Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Seriously, the forums are the worst part of Infinity, and that's including Combined Army and the old bad sculpts, like the very special operative here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Not a viking posted:

I had to look scrutable up because I'm not a native english speaker and I still don't know what you mean.

Do you mean if it's a hard to learn faction? I don't think so. It's the best Heavy Infantry faction and HI are mostly about getting into your face with a big gun. They also have cheap troops to support your awesome HI, so you don't need to field a small and fragile list if you don't want to. The Japanese faction is more glass cannon.

They are inquiring, in a pointed fashion, about how much of a racist stereotype YJ is.

Which for those not familiar with the game is not really. Infinity's problem is that their sculptors and character designers need to keep their hands off their dicks, not about how cool it is to be Western and rich in the transhuman future.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Shadin posted:

Yeah, fool me once.

See? GBS! *opens mouth to expose bolus of chewed food*

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Bad Decision Dino posted:

As an Eldar player I cannot wait to forge the exciting narrative where I throw all my Aeldari in the Ur-dumpster.

yesss

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Ilor posted:

Your combi is B1 in ARO unless you're in SF (assuming you have LoF and aren't forced to make a CF at PH-3 by getting provoked in ZOC). What's so hard to understand about that? :downsrim:

I hate that I comprehended this.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Apparently GW is going to sell to third-party distributors again: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/games-workshop

The maximum they can cut prices is 15% (no promises, Aussies), but even still, this is almost a move that a regular company would make.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Good heavens! This kind of ruffianism never happens in the Infinity thread.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Bad Moon posted:

So people do like the butts in Infinity!

Wait so we're the bird and hyena pics trolls too?

I can't speak for CLC, but I was posting pictures of baby carrion eaters because A) they are cute and B) it seemed like a thread appropriate version of the dinosaur game, but nobody really bit.

Leperflesh post the gofundme.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Make Moola a mod so he is forever condemned to wade through this sea of lovely posts, trying to mop up an ocean of feces with the probationary equivalent of a Kleenex.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

What is a zero-point game of Warmachine?

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Oh, that's kinda neat. That also solves a problem I saw the last time I checked in on the game, where it was basically a bunch of fucky infantry stuff, with not much emphasis on the magic or the giant clanky robots.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Bistromatic posted:

Skeletons are to skin colour what bald is to hair colour.

Excuse me, Moola is not nearly as fabulous as Patrick Stewart.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Milky Moor posted:

sorry about your impending blindness, i guess?

knees have the same extended edge above the patella plate, feet have the same armored ridge towards the ankle joint

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head,_Shoulders,_Knees_and_Toes

Which is a lot more tasteful than the My Neck My Back joke I was going to make, honestly.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

I had a mediocre joke post here, but I'm on my phone and it autocorrected to "i am gay," and I can think of no better post, let alone for this thread

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

panascope posted:

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your astartes, the titans, the prometheum, and the whole fleet, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway to the Eye of Terror. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

I'm just here for the jewel-like objects of wonder, that's all.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

panascope posted:

I want to be spitroasted by the floating brain.

Oh, hey Etherwind. What's happening?

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Please do not defame Ulillillia by equating him with Warhammer players.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

My dog is kinda weird looking, and also he's really dumb.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Geisladisk posted:

Yo dude thats a cat

If he's not a dog then why the gently caress am I cleaning his litter box every day?

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Realtalk anything to keep this thread on pictures of animals because that's about the least horrible the posting in here ever gets. I had a dog a couple years back.

Mostly good dog, dangerously smart. I could deal with the dog figuring out how to work light switches and poo poo, but the fact that she was into doggy adulthood at the time and still needed a minimum of ten miles of walking a day just to keep relatively calm was killing me. We rehomed her with some folks who have a giant fenced-in farm type of thing. She's a lot fatter and slower now.

Apparently she is Canadian, according to her chip, so I'm really wondering how the gently caress a high-standard husky from I think somewhere in Alberta got to the American southeast.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Bad Moon posted:

Exclusive pics of Moolas actual dog

Superlative dog/dog skeleton.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

"Spook," while sometimes referring to a ghost, is also used as a racist term to describe black people in American vernacular.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

ilmucche posted:

I always thought spook referred to a spy

It can also be that. Context is important. A child wearing their bedsheets on Halloween would probably not object to being called spooky, whereas in that same scenario, if you mistook Jeff Sessions for a kid dressed like a ghost, he would probably be very upset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Moola posted:

close thread

• Locked thread