Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
So WI MV and MI for hrc or all is lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
It's all WI now goons and it looks really bad

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

JT Jag posted:

the worst part about all this is that I won't be able to jack off tonight

I just don't have it in me now

i just jacked off, feel much better, hth

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
So does this voter hacking thing have any legs or is it a big nothingburger?

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
Imagine if Trump was president during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

he represents a large group of rich white assholes in coastal orange county, like just the richest most spiteful people in the state who aren't in tech

Also trinity broadcasting network is headquartered in his district, lotta religious conservatives in the district tii

I drive by their lovely faux Versailles building on my to work every day and I hate it and them

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
Why the gently caress didn't Obama order this 4 months ago? Why didn't the CIA discuss this back in June? It's too late now. We are all hosed and democrats are just trying way too hard the be the adults constantly.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
Man this thread is bad now lmao

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
So does any of the poo poo matter or nah

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

this is incredible.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

Is that ziggy sobotkas duck

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
I'm an irl lawyer and, uh, judges grant TROs *all the time*. It would've been weird to me if the judge didn't grant it. If I was counseling the White House on the whole process (lol I know) I would've had it stuck in their brain that it was almost certainly going to get blocked at first and that it was going to take years for the courts to work it out with any finality. If the White House is already looking for heads because a federal judge granted a tro they are for an incredibly rough four years.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
lol richard spencer is going to get bodied

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Cool, must be nice for people who live in California and not in flyover states where you have to take decaying backroads to reach their towns which are dying off and education standards are still on an industrial model, setting up people for factory work whereas the town factory has been shut down for 3 decades and they have nothing to do but get stuck running gas stations, mcdonalds, and convenience stores and still not earn enough to feed their family.

Their world is a bubble, yes, some of they are just straight up racist in a sickening way, but apparently that's a good way to write them off for "economic anxiety" when they are dealing with that to a degree.

so what the gently caress is your point even?

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

quadrophrenic posted:

like, i know, i know people in flyover states are poor and beleaguered and hosed over, I KNOW I KNOW VOX WON'T STOP TELLING ME I loving KNOW ALREADY

maybe instead of flushing the entire country down the toilet with their dumbshit votes they should maybe graduate from high school and go to college and get a loving relevant 21st century job instead of whining like a bunch of pussies that no one wants to build smelting plants anymore in shithead ohio

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

Hamelekim posted:

I'm honestly shocked that more of the Bible right is not talking about Trump in terms of the end times.

I mean, he clearly is going to collapse the US as a global power, either through civil or nuclear war. The surviving powers will fight it out and then the anti-christ will rise up to unite the world against Israel.

It's all clear as day!

I'm still trying to figure out why Alex Jones believes that Trump isn't being controlled by the global power elite. If they have shaped history for centuries through countless leaders how is Trump immune? He was financed by the same people who are part of the elite, he has them in his own cabinet!

I'm so confused.

weird its almost like those people have no actual philosophy and instead are opportunists and intellectual bankrupts

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

Agrajag posted:

i legit think arnold would have been better than trump. too bad arnold wasn't born in america =C sad face

He was the worst governor we ever had lmao but he's not a literal crazy person

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
My very basic bitch take on this is that if Flynn really did have Trump's support all day, and he wasn't forced to resign, this is a sign of Flynn panicking. Not that Flynn will take down Trump, but that Trump is so deep into so much bad poo poo, Trump will take down Flynn. So Flynn had to pull the trigger tonight to get as much cover and distance from the administration as fast as possible.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
Dan carlin is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
ahaha this is amazing

http://www.tiffanydehen.com/

• Locked thread