Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

hagie posted:

Any reason to keep the following units:

Primm
Guy
Leon
Elle (TMR?)
Jack
Shera
Cupid Luna
Tellah
Seven (with out exclusive)

I have some strong units now, I just want a little breathing room. Most of these are event pulls that I have invested little of any exp or time.

Leon has a good TM, Shera, Elle, Guy and Tellah have ok TMs. Primm/Cupid Luna aren't obtainable anymore.

Personally, I keep at least one of everything because it only takes 20 lapis to keep a unit, and you never know what will be useful in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

It's been about four months since we refreshed the Goonsheet, so Pre-Orlandu is a pretty good time to weed out the inactives.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PBoE56CzVaq1L8WE4sMeBhkoEByummcaU-8qMIFfZLI/edit

Please re-add yourself to the Goonsheet if you're still playing!

Note: Please don't just copy/paste from the archive, readd yourself fresh.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

dangerous.hotdog posted:

If you guys notice someone idle for like 7d+, please make a note on their row!

edit: Yo, who picked that ugly Olive text/cell color?! :v:

edit2: Looks nicer now!

I'm still playing with the colors for newer common leads. :colbert:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Go RV! posted:

It's been about four months since we refreshed the Goonsheet, so Pre-Orlandu is a pretty good time to weed out the inactives.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PBoE56CzVaq1L8WE4sMeBhkoEByummcaU-8qMIFfZLI/edit

Please re-add yourself to the Goonsheet if you're still playing!

Note: Please don't just copy/paste from the archive, readd yourself fresh.

Pardon my self-quote but I'm just gonna pop this over to the new page

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

THE DANIELNATOR posted:

Is firion and Xiao worth investing in?

To expand more on Firion, he's solid but not going to be super amazing for you unless you TM grind to make the Firion Megazord, which currently consists of:

Kaiser Knuckles (Xiao)
Sakurafubuki or another good katana (Miyuki)
Black Cowl (Hayate)
Brave Suit (Ramza)
2x Champion's Belt (Snow)
Dual Wield (Zidane)
Blade Mastery (Chizuru)
2x Quick Assault or other +30% materia (Shine)

You can replace parts with others but the core is the Belts/Kaiser and the Sakura/BM

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I'm a new player and luckily drew y'shtola and refia; I should level and gear y'shtola over refia right?

If you have dualcast, Refia is better. Otherwise, go with Y'shtola. They both have their niches, though.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

hamburgers in pockets posted:

Threw up my Locke with extra HP/MP and Thief's Bracer for the event, since I doubt I'll get Xon or any other easter units here. I'm afraid I blew all my luck getting Queen and Gilgamesh back to back during the PC banner. :smith:

Aw gently caress, I just realized that Xon steals gil along with items when you use Waylay. Now I have absolutely no idea how I'll keep my clears straight during explorations. :psyduck:

The reason you can track via gil is because there's a set number of battles. If you're doing it manually, you can just check there.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Snowy_Woods/Exploration

For example, Snowy Woods. Zone 1 has 14 battles, Zone 2 has 7. Count your battles, and move on.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Dana Crysalis posted:

Christ, is there anyone left in this thread who has BAD luck on pulls?

I didn't get a single gold+ crystal through the entire Orlandu event, and my blues were mostly Shadow and Sabin.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Vax posted:

Fixed that one for you, good sir.

I've gotten like four Garnets this week I loving swear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Doesn't Lasswell get really good after he gets his enhancements?

• Locked thread