Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Badger of Basra posted:

why would tom herman want to come to ut is what i want to know

maybe he's tired of coaching a team that can win and wants a change of pace?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

"i'm proud to be coaching at a school with a powerful record, of losing to teams that are terrible and complaining about it forever"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4P7Jl0qujs

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNVJ2ziRzCg

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Brainiac Five posted:

gently caress off.

Suck ma dick g

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Brainiac Five posted:

Can you "suck" something that's smaller than an electron?

Why don't you ask your boyfriend, I bet he's had practice

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Brainiac Five posted:

Not exactly surprised the motherfucker who started the most recent USpol thread decided to jump straight to calling someone a homo.

arent you a woman

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

who is this 2016 regdate rear end in a top hat because I thought it was SFT

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

why don't you describe my behavior. you don't know poo poo

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

it is brainiac five.

they are from the future

Then he should have a 2017 regdate

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

ah yes i often post about conspiracy theories...??

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Brainiac Five posted:

"so anyway it turns out that democrats decided not to go with the populist Bernie Sanders, who was doing well with demographics that democrats often struggle to get into polling booths such as the youth and new voters and instead chose hillary clinton because they are idiots."

I wasn't aware that the idea that Hillary Clinton won the primaries and Bernie Sanders lost them was a conspiracy theory. Trump's America sure is weird

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

it's not an argument. at worst bernie would have lost everything just like hillary clinton, so at the very least they're equivalent

Regardless of whether I was right when I posted that (literally the day after the election), I don't see how thinking Bernie would have done better in the election is a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Brainiac Five posted:

Okay, so you're going to play dumb about this and about telling me to suck your dick when you thought I was a woman. It suits you well. Anyways, I like how you sneer about "Trump's America" while pretending you didn't invoke conspiracy theories about the primaries being rigged.

Sir, this is a McDonald's drive-through

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

This conversation has spiraled out of control. If it will help, I apologize for making a USPOL thread on the day of the election. Does USPOL even exist anymore? Who gives a poo poo about it?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

reported for conspiracy theories

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

but mostly I would like to know why my innocently posting a song about dinosaurs caused someone to become enraged about politics

here's a song about animals!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GZiAzTlP0

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

My cousin's been talking about suicide because he thinks his gay marriage will be annulled by a Trump SCOTUS. I sure hope he doesn't kill himself but hey whatever I guess it's just CONSPIRACY THEORIES to wish we'd had a candidate that could beat Trump.

Chelb posted:

"i know who we should have chosen instead" the man on the internet shrieks in between half formed sobs, "jim webb"

Remember when we used to make jokes about Martin O'Malley? Come back martin :(

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

PupsOfWar posted:

jim webb and trump would be friends though

Webb chooses Trump as his running mate, GOP defaults back to JEB!, America is saved. Everybody wins (except Jeb

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

I mean, hillary actually had a fair number of pro-working class programs in her platform. People like to claim that they weren't the right kind and thus didn't appeal to those voters, but it's also pretty clear she assumed the Obama voters were a lock and didn't put much effort into those states. Hubris and poor polling led the Clinton campaign to think a bunch of states were solid blue despite their massive losses during the midterms. She was also sabotaged by her own reputation as a political manipulator, which was not unearned. People don't like political dynasties, especially since Bush Jr was such a gently caress-up. And now we'll all pay the price for those mistakes.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Brainiac Five posted:

It is kind of cool to see how deeply the idea that politicians are smarter than we are runs. People who insisted that Hillary had it as a lock are now bludgeoning her for failing to interpret the data properly.

Bill and Obama both told her staffers to campaign in the states she lost and were turned away for being "old-fashioned"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

loving hell dude calm down I was agreeing with you.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Chelb posted:

its some hot bullshit on the part of the ADL and CNN but with chuck schumer adamant on backing him i think things will pan out alright on that front

I thought Bernie would be our Corbyn but perhaps Keith will be him instead?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Chelb posted:

well if by "our corbyn" you mean "an african american liberal muslim who has the possibility of galvanizing minorities, attracting a certain level of white working class voters to the dem side, and implementing a better organizational and strategic groundwork for dem efforts in 2018 and 2020", the sure

I mean, Jeremy Corbyn isn't black, but yeah pretty much those other things. Jeremy Corbyn is cool and he pulled in a bunch of people who'd never bothered to care about their party before, including a big increase in party registration -- important if you want to have change in a party's direction and leadership.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

I'm excited for Keith Ellison to try the revolutionary campaign strategy of running ads in states you need to get votes from

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Hell, let's try some other hypotheticals. Would a Lena Dunham-less Clinton have won the presidency?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Obama won because IRAQ WAR. Clinton didn't have IRAQ WAR but fortunately whoever tuns in 2024 will have CHINA WAR and NUCLEAR WASTELAND KOREA to campaign on instead, thanks to Trump's excellent foreign policy

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Clinton couldn't "Kerry" her party to victory

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

The democrats should never nominate someone who voted for the loving iraq war again

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

bernie should be the head of the dnc

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

stone cold posted:

as long as we're picking the worst options might i suggest tulsi gabbard

julian castro should be the head of the dnc

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Volkerball posted:

I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself eff. Cause I want you to stay alive to face justice at the guillotine.

oh so that's who it is

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

merry exmarx posted:

stolen valour owns

Anything that pisses off sociopathic murderers is good imo

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Randler posted:

Please don't tell me he's taking the wrong side in the India-Pakistan conflict. :ohdear:

Trump pushes for reunification

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

"gently caress it, let's give them back to england" tweets Donald Trump

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

https://apnews.com/0f1305c8742547df9bcf978b2c15997c/Trump-voter-lost-her-home-to-new-Treasury-secretary

i think the associated press should change their accepted term from "trump voter" to "world's dumbest person"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

donald trump picked a rich sociopathic banker as his presidential finance guy after using rich sociopathic bankers for his campaign finance guys? how can this be

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

1) Jagchosis' statement is factually incorrect. I did not opine on the sexual attractiveness of any minor.

2) My second statement was playing devil's advocate. I do not condone pedophilia.

3) Since many of you seem more interested in what feels more fun than what's actually true, I'll leave you to the fun.

Didn't realize Mr Trump had an account here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

to be fair if anyone shops at starbucks they deserve to be loving culled

• Locked thread