Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Verviticus posted:

h-047c is really cool

it gets slightly cooler after completing the Turian Ark quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Verviticus posted:

should i do that first

Nah, It's just a cool bit of detail added to the skybox

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Possible bug:

I'm playing new game+, and just returned to the Nexus after activating the Vault on Eos. I have noticed that none of the merchants in this play-through have had any weapons, armor or mods in stock? I also don't remember any of these items dropping from enemies or being in containers. I have found augments, salvage and raw materials on merchants and out in the world, though. Is there a trick I'm missing, or am I stuck with level VII weapon mods?

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Tiny Deer posted:

Hey, so I noticed some people talking about how the Nexus is short one ark even after you find all three.

I examined the little description of Ark Natanus and it explicitly said it was impossible to move the Ark, but that the turians inside would be recovered. This also comes up in the email you receive after the mission where Avitus is referred to as gathering crew for the pod recovery mission. It's actually something they did on purpose, I'm surprised too.

Yeah, the derelict Turian Ark can be seen in the skybox of H-047c for the remainder of the game after completing that particular storyline.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
In terms of remnant cores, I think I got a bunch of mine from the hidden caches that show up on the open world maps when you open the reconnaissance cryo pod from the military AVP tab.

Otherwise, I have drat near 70 of them and don't remember how I got that many

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Daztek posted:

Someone got some new eyes, I think

She finally got some sleep!

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Maxed out inventory is 200 units, up from 80. Nice change, if seemingly a bit excessive.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Big Bidness posted:

Another meme fixed.

This is the worst patch ever, gdi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

Two planets, Eos and Elaaden, pretty much drop their environmental hazards entirely (Eos keeps some for a little while as a progress gate). The science station in Havarl becomes more populated and less run-down. I didn't notice Voeld or Kadara change a single bit outside of having a human colony now.

This is just what I've observed. There might be things I missed or my game bugged out (I strongly suspect Voeld is supposed to lose its frigid status at some point). Also I haven't gone back to any planets in the Epilogue.

I hope Voeld always keeps its environmental hazard, as that makes the planet's architect fight actually somewhat interesting as its in a level 2 area.