Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

I got my dumb maxwell and limit break kill first time I actually went against her. Took a whaley 608 atk Luneth friend (I kinda regret not taking Mylan's Elza or the other beefy goon CoD I have) but I did it.

Group was:
Agrias
WoL
Refia - Def Materia and Muscle Belt/Angel Ring
CoD
Cecil

There were only a couple butt puckering moments. I have no TMs aside from Kain but that's cause I literally pull him all the time. Refia and Cecil are the MVPs of this dumb fight.

edit: oh good to know, the 2x Trust Moogle thing is still happening. I was worried I'd be late for that party.

Cat Pilot fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Nov 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

I did an 11 pull:

Zidane#3, Tree Husbando and Greg! Last event I got an Elza. Actually feel lucky considering how poo poo my other pulls were lately.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

I cleaned out some pubbies and have about 8 slots left. I could always clear out more for goons:

Please have something goon related in your username or friend message cause uh I get kinda swamped with invites.

(I'm TM running and will have a Greg friend unit with 700 atk this weekend).

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Shoenin posted:

Something is just simply wrong with MEmu for me, since I can't even log into Google services from it either. So something broke and I have no idea what. "Google Play Services has stopped" is just getting spammed over and over as well.

and any time I minimize the game, it crashes and the error of "Launcher3 has stopped" happens. So yeah, something went wrong with MEmu for me

When the google Play services thing happens again, just go to your app settings and scroll till you get "all apps" click the button on the bottom right and clear all the cache/data for everything. This will fix it in the future, i know you already re-downloaded but I figured I'd at least provide a solution for anyone else reading.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Tagichatn posted:

Are you really going to farm 4 TMs for one character?

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

I have 15 slots left if anyone wants a beefy Greg friend:

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

PaybackJack posted:

For someone who isn't a whale it's awfully suspicious that you have two TMs from a base *4, within a week and a half of release. I've been dropped a few lapis refreshes a day since Snow came out and my Zidane is only at like 45%.

I guess you found a new job and got paid eh?

I think he's getting passively peer pressured by the discord folks cause we got a bunch of dolphins in there talking about their TM groups.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

rabidsquid posted:

i have gotten three more ignus lately so i was just wondering does his letter to arms tm stack? i have a bunch of exdeath too so its actually fine if it doesnt but if it does i might want to work on making Mega Exdeath

Yes.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

my last minute pull got me Zidane #5

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

I got a Greg too :smith:

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

So many Charlotte's. I did pull a Cheez though.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

m.hache posted:

ChenSA, you've had a level 11 Gaffgarion as your friend unit for a few weeks.

No idea if you're still playing but change it up or I'll have to unfriend you :v:

Sidenote: 1 Spot for a 500 ATK Elza. 112,302,437

Speaking of fixed, you should fix your friend code.

Cartoon Man posted:

I had my wife's account send you an invite. If a few other whale goons (or anybody really) could also send her an invite, she would be grateful.

added her.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Discord sorta peer pressured me to 11 pull. I regret nothing:

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

After getting my first Dual Wield and sakurarukafurbaki, I have some extra slots on my TM team to fill. Right now Locke/Mercedes/Zidane are on it. Chizuru is definitely going in too now, so I was wondering who out of these people would be the best?

- Maxwell (Power of Creation)
- Hayate (Black Cowl)
- one of my other Miyukis for another katana
- Agrias (Save the Queen)

Maxwell, you want to put in Maxwell.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

McSpankWich posted:

Could someone please answer this, there is a lot of misinformation about Firion and Kaiser Knuckles floating around out there, I think we're all confused.

Oh man, I hope the Kaiser Knuckles I'm TMing is good :ohdear:

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Can I get some team advice? Am I lacking anything here? Outside of my luneth / refia I feel like I'm really struggling to kill stuff and I don't know if it's due to gear or units.

I have an exdeath and a bartz too as 6* capable dudes if they will be a better fit on my squad.

I'd love some stacked friend units to be able to get the thorned mace if anyone has any spots. 059 594 219

Level your units up. I see Cheez is still 5* and not maxed, and well the only maxed one is Luneth. You should work on that.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Traverse posted:

Good to know I'll get some use out of her - I'm just bummed by her taking up half of my pull. Thanks for the advice!

Join the discord so we can tell you how to reroll new guy. Also your SoM avatar already has you fans who wa t to shower you with praise over your good tastes

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

i can't wait to set this chick as my friend unit

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

cosmicprank posted:

Welp, anyone want my account/Dark Fina? If we're comparing this game to extreme hoarding and extreme compulsive gambling it doesn't seem fun anymore.

i think you should take a break from stuff friend, you seem very stressed out over what other people do with their money

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

hey i just downloaded this in anticipation of the big ariana event and it seems like a lot of people in the doc have chizuru for their companion which is cool because she was my first draw. anyway i'm gonna add some ppl

don't get your hopes up re: Ariana but come join the discord if you want to chat about things. the OP has good new player tips in it but a lot of people don't seem to read it

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

the new disney star wars movies are better than the previous 6

can confirm

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

I'm the daily draw Delita. Grats Greg on your moonblade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Been very lucky, pulled half-price Ace on Friday, free pull Greg#2 on Saturday and Yun on Sunday. I think i'm either going to purchase a lottery ticket or never play the lottery again.

• Locked thread