Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

I posted in the old thread a couple times. Love the content in here and hope to contribute more.

Hot Take: Terry Rozier has an break out year and becomes the 6th man for the Celtics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Holy poo poo Spurs never look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILLDEM WARRIORS

Edit: Kawhi's long arms and big hands make him the next Lebron??

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Papercut posted:

You don't need to watch condensed Jazz/Blazers, I've condensed it for you:

Is that Meyers Leonard?

Edit: Ray Smuckles confirmed above

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/791407468609806336

gently caress yeah Gerald Green's hair is sick!

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Brian Scalabrine the GOAT is my favorite announcer, although I am a Celtics fan I find that Scalabrine doesn't seem to be that much of a homer. His knowledge of the game is really good to listen to and I sometimes learn something from him.

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Hey Buff Man as a fellow Celtics fan what do you think about Marcus Smart?

I love his grit and grind but I'm getting worried that his offensive game isn't developing enough.

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

It just hurts, but I deserve it.

Talked so much poo poo to my buds pre-season of how good the Celtics are going to be. Then they just throw away games they had a chance in.

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

wait theres an irc for NBA talk

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

BWV posted:

I hope the East standings remind the same. I'd love the Raps to play Boston in round 2 and don't mind them not having home court—if anything, playing the first two games on the road might be good, as the ACC gets so loving hype I think it messes with us.. Just gotta avoid the Bulls so they dont get swept in round 1

As a Celtics fan, I'm hoping for a gritty 7 game series with the Raptors because it is fun watching our teams play well against each other.

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

C'mon guys, if Casey got an extension I'm sure he proved something to Masai in his last runs!

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

Everyone making fun of my Celtics will see. When they trade Jae Crowder for Carmelo Anthony, who will be laughing then? I'm going to kill myself.

that rumour is loving me up, even if Crowder is playing rear end, hes a cheap contract

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Can someone remind me why the Celtics and Bulls aren''t playing today?

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Turdsdown Tom posted:

G: the Celtics are up 2-0 after being nearly exposed as frauds by the Bulls

V: the Celtics appear to be slightly less fraudulent than they were in the first round, but being up 2-0 ain't poo poo in the NBA. what are everyone else's thoughts? celtics as contenders? or are they paper tigers ready to collapse at any second

Washington is really good at home, so we'll have to see how it works out. I can see the series going to game 7 (Boston fan)

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

Crowder is too slow to guard Lebron, it's been proven quite a few times over the last few years. I would be surprised if Jaylen didn't cover him for a good portion of the game

I just see Jaylen biting so hard on all of Lebron's pump fakes. But it will be good experience for the Rook

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Lebron is a better all around player than Jordan imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Spacebump posted:

Maybe but he also didn't choke in every 4th quarter after having a 3-1 lead on a team, lose, and join said super team.

This is a valid point

• Locked thread