Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Don't post major spoilers in a thread where the game isn't even out yet. Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Serf posted:

Watching Austin Walker try to replicate PeeBee's teeth-baring face was some funny poo poo.

Speaking of which, I noticed that Andromeda and RE7 both have really loving detailed teeth on the character models. Was there some advancement in teeth-rendering technology recently?

Aloy from Horizon has crooked bottom teeth, even. I thought that was a nice touch to have since everyone usually has perfect straight teeth.

Though her having all her teeth and them be super white doesn't make sense in the game setting, but one thing at a time.

I decided to pass on the EA early access because I'm going to get this on the PS4 and don't want to have to redo everything or get some cool MP pack that I can't keep using. Looking forward to Tuesday!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Heavy Metal posted:

I like Dragon Age better call me old fashioned, but I do dig Witcher. I think all these games go for different things, it's apples and oranges. And in Zelda you can make a lot of loot cooking apples for the record

Does Zelda have any softcore sex scenes though?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Milky Moor posted:

male shepard is the default if you quickstart

edit: actually, it might be random?

I can't remember which one, but one or two of the ME games were random in choosing a male or female when you quickstarted.

I'm still undecided if I want to play Scott or Sara with this game.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Can VideoGames close this thread since it's full of people who will never play it already taking about the ending before it's even come out?

When the game comes out I'd like to talk to people actually playing it, but that isn't going to happen in this thread so I'm going to leave it. Hopefully a new one can be made to talk about the game and maybe just leave this for people who want to keep making fun of it and spoiling it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

euphronius posted:

I just realized the data of the golden worlds from scans in the Milky Way would have 2.5 million years out of date , not 600.

I hope they fix that in a patch. Unless they correct it later in the game.

They mention how they were able to get a "current" look of Andromeda before they leave for it.

Edit: Beaten, but mine was less spoilery!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rinkles posted:

Do biotic-only ryders have an efficient way of dealing w/ shields?

Charge. Nova. Punch.