Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Who What Now posted:

...well? Go on.

Gettin real tired of people threatening to post MoJ and not delivering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Counterpoint: cows are loving idiots.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Karate Bastard posted:

The government should instate a body to track down and monitor the mentally ill on the Internet, and if need be, abduct them for treatment.

The US government doesn't even have the budget/ability to take care of the mentally ill who are standing on street corners raving about lizard people. Somehow I doubt there'd be much interest in helping the mentally ill on the internet. Besides, how could they tell the difference? They'd have to abduct nearly everyone on this forum!

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I thought the creator of MM&O is a male, but I have no idea how they self-identify. Either way, more MM&O please!

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Kate Beaton's glorious history comics have no place in a thread this loving terrible. Begone!

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I'm too dumb to figure out how to post the actual comic so here's a link to the latest and greatest loss edit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV8VpEsAXxS/?taken-by=adamtots

Adam Ellis is awesome and if you don't agree you are bad and wrong.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Crosspost from the weird fan art thread.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Meg is definitely modeled after somebody else here, I feel like I recognize that look. I want to say...Julia Roberts maybe? I don't know, it's been driving me crazy.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I'll bet Samuel L Jackson would do it. Let us not forget that this man stared in "Snakes on a Plane".

And also narrated the story book "Go the gently caress to Sleep" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m39NA

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
DID SOMEONE SAY STAR TREK COMICS?!

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Thirded. I have to post this on facebook ASAP so I can get into a screaming match with my uncle. Oh the joys of social media!

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
what is going on did I have a stroke?

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Are you folks blind? That man is clearly a Canadian 10/10.

Lard Tunderin Jaysus!

*edit* I guess I should post a comic. Here's one of Kate's that always reminds me of the meme thread

Brewmaster has a new favorite as of 20:45 on Mar 26, 2018

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I think she's mentions it a bunch of times in her comics, but my brain is garbage so I might be misremembering.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Most folks couldn't even tell you what happened in 1981, even if they lived through it. Our collective understanding of history is ridiculously low. Hence this excellent comic, which is pinned up on the wall of like every history professor ever.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Wait how the hell have we been talking about president garfield this long and not posted a comic about it? From our good pal KB no less.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
People who hate the new Nancy are probably the same people who like those weird old fashioned comics with semi-naked kids that are meant to be cute but are always really loving weird. gently caress you, oldies!

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
A lot of those are bad but I liked this one

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

I appreciate this.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Agent355 posted:

It's one of those things that attempts to make a non-point in an incredibly oh-so-deep way.
I mean whats the point it's trying to make? Sometimes people who are mean are not always mean? Or they have reasons for their behavior?

Wow what insight.

It's saying that people have levels, that they have deeper and sometimes conflicting motivations for their actions, and a life cannot be reduced to a single characteristic or stereotype. Considering how our toxically divisive society insists on pigeon holing us all into tiny angry boxes, and how hate and fear of the "other" is rapidly destroying democratic institutions across the world, I think a comic that reminds us we're all human is heart warming. But you go ahead with your snark, you clever fellow you. You've outsmarted a comic. You must be very proud to have contributed something so meanful.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Glad to see the spider meter is still pretty full.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Sooo...if you have Amazon Prime you get access to a bunch of books for free via Prime Reading. They added something recently called "Hit Reblog: Comics That Caught Fire", in which they give some background to the many popular webcomics we all love to poo poo on. I really wanted to recommend this book, but it's absolutely terrible. Just awful beyond words. Y'all should check it out.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Tiresias2 posted:

It's cute, it's ordinary, it's relatable, it's harmless. What's wrong with people enjoying themselves?

Are you new here?

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

I wanted to find more comics by this artists, so I did a google image search and got this:

What. the. gently caress.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Arrhythmia posted:

... and you didn't go to the url in the corner of the comic? The one to the artists website?

That was my next step. But I thought it would be easier to just right click and have the website pop up. Little did I know that the internet had already ruined this particular thing. Thanks internet. This is why we can't have nice things.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

lofi posted:

It means you want to bone your self. That'll be :10bux:

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
The toxicity generated by this thread is spilling over into the rest of the forum. Only time will tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

lol I aint readin that poo poo

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

I'm sure that the doctor is saying that because she's a jerk, and not because heart disease is the #1 cause of death in the US.

Side note, according to the CDC the #3 cause of death is "Accidents (unintentional injuries)" and the #10 is suicide, so um...yay America! I was really hoping that "passing away peacefully in your sleep" was going to be on that list, but no such luck.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
If you could do drugs with anyone in MMO who would it be? I don't know if there's any good answer but I feel like WWJ would be a riot, as long as you're ok with excessive nudity.

Content unrelated.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Snakes can't walk

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I've been reading through the C&H thread over in GBS and man I miss real comics.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

ZeusCannon posted:

You could call it a controlled burn in English and at least in America we'd get that. But we are also on fire alot lately

Mostly just California. That state is pretty much always on fire somewhere. http://whereiscaliforniaonfire.com/

Oh and all those coal seam fires too. So I guess also include Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Colorado, Utah...

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I'm just mad that those jobs exist now, but I'm too old. I coulda been the best twitch streamer.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
My stage name will be Busty-Grandpa6969

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Karate Bastard posted:

the worst comic.

To be fair, with all the garbage posted here already this comic is just sort of average.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Listen here pal: I spend a lot of time in public restrooms, and I've found some cool poo poo there, but never free drugs. They're never free.

As a side note, I just found out that the CEO of Vanguard investment group is named Tim Buckley. Now I fear my retirement savings will end in a Loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
That list is loving terrible man