Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Gazpacho posted:

It's OK, I got ya covered

Something about the way you did this actually captures the source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

...secret?

The hosed up chirality of the second screw is messing me up

actually hold the phone they're both hosed

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

eat poo poo and die

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Zesty posted:

I usually skip posting the non-political Dan Lietha drivel. But gently caress him.

how is dan still alive

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Erenthal posted:

A few years back when we held parliament elections in Sweden, the far right-wing nationalistic party the Sweden Democrats got in for the first time. As usual, before the parliament opens there's a service at a nearby church for the new parliament, the royal family and other dignitaries. The priest held a very general sermon about kindness to others and the need to fight racism and hatred. The delegation from the Sweden Democrats got up and walked out in protest.

You see, Democrats are the actual far-right racists, checkmate Libtards :smugbert:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Time for the state to crush the church. AGC.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Lord Hydronium posted:

I think you'll find it was actually Trump who got the Democrats to do everything he wanted! :smug:

Or, y'know, Hillary was in the news recently, so he might just milk that for a few more weeks.

"haven't you noticed how Domal Tromp hasn't implemented any of the stuff help said he would implement? I knew he was lying selectively about only certain things, and I'm not a monster for voting fur him! "
-My father, ex husband of the cancer patient woman who signed her death warrant holding out on signing up for the ACA, my mother

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Equal pay

Actual enforcement of equal pay policy, not just occasional lip service cases with ridiculously high burden of proof

Accessible abortion, as in no waiting periods in a facility that wage earners can't get time off for

Abortion without signing a document stating that you understand that you've killed a viable human soul--even if it wasn't-- and having to pay funerary costs on top of everything else

Assurance republicans aren't going to get a bill passed that classifies pretty much every biological difference between a male and me as a preexisting condition

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

holy poo poo how bad is that artist, this isn't hard

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

tyblazitar posted:

"nefarious Russians are the main reason we lost the election, no need for introspection or fundamental changes to our politics, rhetoric or strategy"

Point to me someone in his forum whose bottom line on the elections is literally just "its Russia." No "yeah hrc has decades of poo poo sloshed all over her surname" or "Bernie would have won, but I held my nose and voted anyway" or "Dems sucked at the message," just the straight up single-minded narrativist you and others keep harping on. I don't think you can find one. This straw man does not actually exist. Cut it the gently caress out.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Oh my, that colorful mess is almost worth all the latest political bullshit.
How do I charter a trip to orgy island?

PM

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Can't wait for noted conservative and law & order supporter Benjamin "Gumshoe" Garrison to talk about how law and order actually don't apply if you're supporting Trump.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Funny how conservatives feel the need to repeat this fact over and over, almost like there are latent problems with the legitimacy of their Strong Daddy's presidency.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Don't know what's going on, but sign me up.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Swing and a miss. Jimmy Kimmel enters room with flashlight. It's dark. Uh oh, there are guys in here doing bad things! They are.....eating paper? Labeled "Graham-Cassidy?"

The thing Jimmy is discovering could afford to be more impactful, more clear.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Bok is probably one of those guys who never really understood why the US didn't just bomb Russia out of the Cold War with huge unbeatable massive superior good-old American fierpower.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Pressure people with peaceful protest.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Anthem standing and "my waiver to practice segregation because of my religion" have nothing to do with each other, but I'll be happy to take both away if that's what you're asking for.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Begemot posted:

Wait I got this one.

Players successfully avoided the corrupting influence of the NFL, spewing sponsorship money at them, to stick to their principles and protest injustice. AGC.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Even vets won't stand for Trump. A good cartoon.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Yeah, we shouldn't listen to what the families of dead soldiers have to say wait what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

From earlier:

As we continue fighting for our national interests on the world stage, DJT has intentionally softened the punching power of our markets and workforce. AGC.

• Locked thread