Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I built my rig last year using pc parts picker and a little advice from a buddy and put it together myself in an hour or two at the workbench. Never done it before, but just like everybody else said, things are designed in a straightforward way and click together like lego. If you feel competent with the aforementioned phillips screwdriver, you can do the most difficult fitting and fastening necessary for putting the PC together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

mods changed my name posted:

Anyone checking out Phantom Doctrine? Sounds like Xcom but CIA cold war stuff

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3865558&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

drat, this looks pretty fun

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

TCD posted:

Anyone else looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 at the end of the month?

gently caress yeah dude my gf just pre-ordered a PS4 Pro/RDR2 Bundle

Can't wait to see these realistically deforming horse nuts

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i havent played a new zelda since...Minish Cap? whatever the capcom GBA ones were.

botw is crazy

The new Zelda is a loving great game. I don't even know what to say about it. Huge map. More whimsical than most games I've played lately, and is really just trying to be fun. Game is so broad that you can tailor it to your own goals for gaming -- you can chase the story if you want, you can fight Lynels and Major Tests of Strength and clear monster dens if you just want gamepad play, there are mini-puzzles scattered everywhere and a few dozen puzzle-dungeons, cutesy food crafting, and so on. I've finished 96 shrines and all the major bosses and really enjoy the whole arc of the game, even when you get super powerful late game

The world is so big and so full of wonder, you guys
huge part of the value of the Switch is this one game

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I don't have any of the DLC but even the stealth mission in the original game (Yiga Clan Hideout) was terrible

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Ancient arrows are badass

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I've been playing as villager a lot
Powerful grab

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
currently playing civ 6 as a warmongering brazil in honor of bolsonaro's inauguration

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
breath of the wild lets me run around in a ninja suit catching butterflies and that's all I want sometimes

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I watched this cartoon Princess Mononoke last night, had only seen it once before maybe 10 or so years ago. The whole time I was noticing places where Breath of the Wild was alluding to it. I had no idea it was such an inspiration for the game.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
yeah, I thought it was a pretty drat good movie

ridin around hyrule on a stag shooting arrows into monster eyes

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Nintendo is apparently making a Breath of the Wild sequel.

https://youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
5x Hearty Durians
farm 'em by the Faron tower
who needs anything else

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I always give Shane trash I catch fishing

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
That's Harvey

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

EBB posted:

whatever gently caress that dude

Well, agreed. I'm only friends with Linus and my hipster wife, Leah

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
stardew is good, and it's good on switch

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Project Triangle looks like a Final Fantasy Tactics ripoff, so I will probably buy that sucker

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Feb 18, 2022

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Feb 18, 2022

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Feb 18, 2022