Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

Trump is going to murder unions lmao

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

Where do you see yourself in five years?

i'm gonna be your boss

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i don't like it when the big wide trucks at work park next to me super close because the spots are too narrow.

haven't complained to any managers tho lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

bigass trucks trigger me pretty bad.

I moved to Texas, so I pretty much can't complain about it. It's the popular style.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Symbolic Butt posted:

I'm getting supergood at sql because that's what I do at my job all day basically. At least databases won't be one of those topics that I have to pretend to have a clue about anymore.

better than getting super good at writing mongo map/reduce jobs

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

FMguru posted:

heres a fun little item from the star citizen thread

very nice

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

ShadowHawk posted:

summarize plz

gray forums poster doesn't know how to embed video.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Shaggar posted:

latex is bad and inferior to word in every single way.

both are dog poo poo

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

The Management posted:

during a phone interview you often have people googling for the answer while they are talking. or they will have a friend listening in and telling them the answers or looking them up.

lol I had this happen once when I was giving an phone screen. it was soooo obvious

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

as smart guy spock nimoy once said: "go to hell"

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

wearing suits kinda owns though

no. suits suck to wear

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Luigi Thirty posted:

interview status: it was scheduled to go 90 minutes and was just "here's a test, write a dinky rails app that passes it". i did it in like 40 minutes even though i didn't have any rails experience lol

the interviewer was like "well I'm impressed with your debugging skills and your process so I'll put you through to the next round, any questions?"

"unless the next round involves a ti-99 I'm not interested"

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

:owned:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

ratbert90 posted:

Also the recruiter told him we use java and not JavaScript ( just the front-end and very little of it)

lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

jre posted:

reminder: this is so he can go home and do extra curricular work

:fap:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

HoboMan posted:

hey the stack of figgies in my closet is getting too large. where is the financial advice thread? tia

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741325

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I don't smoke, but wish weed was legal here.

• Locked thread