Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

rodbeard posted:

538 is saying there's talks of trying to get Luther Strange elected in a write in campaign.
Oh please, oh please, as an Alabamian, let this split them atwain and lead to a Jones victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hey, politoon thread, ain't read ya in a minute. Popping in to say that the special election in Alabama is in less than two weeks and Doug Jones can use your help. Please volunteer or donate if ya can (official campaign site). Been phone banking and canvassing myself.

If you are an out of stater and want to do more than donate, pm me a email or contact information and I'll get it to a campaign manager. I have no idea how they'll use you, just relaying what they said for non Alabamians.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Every now and again I will actually read a Prickly City and I always notice something I hate. I hate Winslow's rayman legs.

Thats it, I have nothing of worth to add other then that and also if you are living in Alabama go loving vote next week for god's sake.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Dec 5, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It warms my heart to see Crowe making GBS threads on Moore all month.

This and the Trump thread are about the only d&d threads I keep up with anymore so I'm going to be pestering you all for the next week.

There is only a week left before the Al election and money and time is needed to help Doug Jones win. If you can please help. Also if you live in Alabama go loving vote!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I live on the gulf coast and see snow only about once a decade. My yard right now has become a "if global warming why snow" and I can't explain to everyone why I find it so funny.
Me and my brother went outside and made snowman. Happy holidays.

Also, if you live in Alabama go vote this Tuesday!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It would kill you in the name of their masters in a heartbeat if given the chance.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lurdiak posted:

Only a couple more hours until Roy Moore wins the election.
I already toxxed in the Trump thread that Jones winning today. Any of ya naysayers willing to do the same

Go loving vote if ya live in Alabama. Did mine just an hour ago

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Duke Igthorn posted:

Why the everloving gently caress would I EVER take a bet that didn't actually pay off anything if I win? Never understood that.
To show you have an actual conviction in what you say.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jones going to win so :shrug:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
100% honest though, I live in AL, and I need to be a all in on this because I find it harder and harder to stay here for friends and family. So if I'm coming off manic today, bare with me.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bless my heart ya might say

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I understand that, but this state is vile. Even if we pull it off today, it is an anomaly for how we usually go. I started helping how I can to make it better but at what time can my soul be cleared to wash my hands of my birth home?

Not everyone who lives and suffers here can move eventually, so I'm just abandoning them right.

Again, sorry for general mood today.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Austin S posted:

Maybe crank out another batch of avatars for old time's sake?
Assuming the art/content/implications of the last batches aren't too reprehensible.
Might do that later. At work now, double shift today. Probably help my mood if I stayed off the forums and focused on work but the TV above the bar blares Fox News 24/7 so good luck with that.

T-man posted:

Hey, take it from a poor trans woman born in Arizona: it's hard, but people will find a way to survive even in the worst of shitholes. You're doing what you can where you can, right? Then it's fine to be worried, and it's fine to be manic. Things will get better, even if they feel awful right now. :glomp:
Sincerely, thank you.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
He loving did it! Haha, my joy knows no bounds!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kitala posted:

If they’re not too busy with their ‘Moore and the horse he rode in on’ cartoon.
I am fine with seeing everyone poo poo on Moore for a while longer, personally.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

ryonguy posted:

I made it moore accurate.

Haha, Christ

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
EDIT: On second though this might be threat worthy? Not sure, edited out anyways.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Dec 19, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I guess I ain't got to read any more Tom Tomorrow comics till 2021. At least till the mass shooting one becomes inevitably relevant again.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
That was clearly a Hillary animatronic hastily changed to be Trump. It haunts my dreams and thoughts now.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
On one hand, everyone deserves a living wage and to be free from the fear of destitution. On the other hand, gently caress him and the 5 assholes throwing $21 dollars at him a month.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Glazier posted:

Ok all other political cartoonists, take note, this is how you do an caricature.
Beat me to it, but hell, look how using expression and eyes is enough to make it clear who they are.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Got to protect against shotgun bandits somehow

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Merry Christmas, ya miserable old thread!

The end if the year is almost upon us and our thoughts all turn to one thing, The Annual Gay Abortions! We will probably be just running the categories from the Gaybies Repository unless there is some others y'all want. Will have a more detailed post in a day or two

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why the gently caress are we discussing if we whether kill our collective selves by noose or poison?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I would happily give the few hundreds bucks back to have a stable, sane, caring government. Unfortunately, that ain't an option so ill take the money to buy drugs, 'aight?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

mistaya posted:

If people are giving you scented candles for Christmas then the problem may be that you suck too much to be worth putting any effort into. Or no one knows you well enough to get something decent for. So really, I'm not surprised.
:(

I ask for scented candles because I like them. they just getting what I want.

Electric Phantasm posted:

You know what we haven't seen in a while? A "if global warming why cold" cartoon.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Wait a minute...
I'm giving the president an honorary "If Cold" Gaybie and y'all can't stop me.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Dec 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Goodbye to another lovely year. Hello to an even shittier one!

Will have Gaybies up in a few days. Working the next couple. Be ready!

• Locked thread