Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Autopsy report: candidate suffered from a severe case of sucking rear end before succumbing to stinky poo poo syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Argh

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You know I think something that's weirdly stayed with me as a sign of what was wrong with Hillary in a nutshell, was her emphasis on the oft-used phrase "love trumps hate" In retrospect a terrible phrase in any way but the way she pronounced it was never tongue in cheek. It wasn't "LOVE trumps HATE." She very clearly pronounced it as "love Trump's hate." So it always sounded to me like "hey thank god this guy is so Fuckin Awful because now we're gonna win!" Which is a bad message for 9 or so reasons

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bernie was summoning Holy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mr. ellisons comments imply an age-old Jewish racial stereotype that they have control over the US government and for that it is our goal to torpedo him from being involved in the government

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

You're an incredible loving idiot if you think that Aipac and pro Israel lobbies don't hold enormous influence in Washington and also in academia where they regularly go on witch hunts against academics critical of Israel including Jewish professors.

Israel and Judaism are not the same thing, get hosed if you think that's the case.

I know I was throwing around the "they" so sorry but yeah no poo poo

Was also being sarcastic, so not really sure what the point of objection is here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Fulchrum posted:

This is getting really goddamn close to that guy in the primary who said Hillary needed to be stripped naked and forced to march on foot from one end of the US to the other while people were encouraged to hurl rotten meat and poo poo at her.

I mean, couldn't have hurt in retrospect

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Lol yeah Palestinians not being subjected to apartheid and as equal citizens on their land or having country of their own and being treated like human beings and being allowed to return to the homes they were kicked out of by a bunch of European racists is the exact same thing as the holocaust ok sweetie go back to eating your' I'm an idiot' pie.

Wow dude you are schlepping hard

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Katy got some big rear end tittays

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trumped up Trickle Down Economics

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It's spelled Funyuns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If you egghead ivory tower elitists don't know how to spell Funyuns you'll never win America back

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[Neoliberally] and you call these, ugh, "door-ee-toes?" I say....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MaxxBot posted:

The Hillary social media team already found new work.

https://twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520

I can't wait for Trump to win in 4 years because the left ends up embittering the progressive white boys

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

theres a will theres moe posted:

I never noticed before how much the casket looks like a styrofoam cooler

[Morpheusly] what if I told you

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I say next election we nominate a John Doe coma patient whose expected to come out soon as nominee so people can ascribe whatever beliefs they want to him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

there is not a single person alive who likes lena dunham who wouldn't have voted hillary if they bothered to vote at all

lena dunham makes me hate

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lena dunham makes me believe in crisis actors

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Al! posted:

oh god its turned into a full-blown dunham derail

hey, did we ever find out who this blonde motherfucker was:

Is that the chvrches

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bernie

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Peter Dinklage 2020

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"we all ought speak with one voice and our words should be turn out the maniac Bullock, who set upon the President unprovoked, who beat him with merciless protraction. Bulllock should be murdered! We should rise up and murder Bullock! Thank you very much."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

W00t!!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lol the one small solace I look from the election, the cucking of the neoliberal, they won't even grant me

I should've known better but jeez Louise

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Well the earth will leave no trace of our existence but hopefully these balloons I'm releasing with "Obama Sux" written on them will reach a alien for archival purposes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My friend shared pics he took of Perez when he was visiting a local plant and I think I found Democrats.jpg

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

To stand up to the cult of personality that is Trump, we have selected, your second least favorite history teacher

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bring us to the middle Tommy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Donna Brazille deserves a bonk on the freaking noggin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

There's a pokemon in the thread

• Locked thread