fuzz posted:

I made a sweet Emblem but don't know how to get a pic of it off PS4 short of smartphone camera pic, because I am a dumb and don't get all this social media bullshit.

Send help.

Pretty sure you can screenshot it on their website. They have an emblem maker there that you can screenshot etc etc.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Yardbomb posted:

Honestly I'd bet you we were either real close to or finished by now with it, if it wasn't for the constant death drops dominion gives.

I think half my games ended in no exp/steel due to disconnects and such.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Even though this game has many faults I still can't stop playing it.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Teching GBs is by far my weakest point.

Shugoki is fun. I'm still doing okay despite regularly facing prestige 5 Orochi and Conquerors and poo poo.

If I get a GB but can't Shove into a wall should I always go for Demon Ball?

You can light+head butt to sap their stam. Depends on the situation if you want damage or to make them oom (e:oos).

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Captain Beans posted:

I imagine he is one of the few characters actually meant to play that way, seeing that they removed feints from him.

You can do a sudo feint by using all block.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

That would just devolve into spamming gb.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Can you get revenge by dodging attacks?

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Tru3ta1ent is good and cool to watch. He also believes the LB is good and will be crazy good after buffs.

I keep trying to watch tru3ta1ent but everytime anyone gives him money he goes into mumble high pitch cant understand voice and I just turn off the stream.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

What if they removed parry and made block damage x100%. Spam ahoy! :hist101:

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

The devs consider unparryable attacks a bug, so I wouldn't solely rely on it.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

TV dog Wishbone of PBS posted:

Raider pros and cons

+mad axe
-slow axe
+carry foes away buoyed by your strong arms
+will riv u in bitar
+hella skull mask + horns
+pelvic thrust game only matched by conqueror
-get called racial slurs

+Legendary

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

I ended up playing conq solely because I can rear end gently caress all those pks that rear end gently caress my shogoki.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

flashman posted:

This thing still full priced everywhere?

Pretty sure there is a steam sale going on right now for it. Ubisoft weekend or something

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

I payed $60 for SFV and For Honor beginning to think I'm a sucker for games with poo poo companies that are disconnected from the community.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

I'm hoping Ubisoft fixes the broken poo poo and will be a good game in a couple months or so. Didn't the same thing happen with siege? poo poo at launch but a year later good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

How balanced is the game now a days? Heard about ranked thinking about jumping back in to the centurion spam