Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

WhyteRyce posted:

Thursday Night Football confuses the hell out of me. The NFL seems dead set on making it a thing yet they just put up poo poo game after poo poo game there. Same as the London bullshit.

The NFL pretty much demanded to host the draft at the Philly Museum of Art because of the look of it, then proceeded to build a facade replicating the look at the base of the steps.

They're bafflingly in their own way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FistEnergy posted:

I'm a Cleveland guy and I still give it to MJ for saving basketball from the Malone/Stockton Jazz

He's literally the only thing standing between The Techbro Threepeat and reality so

Edit: I guess Kevin Love technically was in the way

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Super Jay Mann posted:

With 45-year old Lebron dragging veteran ring chasers like Giannis, Davis, and KAT to the Finals against cyborg Durant, still looking for his first ring.

lol if you dont think KD is chilling on that LBJ bench

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

A real shame the warriors haven't won their last 9 playoff games

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Gordon Hayward is mc chris

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

EvanTH posted:

Best Sport

LeBron is the little spoon :unsmith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Pictured: two men who didn't know when to just loving end it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/therealbradg/status/862844506579783680

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sharparoni posted:

Here is a Connect 4 game Rondo is unlikely to win.

"Its okay you can't make it Rajon, you can just drop the ball in the slot instead."

Rondo: *goes up to game, turns around, tosses you the ball*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

never forget

https://twitter.com/annkillion/status/791085657812631553

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm so happy I'm leaving the bay area soon because I witnessed almost that exact reddit exchange at work today.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lockback posted:

What magical city are you moving to that cubicle-jockeys don't have terrible opinions about the home team?

Working remotely from Sacramento.

With boogie gone 3/4 of the awful opinions are gone 🙌🙌🙌

Edit: and most of my disdain is living as a non-Warriors fan in Warriors territory.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/Dame_Lillard/status/864322784373100544

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

illcendiary posted:

whats dad dick mean

I think it means "defeat without your starting PG and while dirty shotting your superstar player"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Punkin Spunkin posted:

#spurswouldhavewon
fire the Debbie Wasserman Schultz
of the NBA

The DWS you say

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

zoux posted:

Hook me up with some pro NBA twitter follows

I like
@talkhoops for bad puns
@aminespn for poo poo talking and #PitinoGame
@world_wide_wob for weird NBA

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/HEATCHAMPS2018/status/864506212783726592

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

yessss I love sanctimonious whataboutism

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dexo posted:

Moment of Silence

https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartIV/TitleI/Chapter265/Section13J

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

illcendiary posted:

whats dad dick mean

Dexo posted:

Moment of Silence

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

EvanTH posted:

although it's still pretty similar to the Ibaka shot lol who's he gonna do this to next series

Dray

Chaos Dunk 2: The Revengening

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sports Argument Stadium › NBA Playoffs 2016-17 G/V: Ever Hear About Dad Dicking

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I believe the term you are looking for is "shook"

"sthook" - IT

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

TBeats posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780548&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=55

from here on is some of the best the NBA and SAS has to offer and i hope something this year gets even halfway close to the tension of the fourth quarter of game 7 last year.

Proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

So which NBA superstar is Draymond calling up right now for help?

*Draymond fumbles through contact list, dials a number*

"This is LeBron"

"Wait poo poo" *frantically tries to hang up*

• Locked thread