Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Well, well, well. This just got interesting. https://twitter.com/ChrisDaniels5/status/790974151045615616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

He's an OKC fan that says stuff like that.

But between this and the CBA this looks like it's

H
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G

Looking forward to watching the first Seattle visit for the Steven Adams-led Thunder.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Jota posted:

Happy Joel Embiid day my friends. We made it.

See, you post things like this and you end up with teammates barfing on the court and saying things like "it sounded like a loving gunshot, man"

Never hope, death is certain, enjoy Arby's, etc.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/798299609512562688

:hawksin:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Dexo posted:

The dresscode is racist bullshit, but in hindsight it eventually led us to the hilariously dumb poo poo athletes are wearing now. So I guess it's a wash.

:agreed:

Dumb racist bullshit and backlash to George Karl dressing like eminem led to some unexpectedly amazing fashion. Beats the hell out of the boxy Big and Tall suits you'd see athletes wear in nice occasions/broadcasts before that.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
If Oak gets charged for assault then the DA had better find a courtroom outside the city cause no jury would convict for that.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

So they kicked him out because Dolan is a bitch. "Let's hope he gets help" good god gently caress Dolan, confiscate the team and throw him into the East River.

Dolan's gonna triple his security.

https://twitter.com/MikeWiseguy/status/829557294010621952

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Feb 9, 2017

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

If the terrible post hof exists, is there a special top tier room just for the Young Cons troops tweet?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Cross posting!

Happy Supersonics Day everyone!!!!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Kibner posted:

#TeamPetty

Femur posted:

nay your hate should be eternal. let it burn

Hell loving yeah. Gonna be doing this every year, as long as there's a team there. I'll never stop! Never ever.

Metapod posted:

The fact there are still salty sonics fans brings me joy

The fact that OKC will never win a championship brings me joy. Glad we both have our sources of happiness!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
This is beyond cruel. Can the Celtics just forfeit the games in Cleveland? Good loving god, I've never seen a playoff humiliation like this, much less in the drat Conference Finals.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

You're already dead

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

RaySmuckles posted:

well, at least spurs/warriors game 2 is no longer the most embarrassing game of the playoffs :shrug:

Especially since there was a good excuse for that one.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Jack's Flow posted:

He has the hardest coaching job in pro sports and you better remember that or he will have to repeat that bullshit in another press conference.

R.I.P. Celtics. That was ridiculous.

Seriously. It is really not easy to get a team like that playing together, especially on the defensive end. So many egos to manage.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
e. wrong thread

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

The Glumslinger posted:

The only truly awful part of SF is the people who live there

Glad I was able to fix this, that was a weird typo

Just looking out for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Carlosologist posted:

why does SF have such a bad homeless problem? I saw so many while I was there last week, more than I've seen in New York

Mild climate, decent social services, and a bunch of western towns with cheapass governments who decided their homeless assistance program would be a bus ticket to SF.

Also because you need to be a loving millionaire to actually afford rent there.

• Locked thread