Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Dirt Worshipper posted:

Where's the thread to make fun of you guys for sperging out in the AoS thread.

Here. And then we'll mock you in the AoS thread so you can mock us for that.

It's meta all the way down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Captain Rufus posted:

Impact Miniatures Chibis
Holy gently caress they made a chibi Yog-Sothoth :aaaaa:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I like how that container cannot even store resealed superglue :allears:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

ZeroCount posted:

why would anyone spend money on Official GW Brand BloodGlue when regular old superglue is everywhere and probably cheaper?
Specially trained Cyber MastiffsTM sniff your minis at entry to a GW store and if you use off-brand chemicals you'll be asked to leave the premises. And bitten in the dick.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

adhuin posted:

I hope you like historicals, because that's all there is on the menu.

Someone link me a well-made WHFB Empire army made from historical minis, preferably without heroic scale and new-edition magical snowflake poo poo.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

90s Cringe Rock posted:

So basically squatting: bad, forging: good. Which is why gw tried to forge things with sigmar?
You don't mix good with bad, only bad can result from that.
Therefore, GW should squat Sigmar.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

SuperKlaus posted:

i developed a positive opinion of the WHF IP from Vermintide and Total Warhammer and thought "perhaps i might enjoy other fine products in this line" but welp!
You may want to hunt down Chaos in the Old World and Warhammer Diskwars while they're still somewhat available.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

*Dork Aeldari

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

kingcom posted:

Stormfront Eternals
Steamfront Internals

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

LordAba posted:

For chaos dwarves I've heard you can't beat Blue Table Paintings 50% off deal.
I dunno, I've seen a very scathing review from a dude who was an expert at beating people off so... :shrug:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Avenging Dentist posted:

AoS is the... uh... (Smash Me in the) Nad Thread? I'll need to workshop that one.
Seeing as AoS wants to being new gamers so much, the Lad Thread?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I hate how close the models come to being great and then they gently caress it up. Cat lady? Huge head ornament and a ton of hair all resting on a tiny topknot that will snap off if you think about it the wrong way. Slaanesh guy? That energy stream is flat and has GW Molding all over it, would've made an absolutely awesome wraithbone being shaped though (someone make a Bonesinger conversion with that). Eldar chaos warrior? No idea, I already forgot what he looked like :shrug:

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jan 23, 2017

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Cinnamon Bear posted:

Are those Eldar gemstone paints worthwhile at all? I'm going to be painting some constructs in Malifaux and was thinking of maybe trying them to use on the soulstones.

Not really. They're just fancy colored metallics.

(and as a Ramos player, I wouldn't want them anywhere near my bots)

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Irate Tree posted:

Non-gravity fed crossbow boltguns breaks my immersion.

What about antigravity-fed crossbow boltguns?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

LGD posted:

It's not the End Times unless the reality balls touch though

It's OK to be hosed in the wallet if GW says "no nigmo".

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jan 29, 2017

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Not a viking posted:

Just buy Operation Ice Storm, paint the minis and pimp it like you have no shame like I did
This but unironically Operation Red Veil.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

First there was the Horus Heresy, now there is the Guilliman Schism!
Where's the alliteration, though? I propose Guilliman Garbage.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

They realized the balls were touching

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
which one of you assholes did it

http://www.redbubble.com/people/aurochs/works/25340960-scrunt-shirt

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

LordAbaddon posted:

Because I have really dumb and irrational attraction to GW's models.
So, just buy them to paint?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Someone PM the AoS thread's OP to unlock it? Now we have actual AoS content in here and I'd rather go back to shitposting.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Chill la Chill posted:

What's the best game that captures red orchestra 1/2? Steep learning curve (depth, not complex rules) and high lethality? Is it Infinity? I know all the different weapon profiles and 5 types of infiltration are fiddly but the core Price is Right style rules are extremely simple.
Infinity is pretty much what you're looking for unless you really wanna keep the WW2 setting.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Ilor posted:

Your combi is B1 in ARO unless you're in SF (assuming you have LoF and aren't forced to make a CF at PH-3 by getting provoked in ZOC). What's so hard to understand about that? :downsrim:
Bullshit, no one uses CF.

Also, there's a glossary in the second post.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Steel not 100% satisfied and they reek of new GW sculpting design, but the mecha-dorfs are surprisingly non-poo poo.

Business Gorillas posted:

im the codpiece

I'm the steel balls. Seriously, that gun is more phallic than the glue gun I converted with that in mind.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Still in that shirt after the last time? No way it's not either a political statement, masochism, or actual brain damage.
(he plays AoS, so it's probably the last reason)

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

"We outsourced our writing to China as well"

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

There are regular humans who live on the back of a giant worm. They live in buildings carved out of the worm's giant petrified hair, and domesticated the fungus and giant parasites that infested the worm's skin

They're being very slowly chased by a tribe of Khorne worshipers who live on the back of another giant worm

Stop making me want to play Age of Shitmar :argh:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Cat Face Joe posted:

There's a guy on the Infinity forums looking for Necromunda Escher Girls to chop up into a unit that has perfectly acceptable models.
But Eschers are already perfectly acceptable models :confused:
And no matter how much he tries, they're still gonna be GW models with wrong proportions and shat on for both reasons.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

nopantsjack posted:

garlic and blue cheese mayo
Sounds gross.
...can I have a recipe?

spectralent posted:

My condiments for the pun but I feel like I've still got a lot to ketchup on to compete with this thread.
You'll need all the strength you can mustard, there's a lot of salty posters here.

Also, I realize we're past the Infinity cheesecake posting, but I can't believe nobody posted the rear end collage. Amateurs.

Behold, the reason to play Infinity:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

panascope posted:

call it Newcromunda please
Are there cron kill teams so I can call it Necronmunda?

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Honest question, what (tabletop) games have posters played in the past 6 months? I've played:
Some Malifaux and an Infinity tournament.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Back in my day those Skeletal Justice Warriors would be exorcised by local clerics.

Just saying.

:corsair:

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Apr 6, 2017

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Bistromatic posted:

It also has hivemind dog packs that use sound to link their mind across bodies. They are major character instead of throwaway curiosities too.
Infinity has those too (and IIRC AFutD was the inspiration).

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Humanity gently caress Yeah-type belief that humans are somehow unique because we're so hardcore and not logical and do things that must be totally weird to alien races is the galactic equivalent of a shut-in kid believing he's some magical being with powers beyond mortal comprehension.

Except met with less cringe and more :jerkbag:-equivalent.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Ultiville posted:

Games Workshop just called me hoping to get me to give them money!

Unfortunately for them my shop is in a tiny town and their retailer minimum stock levels would require me to carry tons of garbage that will turn over once a year optimistically, so I will not be giving GW my money.

You got any Infinity or Malifaux?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Bad Moon posted:

Lol does that mean Old Games Workshop were liars and charlatans?
The old GW stood on the edge of a pit.
The new GW is making bold steps forward.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Leperfish post your Epic army tia

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

NTRabbit posted:

Speedraiderbackwind
Fart R[a]ider

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Chill la Chill posted:

The average is 6? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

mango sentinel posted:

FLGS owner just posted this on the community Facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Ashcans posted:

This guys confused, if he was a real ham he'd know that loyalists are just as likely to murder sisters as any chaos dudes.
Stop greyknighting, she isn't gonna protect you from chaos anyway.

• Locked thread