Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
A while back, someone posted a tumblr archive of the Megg, Mogg, & Owl Truth Zone strips. These two are my favourite. I love Megg's face in the Stan Lee one. Also, Truth Zone is surprisingly full of front-facing Werewolf Jones (FFWJ for short)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I was worried for a sec there, the twitter thumbnail tells a much darker story:

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He also thinks that pee is stored in the balls the internet is stored in keyboards?????

:psyduck:

Baron von Eevl posted:

Ok, you're being willfully obtuse on this one. I mean, it's not funny, but the joke is that the "key" to jobs would be on a keyboard, like a physical key you'd hit that said "good jobs." Like Homer Simpson failing to find the Any Key.

edit: the insane part is the monitor that just says JOBS in enormous type in comic sans

I'm sorry but can we talk about her hand?? Like yes, with your right arm pointing down, you could rotate counter-clockwise ~180 degrees and then clench your fingers into a claw stance and then pull your elbow up, but it appears really uncomfortable as drawn and I can't stop looking at it :psyduck:

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I like how that strip is old enough to pre-date manistream coffee culture in America, so it had to be labelled "ESPRESSO" in giant letters

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Okay, I love the new Nancy but I am tired of how many strips in a row have been about this drawing storyline

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

Why does this look like a New Yorker cartoon?

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

YES :honk:

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

beanieson posted:

If you reverse the panels, the elephant is rescuing the man from a snake attack, and then gently puts the snek down on the ground and they become friends.

Snackmar has a new favorite as of 05:10 on Oct 25, 2019

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I keep having to remind myself that someone made a movie called Crash that doesn't involve car-crash sex

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

This arrived in my mailbox today, inscribed with a sketch of a certain very fast individual

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

The Wurst Poster posted:

Buenos dias Alice
IMBECIL!!

:pusheen:

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

my fave cutbu

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

ChubbyChecker posted:

six-legged spiders? :rolleye:

I mean if it's good enough for Spider-Man...

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

This is excellent

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

What year would this have been? That's very artful use of space with the ceiling and the dancing there

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

My fave cutbu

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

We did go to one of the touristy yubari melon farm and those things are absurd. I enjoyed it but one of my travel companions who's been to mexico said it's pretty much similar to good cantaloupe there. We didn't eat one of the ridiculously priced ones though so idk

I always wondered what kind of melon that was supposed to be in Pac-Man..

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Emzedoh posted:

Hope everyone enjoyed this digression into Japanese farming.

Those were lovely, thank you!

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

KennyMan666 posted:

Speaking of clowns I would also like to present yesterday's SMBC.

SimonChris posted:

I feel like there is material for a Nancy banker.bmp edit here, but I can't quite figure it out.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Giant Ethicist posted:

Monya the Grey
This might just be me feeling validation-starved, but it feels like it isn’t getting a lot of traction… is a chapter all at once too much?
Footnotes:
Utsunomiya is a real city, close enough to Tokyo to be convenient to visit but far enough away and small enough to be considered provincial by Tokyo people.

I love Monya and if you posted the whole thing and then immediately started over I would read it again

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Giant Ethicist posted:

Q-Rais Talks to Himself

Cha Cha Wars poster in the video rental place. Kin Dza Dza is a soviet science fiction film made in ’86, which explains why I as an American had never heard of it, but it apparently has a bit of a cult following among film nerds here in Japan at least.

The last time this page was posted I ended up watching that movie! It's a wild trip, definitely recommended

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Flying Zamboni posted:

Oh poo poo, it's Gamer Thor:

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Emzedoh posted:

Wakako-Zake 70th Night: Kushikatsu (fried crumbed things on sticks)

It wasn't clear to me at first why you aren't allowed to double-dip. It turns out it's because you don't get a personal container of sauce, but instead use giant communal tubs of it:

What is the no double-dipping rule for the sauce?

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

SimonChris posted:

Dracurella (transl. by me)

It's a shame they never got further than the first Dark Universe movie..

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Deptfordx posted:

Remind me, what was the comic with the migrating vikings arriving in Dark Ages Britain?

Vinland Saga?

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I was reminded of the We Are Reproducing baby at the grocery store yesterday:

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

ikanreed posted:

No no no no no. I wanted abbeycourt manner. This isn't acceptable.

I gotchu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Girlsz 'N' Games!

Snackmar has a new favorite as of 16:15 on Apr 27, 2024