Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

gently caress. :wow: That last one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

"We'll just stop enjoying Football. That'll show those liberals." :downs:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
[quote="“Space Cadet Omoly”" post="“477017949”"]
This one pisses me off the most because we DO know why this keeps happening and how we could take steps to make it happen less often.

And yet, much like healthcare, even though it’s a totally fixable problem nothing will be done because a lot of powerful people make money off of human suffering.
[/quote]

Oh that's a Beeler? It's so obviously an anti gun cartoon I didn't even register it could have been drawn by a conservative.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Allie just throwing poo poo at the wall to see if it sticks. It's all "Taxes bad. Obama bad." more than anything.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

gowb posted:

I saw this in the paper this morning and laughed. A decent Tinsley? What is the world coming to?

It's not. Hope that helps!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Yeah, none of that happened during Obama's presidency.

Edit: Oh this is an old comic.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

quote:

Mark 7:21-23
For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Zesty fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Oct 24, 2017

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

First glance. He copy pasted the logo.

But what about the pacifier?

Traced!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TheBigAristotle posted:

What is the point of this dumbass cartoon

My only complaint about it is that it isn't political and getting posted here. Other than that :iia:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Pulitzer bait?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Calaveron posted:

He still can’t help insert Trump into it though

:golfclap:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Alhazred posted:

Honestly, its kinda funny that Zelda is both milquetoast and so offensive that people put me on ignore.

:qq:

edit: oops. Did two smiley posts in a row. Phone posting through a couple hundred pages.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Nov 6, 2017

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Shuka posted:

edit - Guy below me, I can't believe you're familiar with Rush, my old coworker used to listen to his program, what a maroon that guy is.

Tell me how guy below you was suppose to see your message for him in your edit.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Cheaper than actually taking care of them.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

VitalSigns posted:

Oh thank God for a minute there I was afraid Stantis' libertarianism would give us "'The government has no business telling me what I can consent to do with old men' -A 12 year old girl" -A 55 year old man.

Wait, does Allie draw and Stantis writes or the other way around? I thought it was all Eric Allie’s brain farts with Stantis being paid to draw it for him.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Nov 15, 2017

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Vib Rib posted:

Why does Garrison care if white people will be a minority? I thought being a minority was either no problem or actually a good thing that gets you cool benefits? Why is he acting like being a minority is a bad thing all of a sudden, after so much insisting minorities have it A-Okay?

He's afraid of being treated the way minorities are treated. Wonder why.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Didn’t he just do this joke?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

rodbeard posted:

I watched a few episodes of MASH today actually. It's amazing how often the jokes on the show are just a woman being sexually assaulted while a laugh track plays. I've always used the show and movie of an example of why conservative humor is universally terrible.

That kind of “humor” stopped after a few seasons.

You might be surprised how progressive a lot of the episodes are if that’s all you’ve gotten out of it.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Does he copy paste those trees every time he does one of these forest comics?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Roland Jones posted:

Okay, I legitimately can't tell if this is a scathing parody or painfully sincere. Like, showing someone praying for a pedophile in front of a golden idol representing a man who is the antithesis of what Jesus said you should be is a brutal attack, but at the same time I could see a lot of Christians unironically behaving this way or making something like this. I want to think it's parody, but some part of me feels sure that it's entirely sincere.

Signe Wilkinson is a left leaning cartoonist for sure.

EimiYoshikawa posted:

Okay, I legitimately can't tell if your post is a scathing parody or painfully sincere. Like, showing someone posting about an obvious satire of the hypocrisy of Alabaman fundamentalists supporting Roy Moore and acting as if it's in any way unclear should be a brutal example of sarcasm, but at the same time I could see a lot of D&D posters unironically missing the point or willfully not getting it. I want to think it's parody, but some part of me feels sure that it's entirely sincere.

:jerkbag:

Go away.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Dec 4, 2017

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah but you see

Duke Igthorn posted:

Yeah, but it's a handy metric

Anyone with more money than sense?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

FronzelNeekburm posted:

This is not what a circular firing squad means.

It makes perfect sense in their minds. Democrats shunning Al Franken is bad because you always have your team's back no matter what. It's all a points game. Roy Moore for Senate!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

But but... if we stop turning a blind eye to sexually assault... kids won’t be able to sit on Santa’s lap. It’s common sense!!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Tinsley’s own drawing of Santa is nonplussed by his comic’s premise.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
America was never great.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

There you are, Bennett. It's been a long time. :unsmith:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Someone else, as far as I know Red Panels Nazi hasn't come out of retirement yet.

How do we know StoneToss and Red Panels isn't the same guy?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

"#TrumpTrain #NoBrakes"

"gently caress you, got mine."

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

This is a good take I want to see more of.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Getting excited for a new thread. I always feel surprised when I realize how many years I’ve been following political cartoons here.

• Locked thread