Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
guys ive basically been ignoring all political news in 2017 because it still feels like a ludicrous nightmare

so im basically just focusing on work/family

god bless you all, sorry the country is idiotic~

edit: also my wife and i are having our 3rd child tomorrow. glad the baby will be born on the last obama day :waycool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

ur child will die from climate change

yeah but we'll all die together probably

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

congratulations!

lol if u havent already picked out your spot to watch the icbms arrive, just lmbo

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
It's a hell of a thing, killing a country. You take away all we've got and all we're ever gonna have.

:clint:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
I'm pleasantly surprised at the level of horror/pushback I'm seeing from the media and official institutions like NASA and the EPA. It would help a lot if more elected officials did the same.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

Spinal Tap is unironically good

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

*watches atomic bomb fall towards my face* loving finally

this will be me by march

four years of this, holy ffffff :stare:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

"I actually think the aliens are extremely good and we should surrender to them immediately"

*camera pans past trump to show a sectoid commander, who actually isn't mind controlling him and looks very confused*

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
this country is garbage now

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Louisgod posted:

GET OUTTA MY LIFE CHYNA

That guy's feed is a goldmine of stupidity

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

whew thank goodness, i had gone almost two hours without feeling this mixture of delighted disgust

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Today's Agenda

Dismantle the regulations designed to prevent another financial industry meltdown

Remove the requirement for financial advisors to act in their clients' best interests

:wtc: what is this horseshit :wtc:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
The Devos confirmation has ratcheted up the Trump outrage to a new height for the people in my life. I know a lot of teachers and they're all spitting mad.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

univbee posted:

Seriously, is there any reason to think America isn't a lost cause at this point? The country's doomed, it had a good run.

quoting a good and true post

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

MAKE THE TWEET YOU OLD BITCH

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
hey guys ive been working all day and now i see every news source going crazy about some sort of Nice Meltdown so whats goin on

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
guys im trying to catch up on this thread and you just added another 13 pages

slow down please

i cant take all this posting, its too much posting, the wall just got 13 feet higher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

FWIW, Goons on the Forum were unsurprised and somewhat amused by Trump's' performance today.

• Locked thread