Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Death is certain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Is there... any suggestion that the Russians have been involving themselves with European elections?

Russia has provided financial and rhetorical support to anti-EU and far-right groups throughout Europe, including Marine Le Pen.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Pants Donkey posted:

See it's their fault for getting hacked

"Sure we got hacked by a autocrat who was attempting to manipulate our election and install a more favorable president! Its not like its a big deal though, yeesh!"

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Donald Trump Likes Piss

Not as catchy as DCFADP.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Jerusalem posted:

That the lady is correct?

No you see the truth is in the mid- *tongue leaps out of throat and strangles me*

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Pants Donkey posted:

Welcome back to Strawman Theatre..

I mean, its gonna take me a minute because my brain automatically shut down to defend itself from the stupidest loving thing its ever heard.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

D.N. Nation posted:

Hahahahahahaha

Obama's only got two hours left to start WW3 and repeal the Second Amendment and install Sharia Law! Or else all these pants-pissing cranks will be wrong! Imagine that.

Thank God he didn't declare himself Global Caliph and enslave all white people, despite all Republicans being secret Muslim traitors and the media complicit in covering up his pedophile ring. If brave Americans hadn't posted on YouTube and Reddit to expose his crimes, who knows where we'd be. :911:

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Discendo Vox posted:

Exercise caution when it comes to violence against people like Spencer; he went to that protest and had a camera on him because getting punched is what he was aiming for. Formal actions that actually limit the reach of demagogues like him help; punching him may feel incredibly good, but it's ultimately counterproductive. It's letting him pull the "so dumb and crazy" move, and that, sadly, works.

Counterpoint

https://twitter.com/LOLY2K/status/823053632157294592

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
You know who else thought it was a good idea to civilly engage with and appease fascists? That's right, Neville Chamberlain.

We tried ignoring them, we tried going high while they went low. None of it loving worked. On the other, punching Richard Spencer in the face got him to run away while crying like a little bitch so I'd say that strategy is batting a thousand right now.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

D.N. Nation posted:

This is good, but it really misses the detail from Conway's buttons:

Yep, golden cats. Sure.

holy jesus that is actually something someone older than 10 has worn.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

achillesforever6 posted:

Was this the same thing Le Pen was saying in her election speeches too? God the world is full of shitheads.

Take solace in the knowledge that we live in the waning days of civilization and the rich will burn just like the rest of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Gen. Ripper posted:

This makes me want a zombie movie where the zombies are basically just normal people except for the whole "rotting corpse" thing.

iZombie is basically only its a TV show that's also a police procedural and has a really loving stupid title.

Its okay.

• Locked thread